亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump says U.S. asked Turkey for audio, video materials on missing journalist
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-18 04:17:25 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before leaving the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Oct. 2, 2018. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here on Wednesday that his nation has requested audio and video materials from Turkey that are related to the alleged death of a missing Saudi journalist, Jamal Khashoggi.

      Trump told reporters at the White House that "we've asked for it, if it exists."

      However, he did not confirm whether there was any such recording as reported by Turkish media, saying that "I'm not sure yet that it exists."

      The Turkish daily Yeni Safak earlier reported that Turkey has audio recordings that could reveal the details of what happened to Khashoggi after he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2, noting that he had been tortured during an interrogation, with his fingers cut off.

      Trump suggested that "rogue killers" may have been responsible for the disappearance.

      In an interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday, the president compared the Khashoggi case to the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, saying "here we go again with, you know, you're guilty until proven innocent."

      When asked about his ambiguity towards Saudi Arabia's link with the journalist's disappearance, Trump denied that he has ever been "giving cover" to the Saudi side at all.

      "No, not at all, I just want to find out what's happening," Trump said. "I'm not giving cover at all."

      On Tuesday, The Washington Post, for which Khashoggi had been writing, accused the Trump administration of performing a "diplomatic cleanup operation" for Riyadh.

      In an editorial, the paper called for an independent international investigation into the disappearance of the journalist, saying that the travel to Saudi Arabia by State Secretary Mike Pompeo has seemed to fail to find the truth.

      Pompeo, "who smiled broadly as he greeted Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, appeared less intent on determining the truth than in helping the de facto Saudi ruler escape from the crisis he triggered," the article said, noting Trump had signaled that he is more than ready to assist in that dodge.

      It urged an investigation by the UN's Security Council or Human Rights Council, noting that "until the full truth about Mr. Khashoggi is disclosed, U.S. businesses should shun the Saudi regime and Congress should block all military sales."

      U.S. media outlets have reported that Turkish police investigators searching the Saudi Consulate had found evidence that Khashoggi was killed there, citing toxic material inside the building.

      However, Trump said "we will probably know that by the end of the week" after he got a "full report" from Secretary of State Pompeo upon his return from Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

      Earlier on Wednesday, he told Fox Business Network that the United States relies on Saudi Arabia to fight against terrorism and Iran, and would thus be unwilling to walk away from the kingdom, a "tremendous purchaser" of U.S. military equipment.

      "It is 500,000 jobs, it will be ultimately $110 billion, it's the biggest order in the history of our country from an outside military, and I said we are gonna turn that down?" he asked.

      "So hopefully it is working out. We'll find out, we'll get down to the bottom of it. I hope that the king and the crown prince didn't know about it," he said. "That is a big factor in my eyes, and I hope they haven't," he said.

      Several U.S. media outlets reported on Monday that the Saudi side was preparing a report that Khashoggi's death was a result of a botched interrogation.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump says U.S. asked Turkey for audio, video materials on missing journalist

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-18 04:17:25

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before leaving the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Oct. 2, 2018. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said here on Wednesday that his nation has requested audio and video materials from Turkey that are related to the alleged death of a missing Saudi journalist, Jamal Khashoggi.

      Trump told reporters at the White House that "we've asked for it, if it exists."

      However, he did not confirm whether there was any such recording as reported by Turkish media, saying that "I'm not sure yet that it exists."

      The Turkish daily Yeni Safak earlier reported that Turkey has audio recordings that could reveal the details of what happened to Khashoggi after he entered the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2, noting that he had been tortured during an interrogation, with his fingers cut off.

      Trump suggested that "rogue killers" may have been responsible for the disappearance.

      In an interview with The Associated Press on Tuesday, the president compared the Khashoggi case to the sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, saying "here we go again with, you know, you're guilty until proven innocent."

      When asked about his ambiguity towards Saudi Arabia's link with the journalist's disappearance, Trump denied that he has ever been "giving cover" to the Saudi side at all.

      "No, not at all, I just want to find out what's happening," Trump said. "I'm not giving cover at all."

      On Tuesday, The Washington Post, for which Khashoggi had been writing, accused the Trump administration of performing a "diplomatic cleanup operation" for Riyadh.

      In an editorial, the paper called for an independent international investigation into the disappearance of the journalist, saying that the travel to Saudi Arabia by State Secretary Mike Pompeo has seemed to fail to find the truth.

      Pompeo, "who smiled broadly as he greeted Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, appeared less intent on determining the truth than in helping the de facto Saudi ruler escape from the crisis he triggered," the article said, noting Trump had signaled that he is more than ready to assist in that dodge.

      It urged an investigation by the UN's Security Council or Human Rights Council, noting that "until the full truth about Mr. Khashoggi is disclosed, U.S. businesses should shun the Saudi regime and Congress should block all military sales."

      U.S. media outlets have reported that Turkish police investigators searching the Saudi Consulate had found evidence that Khashoggi was killed there, citing toxic material inside the building.

      However, Trump said "we will probably know that by the end of the week" after he got a "full report" from Secretary of State Pompeo upon his return from Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

      Earlier on Wednesday, he told Fox Business Network that the United States relies on Saudi Arabia to fight against terrorism and Iran, and would thus be unwilling to walk away from the kingdom, a "tremendous purchaser" of U.S. military equipment.

      "It is 500,000 jobs, it will be ultimately $110 billion, it's the biggest order in the history of our country from an outside military, and I said we are gonna turn that down?" he asked.

      "So hopefully it is working out. We'll find out, we'll get down to the bottom of it. I hope that the king and the crown prince didn't know about it," he said. "That is a big factor in my eyes, and I hope they haven't," he said.

      Several U.S. media outlets reported on Monday that the Saudi side was preparing a report that Khashoggi's death was a result of a botched interrogation.

      010020070750000000000000011105091375400411
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成全在线观看免费高清完整版动漫 | 国产91线观看| 熟女人妻视频| 被三个室友狂躁到早上男男| 久热在线播放中文字幕| 国产成人自拍视频在线免费| 无码高清视频一区二区三区| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 狠狠躁狠狠躁东京热无码专区| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 日本道免费精品一区二区| 亚洲熟妇免费在线视频| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区三区| 初尝人妻少妇中文字幕在线| 美女视频很黄很a免费国产| 国产中文字幕日韩精品| 久久精产国品一二三产品| 撕开奶罩揉吮奶头高潮AV| 50岁退休熟女露脸高潮| 人妻少妇精品无码专区app| 性无码国产一区在线观看| 老熟女熟妇嗷嗷叫91| 久久青草国产精品一区| 制服丝袜第10页综合| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 乱公和我做爽死我视频| 欧美性色综合网| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 久久亚洲伊人| 激情航班h版在线观看| 性色av不卡一区二区三区| 久久先锋男人av资源网站| 风韵少妇性饥渴推油按摩视频| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在线看| 国产av成人精品播放| 中国老妇女50xxxxhd| 国产精品三级片一区| 中文字幕人成无码人妻| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉 | 一本久道久久综合狠狠操| 欧洲国产成人精品91铁牛tv|