亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says U.S. claim to cut Iran's oil exports to zero "political bluff"
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-19 02:31:18 | Editor: huaxia

      In this file photo taken on Feb. 23, 2016, birds are resting on oil pipelines on Iran's Kharg Island in the Gulf, which serves as a sea port for the export of Iranian oil. (Xinhua)

      TEHRAN, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. claim that it would reduce Iran's oil exports to zero is a "political bluff," head of state-run National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) was quoted as saying by Financial Tribune on Thursday.

      U.S. President Donald Trump had been struggling for months to cut off Iranian oil exports, said Ali Kardor, NIOC chief.

      "The U.S. president has done all he can and knows very well that bringing Iran's oil export to zero is a political bluff," Kardor was quoted as saying.

      He also said that despite the U.S. financial and banking sanctions, Iran does not have any difficulty receiving payment for oil exports and could accept payments in euros instead of U.S. dollars if necessary.

      "There is no problem on this issue," Kardor said, adding that with the European support, there will not be a problem.

      The U.S. administration has been pushing its allies to cut Iranian oil imports and is encouraging Saudi Arabia, other OPEC states and Russia to pump more oil to meet the shortfall n the global market.

      Senior U.S. officials often say that their aim is to cut Iran's oil exports to zero "to force Tehran to change their behavior in the region."

      New U.S. sanctions on Iran's oil exports are set to start from Nov. 4.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says U.S. claim to cut Iran's oil exports to zero "political bluff"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-19 02:31:18

      In this file photo taken on Feb. 23, 2016, birds are resting on oil pipelines on Iran's Kharg Island in the Gulf, which serves as a sea port for the export of Iranian oil. (Xinhua)

      TEHRAN, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. claim that it would reduce Iran's oil exports to zero is a "political bluff," head of state-run National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) was quoted as saying by Financial Tribune on Thursday.

      U.S. President Donald Trump had been struggling for months to cut off Iranian oil exports, said Ali Kardor, NIOC chief.

      "The U.S. president has done all he can and knows very well that bringing Iran's oil export to zero is a political bluff," Kardor was quoted as saying.

      He also said that despite the U.S. financial and banking sanctions, Iran does not have any difficulty receiving payment for oil exports and could accept payments in euros instead of U.S. dollars if necessary.

      "There is no problem on this issue," Kardor said, adding that with the European support, there will not be a problem.

      The U.S. administration has been pushing its allies to cut Iranian oil imports and is encouraging Saudi Arabia, other OPEC states and Russia to pump more oil to meet the shortfall n the global market.

      Senior U.S. officials often say that their aim is to cut Iran's oil exports to zero "to force Tehran to change their behavior in the region."

      New U.S. sanctions on Iran's oil exports are set to start from Nov. 4.

      010020070750000000000000011105091375425751
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久久久久久久红粉| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 免费午夜爽爽爽WWW视频十八禁| 国产成人精品性色av麻豆| 国产精品视频露脸| 成人国产一区二区三区精品不卡| 人妻丰满少妇一二三区| 欧美1区2区3区激情无套| 色噜噜在线观看| 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热| 欧美成人日韩| 国产后入内射在线观看| 中文字幕成熟丰满的人妻| 2021亚洲色中文字幕| 国产福利一区视频| 亚洲熟女乱色一区二区三区| 国产白浆美女在线观看| 亚洲最新中文字幕一区| 99久久精品免费看国产| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 国产精品人人爱一区二区白浆| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 久久国产精品超级碰碰热| 亚洲码亚洲码天堂码三区| 欧美多人片高潮野外做片黑人| 免青青草免费观看视频在线| 韩国一级成a人片在线观看| 欧美人牲交a欧美精区日韩| A级毛片高清免费视频播放出要看| 日本少妇被爽到高潮的免费| 国产精品18久久久久网站| 啪啪视频免费看一区二区| 青青操国产视频| 一本色道久久加勒比综合 | 99国产精品丝袜久久久久| 亚洲最大成人AV在线天堂网| 国产精品SM捆绑调教视频| av天堂吧手机版在线观看| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 在线无码不卡app|