亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Clear and present danger of imminent famine in Yemen: UN official
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-24 05:03:30 | Editor: huaxia

      A malnourished child is seen at a hospital in Hajjah province, Yemen, Oct. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      UNITED NATIONS, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- The top UN humanitarian official on Tuesday warned of "a clear and present danger" of an imminent famine in war-torn Yemen.

      "So, just to be clear, my assessment, my advice to you, is that there is now a clear and present danger of an imminent and great big famine engulfing Yemen -- much bigger than anything any professional in this field has encountered during their working lives," UN Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock told the Security Council.

      Revised assessment put the total number of people facing pre-famine conditions -- those who are entirely reliant on external aid for survival -- at 14 million, or half the total population of the country, said Lowcock.

      "In my update for you last month I said that an additional 3.5 million people are likely to become severely food insecure in the months ahead, added to the 8 million we are already reaching each month through the UN coordinated response effort. A total of 11 million. That's what I said on Sept. 21. We now think that estimate was wrong," said Lowcock, who is also the world body's emergency relief coordinator.

      The dire situation is mainly due to fierce fighting in Hudaydah and the collapse of the domestic economy, he said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Clear and present danger of imminent famine in Yemen: UN official

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-24 05:03:30

      A malnourished child is seen at a hospital in Hajjah province, Yemen, Oct. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      UNITED NATIONS, Oct. 23 (Xinhua) -- The top UN humanitarian official on Tuesday warned of "a clear and present danger" of an imminent famine in war-torn Yemen.

      "So, just to be clear, my assessment, my advice to you, is that there is now a clear and present danger of an imminent and great big famine engulfing Yemen -- much bigger than anything any professional in this field has encountered during their working lives," UN Undersecretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Mark Lowcock told the Security Council.

      Revised assessment put the total number of people facing pre-famine conditions -- those who are entirely reliant on external aid for survival -- at 14 million, or half the total population of the country, said Lowcock.

      "In my update for you last month I said that an additional 3.5 million people are likely to become severely food insecure in the months ahead, added to the 8 million we are already reaching each month through the UN coordinated response effort. A total of 11 million. That's what I said on Sept. 21. We now think that estimate was wrong," said Lowcock, who is also the world body's emergency relief coordinator.

      The dire situation is mainly due to fierce fighting in Hudaydah and the collapse of the domestic economy, he said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375534161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲av高清蜜臀| 亚洲高清在线天堂精品| 日韩 欧美 动漫 国产 制服| 中文字幕乱码久久午夜| 久草热视频这里有精品| 人妻丰满熟妇av一区二区| 亚洲va成无码人在线观看| 爱色精品视频一区二区| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 国产精品久久久久7777| yy111111在线尤物| 白浆出来无码视频在线| 欧美激情网址| 长腿校花无力呻吟娇喘的视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区三区少妇av | 高清高速无码一区二区| 新绛县| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 91福利免费视频| 西安市| 鲁丝一区鲁丝二区鲁丝三区| 国产精品户外野外| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 亚洲天堂av中文在线| 中国人妻沙发上喷白将av| 欧美在线黄| 国产青青草自拍视频在线播放| 最新日韩av在线不卡| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布| 浮力影院国产第一页| 亚洲国产综合性感三级自拍 | 国模冰莲自慰肥美胞极品人体图| 两个黑人挺进校花体内np| 襄垣县| 日韩a无v码在线播放| 120秒试看无码体验区| 久久精品国产亚洲av大全相关| 大香蕉久久精品一区二区字幕|