亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Saudi Arabia announces probe into what Turkey labels as "planned" murder of Khashoggi
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-25 20:49:35 | Editor: huaxia

      Members of the Sri Lankan web journalist association hold placards with the image of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi during a demonstration outside the Saudi Embassy in Colombo on Oct. 25, 2018. (AFP photo)

      RIYADH, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Saudi Arabia announced on Thursday that an investigation has been launched into Turkey's information indicating the murder of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was "planned," Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.

      The announcement was made by the General Attorney in a statement carried by SPA, which said the Turkish information was sent through the Joint Working Team between the two countries.

      Saudi Arabia said on Saturday that 18 suspects had been arrested for links to the case of Khashoggi, who was killed after a brawl inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

      Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud later ordered the re-organization of the intelligence authorities and sacked senior intelligence officials.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Saudi Arabia announces probe into what Turkey labels as "planned" murder of Khashoggi

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-25 20:49:35

      Members of the Sri Lankan web journalist association hold placards with the image of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi during a demonstration outside the Saudi Embassy in Colombo on Oct. 25, 2018. (AFP photo)

      RIYADH, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- Saudi Arabia announced on Thursday that an investigation has been launched into Turkey's information indicating the murder of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was "planned," Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.

      The announcement was made by the General Attorney in a statement carried by SPA, which said the Turkish information was sent through the Joint Working Team between the two countries.

      Saudi Arabia said on Saturday that 18 suspects had been arrested for links to the case of Khashoggi, who was killed after a brawl inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2.

      Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud later ordered the re-organization of the intelligence authorities and sacked senior intelligence officials.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375582401
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日本人成在线观看| 日本一区二区国产高清在线播放| 黄色av三级在线免费观看| 精品久久久无码不卡| 三门县| 久久久久久久妓女精品免费影院| 久久久久久无码AV成人影院| 日本在线视频www色影响网站| h视频在线播放| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡| 久久久精品人妻一区二区三区日本| 人妻精品一区二区三区视频| 国产成人亚洲综合小说区| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 偷窥 亚洲 另类 图片 熟女| 日本加勒比在线一区二区三区| 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频| 亚洲av激情综合在线| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 夜夜躁日日躁狠狠久久av| 自拍视频在线观看三级| 久久国产精品视频影院| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 久热视频这里只有精品6| 爆乳午夜福利视频精品| 久久综合给合久久97色| 国产对白刺激在线观看| 国产香蕉一区二区在线网站 | 亚洲成a人片在线一区二区| 亚洲女同系列高清在线观看| 洛阳市| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 永久免费无码网站在线观看| 国内精品免费| 日本一区二区三区在线播放视频| 久久一区二区三区四区| 中日韩无码av免费| 免费精品一区二区中文字幕| 天堂在线观看av一区二区三区| 日本成人免费一区二区三区|