亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Typhoon-trapped Chinese tourists back home from Saipan
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-30 04:36:07 | Editor: huaxia

      Chinese tourists get on board to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      by Tan Jingjing

      LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- More than 1,000 Chinese tourists trapped by Super Typhoon Yutu in Saipan were back home as of Monday.

      Yutu, which hit the island territories overnight on Wednesday, led to the shutdown of local airport and port due to damages. About 3,200 foreign tourists were stranded, including some 1,500 Chinese.

      After the airport resumed operation for civil airplanes on Sunday morning, Chinese airlines including Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines and Hong Kong Express sent charter flights to evacuate Chinese tourists.

      The first Chinese charter flight of Sichuan Airlines arrived in Saipan on Sunday morning, carrying 245 Chinese tourists back home.

      Chinese tourists get on board to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      Another three Chinese flights took a total of nearly 700 stranded Chinese tourists home on Sunday.

      Two more airplanes of Sichuan Airlines and China Eastern Airlines took off from Saipan on Monday to take back the rest of Chinese tourists. Another airplane of Hong Kong Express is scheduled to fly inbound on Tuesday, which will be the last commercial Chinese flight for evacuation mission.

      There were very few Chinese tourists who did not take charter flights back home due to personal willingness and documentation reasons, according to the Consulate General of China in Los Angeles.

      Chinese tourists were very excited when they heard the news they could start to fly back home on Sunday, said Tom Liu, president of Saipan Travel Inc.

      "The evacuation went very well," said Liu. "Sichuan Airlines and other Chinese airline companies made good preparations for sending flights to Saipan. As soon as local airport resumed service, Chinese flights flew inbound immediately."

      A tourist surnamed Wang suffered from fracture in Saipan, and was unable to get treatment as medical centers had been restricted by Yutu. She searched for help from the consulate general and finally boarded charter flight of Sichuan Airlines.

      "The motherland is our strong backup. Thanks to the support of the country and help from various sectors, I was lucky to return back home so quickly," she said, bursting into tears.

      Chinese tourists pose with Chinese national flag before starting to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      Zhang Yongchen, scriptwriter and producer of a TV series shot in Saipan, told Xinhua the crew flew to Saipan with over 100 boxes of camera equipment via an Asiana aircraft. It will be very difficult if they have to take return flight of Asiana airlines, because they had to transfer in Seoul and have all the camera equipment go through customs formalities.

      Zhang turned to China Eastern Airlines for help, and successfully got 16 members of the crew as well as all the equipment aboard their flight.

      Local airport will only allow in-bound passengers who are residents or relief effort personnel, after foreign airlines evacuated all the foreign tourists, said a release of the governor office.

      With sustained winds of over 270 km per hour, the powerful storm caused one death and several injuries, tearing up roofs and pulling down trees and power lines in the Marianas.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Typhoon-trapped Chinese tourists back home from Saipan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-30 04:36:07

      Chinese tourists get on board to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      by Tan Jingjing

      LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- More than 1,000 Chinese tourists trapped by Super Typhoon Yutu in Saipan were back home as of Monday.

      Yutu, which hit the island territories overnight on Wednesday, led to the shutdown of local airport and port due to damages. About 3,200 foreign tourists were stranded, including some 1,500 Chinese.

      After the airport resumed operation for civil airplanes on Sunday morning, Chinese airlines including Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Beijing Capital Airlines and Hong Kong Express sent charter flights to evacuate Chinese tourists.

      The first Chinese charter flight of Sichuan Airlines arrived in Saipan on Sunday morning, carrying 245 Chinese tourists back home.

      Chinese tourists get on board to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      Another three Chinese flights took a total of nearly 700 stranded Chinese tourists home on Sunday.

      Two more airplanes of Sichuan Airlines and China Eastern Airlines took off from Saipan on Monday to take back the rest of Chinese tourists. Another airplane of Hong Kong Express is scheduled to fly inbound on Tuesday, which will be the last commercial Chinese flight for evacuation mission.

      There were very few Chinese tourists who did not take charter flights back home due to personal willingness and documentation reasons, according to the Consulate General of China in Los Angeles.

      Chinese tourists were very excited when they heard the news they could start to fly back home on Sunday, said Tom Liu, president of Saipan Travel Inc.

      "The evacuation went very well," said Liu. "Sichuan Airlines and other Chinese airline companies made good preparations for sending flights to Saipan. As soon as local airport resumed service, Chinese flights flew inbound immediately."

      A tourist surnamed Wang suffered from fracture in Saipan, and was unable to get treatment as medical centers had been restricted by Yutu. She searched for help from the consulate general and finally boarded charter flight of Sichuan Airlines.

      "The motherland is our strong backup. Thanks to the support of the country and help from various sectors, I was lucky to return back home so quickly," she said, bursting into tears.

      Chinese tourists pose with Chinese national flag before starting to fly back home in Saipan, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Oct. 28, 2018. (Xinhua)

      Zhang Yongchen, scriptwriter and producer of a TV series shot in Saipan, told Xinhua the crew flew to Saipan with over 100 boxes of camera equipment via an Asiana aircraft. It will be very difficult if they have to take return flight of Asiana airlines, because they had to transfer in Seoul and have all the camera equipment go through customs formalities.

      Zhang turned to China Eastern Airlines for help, and successfully got 16 members of the crew as well as all the equipment aboard their flight.

      Local airport will only allow in-bound passengers who are residents or relief effort personnel, after foreign airlines evacuated all the foreign tourists, said a release of the governor office.

      With sustained winds of over 270 km per hour, the powerful storm caused one death and several injuries, tearing up roofs and pulling down trees and power lines in the Marianas.

      010020070750000000000000011105091375675761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 日日摸日日碰人妻无码老牲| 久久中文字幕久久久久| 毛片无码一区二区三区| 国产高清精品在线91| 特级毛片全部免费播放a一级| 国产成人丝袜网站在线看| 国产亚洲精品成人无码精品网站| 国产粉嫩粉嫩的18在线播放91| 激情一区二区三区视频| 成人欧美在线观看| 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 久久国产色av老熟蜜臀av| 91狼友在线观看免费完整版| 久久亚洲国产中v天仙www| 免费人妻无码不卡中文视频| 伊人蕉久影院| 国产视频不卡在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区| 亚洲日韩国产精品不卡一区在线| 好先生在线观看免费播放| 国产成人乱码一二三区18| 昭苏县| 亚洲人成18禁网站| 欧美videosfree性派对 | 狠狠色欧美亚洲综合色黑a| 久久久久久久久久亚洲精品影院| 野花香高清视频在线观看免费| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| 亚洲女同精品一区二区久久| aaa少妇高潮大片免费看| 欧洲freexxxx性播放| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 综合激情久久精品女人天堂| 毛片一级精油按摩无码| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 最近免费中文字幕mv在线电影 | 在线中文字幕第一页| 国产成年女人特黄特色毛片免| 少妇熟女淫荡丰满| 日韩亚洲国产av自拍|