亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. to deploy 5,200 active duty troops to southern border to deter migrant caravan
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-30 05:46:24 | Editor: huaxia

      Honduran migrants taking part in a caravan heading to the United States, get on a truck, near Pijijiapan, southern Mexico on Oct. 26, 2018. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Pentagon will deploy 5,200 active duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border this week in a bid to deter members of a migrant caravan from illegally entering the country, an official announced Monday.

      "By the end of the week, we will deploy over 5,200 soldiers to the southwest border," Air Force General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command, told a press conference Monday afternoon.

      "As we sit right here today, we have about 800 soldiers that are on their way to Texas right now," O'Shaughnessy said.

      The general said the troops will help "harden the points of entry and address key gaps around the points of entry."

      The soldiers will be armed and will be deployed with heavy equipment such as helicopters but their role will be limited to providing "mission enhancing capabilities," officials said.

      The deployment represents a sharp increase from estimates last week, when U.S. administration officials said they were considering a plan to send up to 1,000 active duty troops to the border.

      Earlier this year, more than 2,000 members of the National Guard were sent to the region to provide assistance to U.S. customs officials who oversee the processing of trade, migrants and pedestrian travel daily.

      The announcement came as a caravan of migrants is slowly making its way from Central America to the southwest border of the United States.

      There are approximately 3,500 people in one group, which is currently at the Chiapas-Oaxaca border in southern Mexico, Andrew Meehan, assistant commissioner of public affairs of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, told reporters.

      A second group of about 3,000 migrants is at the border crossing between Guatemala and Mexico, he added.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has been warning against the caravan for weeks.

      "Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border," the president tweeted.

      "Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process," he said. "This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!"

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. to deploy 5,200 active duty troops to southern border to deter migrant caravan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-30 05:46:24

      Honduran migrants taking part in a caravan heading to the United States, get on a truck, near Pijijiapan, southern Mexico on Oct. 26, 2018. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Pentagon will deploy 5,200 active duty troops to the U.S.-Mexico border this week in a bid to deter members of a migrant caravan from illegally entering the country, an official announced Monday.

      "By the end of the week, we will deploy over 5,200 soldiers to the southwest border," Air Force General Terrence O'Shaughnessy, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command, told a press conference Monday afternoon.

      "As we sit right here today, we have about 800 soldiers that are on their way to Texas right now," O'Shaughnessy said.

      The general said the troops will help "harden the points of entry and address key gaps around the points of entry."

      The soldiers will be armed and will be deployed with heavy equipment such as helicopters but their role will be limited to providing "mission enhancing capabilities," officials said.

      The deployment represents a sharp increase from estimates last week, when U.S. administration officials said they were considering a plan to send up to 1,000 active duty troops to the border.

      Earlier this year, more than 2,000 members of the National Guard were sent to the region to provide assistance to U.S. customs officials who oversee the processing of trade, migrants and pedestrian travel daily.

      The announcement came as a caravan of migrants is slowly making its way from Central America to the southwest border of the United States.

      There are approximately 3,500 people in one group, which is currently at the Chiapas-Oaxaca border in southern Mexico, Andrew Meehan, assistant commissioner of public affairs of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, told reporters.

      A second group of about 3,000 migrants is at the border crossing between Guatemala and Mexico, he added.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has been warning against the caravan for weeks.

      "Many Gang Members and some very bad people are mixed into the Caravan heading to our Southern Border," the president tweeted.

      "Please go back, you will not be admitted into the United States unless you go through the legal process," he said. "This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!"

      010020070750000000000000011105091375676261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 女人的天堂av免费看| 黑人免费一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 又色又爽又高潮免费视频国产| 精品黄色av一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区在线| 国产免费人成网站在线播放 | 国产成人精品一区二免费网站| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 四房播色| 97人人添人人澡人人澡人人澡| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 人妻夜夜爽av性色大片| 欧美日韩综合在线视频免费看| 精品伊人久久大线蕉色首页| 精品久久久噜噜噜久久7| 人妻系列影片无码专区| 国产免费一级高清淫日本片 | 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 日本中文字幕一区二区高清在线 | 午夜夜福利一区二区三区| ........天堂网www在线资源| 亚洲国产福利成人一区二区| 久久精品无码一区二区2020| 免费无码又黄又爽又刺激| 国产精品va在线播放| 日本一区二区三区的免费视频观看| 人妻熟妇乱系列| 免费人成在线观看| 棚户区小伙嫖老妓女| 久久99精品久久久久久国产人妖| 中文字幕成人乱码亚洲| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频 | 海南省| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 中文字幕精品乱码亚洲一区99 | 日本经典中文字幕人妻|