亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. mulls sanction waiver for countries buying Iranian oil on case-by-case basis
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-10-31 21:41:06 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: Birds fly over oil pipelines on the Kharg Island in the Persian Gulf, southern Iran, on Feb. 23, 2016. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- U.S. State Department said Tuesday that it is considering rendering sanction waiver to countries that keep buying oil from Iran on a case-by-case basis.

      Although the U.S. goal remains to get countries to buy zero oil "from Iran as quickly as possible" and is "determined to implement our policy of maximum pressure on Iran," it is "prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis," Robert Palladino, deputy spokesman of State Department, said at a press briefing.

      "The United States government currently is in the middle of an internal process to consider significant reduction exemptions for individual countries," he said.

      However, he refused to tell the media which countries will be given the waiver.

      The South Korean media reported earlier that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, during an earlier telephone call with his South Korean counterpart, was asked a waiver regarding U.S. sanctions over Iran.

      While confirming the phone call, Palladino refused to reveal the contents of the two top diplomats' conversation, only saying that "we are prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis, and I would leave it at that."

      Washington has intensified its sanctions against Iranian entities and individuals after President Donald Trump decided to exit the Iran nuclear deal in May, a move that has been widely criticized by the international community.

      The first part of U.S. sanctions, targeting Iran's automotive sector, trade in gold, and other key metals, snapped back in August.

      The remaining will be conducted on Nov. 4, targeting Iran's energy sector and petroleum-related transactions, as well as transactions with the Central Bank of Iran.

      In his recent interview with the U.S. media on Friday, Pompeo said: "the most stringent sanctions ever in place against Iran by the United States of America will come back into effect on the morning of the 5th of November."

      The Trump administration has also tried to delegitimize the Iranian government and vowed to press other nations to isolate Iran.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. mulls sanction waiver for countries buying Iranian oil on case-by-case basis

      Source: Xinhua 2018-10-31 21:41:06

      File Photo: Birds fly over oil pipelines on the Kharg Island in the Persian Gulf, southern Iran, on Feb. 23, 2016. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- U.S. State Department said Tuesday that it is considering rendering sanction waiver to countries that keep buying oil from Iran on a case-by-case basis.

      Although the U.S. goal remains to get countries to buy zero oil "from Iran as quickly as possible" and is "determined to implement our policy of maximum pressure on Iran," it is "prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis," Robert Palladino, deputy spokesman of State Department, said at a press briefing.

      "The United States government currently is in the middle of an internal process to consider significant reduction exemptions for individual countries," he said.

      However, he refused to tell the media which countries will be given the waiver.

      The South Korean media reported earlier that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, during an earlier telephone call with his South Korean counterpart, was asked a waiver regarding U.S. sanctions over Iran.

      While confirming the phone call, Palladino refused to reveal the contents of the two top diplomats' conversation, only saying that "we are prepared to work with countries that are reducing their imports on a case-by-case basis, and I would leave it at that."

      Washington has intensified its sanctions against Iranian entities and individuals after President Donald Trump decided to exit the Iran nuclear deal in May, a move that has been widely criticized by the international community.

      The first part of U.S. sanctions, targeting Iran's automotive sector, trade in gold, and other key metals, snapped back in August.

      The remaining will be conducted on Nov. 4, targeting Iran's energy sector and petroleum-related transactions, as well as transactions with the Central Bank of Iran.

      In his recent interview with the U.S. media on Friday, Pompeo said: "the most stringent sanctions ever in place against Iran by the United States of America will come back into effect on the morning of the 5th of November."

      The Trump administration has also tried to delegitimize the Iranian government and vowed to press other nations to isolate Iran.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375724311
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产SUV精品一区二区33| 国产69口爆吞精在线视频喝尿| 久久亚洲一级av一片| 手机国产精品一区二区| 插插无码视频大全不卡网站| 最新的国产成人精品2020| av在线 亚洲 天堂| 免费无遮挡毛片中文字幕| 久久综合香蕉久久久久久久| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 亚洲日本一本dvd高清| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品| 亚洲福利一区二区在线| 丝袜熟女视频九色一区91| 亚洲色AV性色在线观看 | 久久久久久久久久91精品日韩午夜福利 | AV无码人妻一区二区三区牛牛| 冷水江市| 一区二区亚洲 av免费| 91极品尤物国产在线播放| 日韩国品一二三产品区别| 五月综合色婷婷影院在线观看| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 在线精品国精品国产尤物| 国产av一区网址大全| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 久久久久久久综合日本| 久久国产综合尤物免费观看| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合在线观看视频| 亚洲制服丝袜第一页| 安远县| 亚洲一区二区三区av链接| 97免费人妻无码视频| 野花香电视剧在线观看高清中文版| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 北岛玲精品一区二区三区| 东台市| 无码一区久久久久久久绯色AV| 99热最新网址| 国产精品久久毛片| 九九在线中文字幕无码|