亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump slaps new sanctions to target Venezuela's gold exports
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-02 05:53:49 | Editor: huaxia

      In this file photo taken on Oct. 23, 2018 John Bolton, National Security Adviser to the U.S. President Donald Trump, gives a press conference in Moscow. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump slapped new sanctions targeting Venezuela's gold exports on Thursday, as his National Security Adviser John Bolton unveiled a hard-line policy toward Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua.

      Trump informed U.S. lawmakers that he has signed an executive order to bar U.S. citizens and entities from involvement in the gold export trade from Venezuela, according to a letter released by the White House on Thursday.

      In a speech delivered in Miami, the U.S. state of Florida, Bolton elaborated the new U.S. sanctions as he lashed out at Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua.

      Labeling the three nations as "the troika of tyranny in this hemisphere," Bolton accused Cuba of helping Venezuela, saying the State Department will sanction over two dozen entities owned or controlled by the Cuban military and intelligence services, with which U.S. persons are banned from doing business with.

      The goal is to prevent money from being gotten by the Cuban military, security and intelligence services, Bolton said at Freedom Tower, a local landmark to the Cuban community as it received many Cuban refugees in 1960s.

      He also said that the U.S. administration would review whether to allow U.S. citizens whose property was seized by the Cuban government to sue foreign companies that have invested in the properties in Cuba.

      Bolton's speech is believed to further press the two nations that the Trump administration have seen as adversaries, and to consolidate votes for the upcoming high-stakes midterm elections in the state home to many migrants from the two nations.

      Bolton also threatened Nicaragua's President Daniel Ortega, saying unless the country hold "free, fair and early" elections, "the Nicaraguan regime, like Venezuela and Cuba, will feel the full weight of America's robust sanctions regime."

      Trump said in August of last year that he would not rule out a "military option" in Venezuela "if necessary," despite his aides' opposition. The U.S. side has announced several rounds of sanctions against Venezuelan government officials ever since.

      Several U.S. media outlets reported last month that that the Trump administration has talked secretly with rebellious Venezuelan military officers several times to discuss their plans to stage a coup in the South American country.

      For its part, Venezuela has slammed the "warmongering" declarations of Trump as "threats to peace" and a "violation" of UN and international laws, instructing the military to prepare to "shoulder arms" in case of a U.S. invasion.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats in Cuba suffered from what Washington called "acoustic attacks" between November 2016 and August 2017. The incidents led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana, expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats who worked at the embassy in Washington, and a halt to issuance of U.S. visas in Havana.

      Cuba rejected the accusation, initiated an investigation, and urged the United States to present evidence of the alleged attacks.

      Though denying the U.S. accusation, Cuba reiterated its commitment to cooperating with the U.S. authorities to clarify this situation and its willingness to guarantee the health and safety of Cubans and foreign citizens in the island nation.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump slaps new sanctions to target Venezuela's gold exports

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-02 05:53:49

      In this file photo taken on Oct. 23, 2018 John Bolton, National Security Adviser to the U.S. President Donald Trump, gives a press conference in Moscow. (AFP Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 1 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump slapped new sanctions targeting Venezuela's gold exports on Thursday, as his National Security Adviser John Bolton unveiled a hard-line policy toward Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua.

      Trump informed U.S. lawmakers that he has signed an executive order to bar U.S. citizens and entities from involvement in the gold export trade from Venezuela, according to a letter released by the White House on Thursday.

      In a speech delivered in Miami, the U.S. state of Florida, Bolton elaborated the new U.S. sanctions as he lashed out at Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua.

      Labeling the three nations as "the troika of tyranny in this hemisphere," Bolton accused Cuba of helping Venezuela, saying the State Department will sanction over two dozen entities owned or controlled by the Cuban military and intelligence services, with which U.S. persons are banned from doing business with.

      The goal is to prevent money from being gotten by the Cuban military, security and intelligence services, Bolton said at Freedom Tower, a local landmark to the Cuban community as it received many Cuban refugees in 1960s.

      He also said that the U.S. administration would review whether to allow U.S. citizens whose property was seized by the Cuban government to sue foreign companies that have invested in the properties in Cuba.

      Bolton's speech is believed to further press the two nations that the Trump administration have seen as adversaries, and to consolidate votes for the upcoming high-stakes midterm elections in the state home to many migrants from the two nations.

      Bolton also threatened Nicaragua's President Daniel Ortega, saying unless the country hold "free, fair and early" elections, "the Nicaraguan regime, like Venezuela and Cuba, will feel the full weight of America's robust sanctions regime."

      Trump said in August of last year that he would not rule out a "military option" in Venezuela "if necessary," despite his aides' opposition. The U.S. side has announced several rounds of sanctions against Venezuelan government officials ever since.

      Several U.S. media outlets reported last month that that the Trump administration has talked secretly with rebellious Venezuelan military officers several times to discuss their plans to stage a coup in the South American country.

      For its part, Venezuela has slammed the "warmongering" declarations of Trump as "threats to peace" and a "violation" of UN and international laws, instructing the military to prepare to "shoulder arms" in case of a U.S. invasion.

      Over 20 U.S. diplomats in Cuba suffered from what Washington called "acoustic attacks" between November 2016 and August 2017. The incidents led to the partial closure of the U.S. embassy in Havana, expulsion of 15 Cuban diplomats who worked at the embassy in Washington, and a halt to issuance of U.S. visas in Havana.

      Cuba rejected the accusation, initiated an investigation, and urged the United States to present evidence of the alleged attacks.

      Though denying the U.S. accusation, Cuba reiterated its commitment to cooperating with the U.S. authorities to clarify this situation and its willingness to guarantee the health and safety of Cubans and foreign citizens in the island nation.

      010020070750000000000000011105091375754321
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品VA在线观看香蕉| 精品丝袜一区二区三区性色| 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 综合亚洲网| 人妻被按摩到潮喷中文字幕| 亚洲最新av在线观看| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 太大太粗太爽免费视频| 亚洲日韩电影久久| 日韩无套内射高潮| 激情一区二区三区视频| 亚州AV无码乱码精品国产| 精品99在线观看| 最新亚洲综合中文字幕在线| 天堂av在线免费播放| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 久久久久久一本大道无码| 日韩在线永久免费播放| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品hd| 钟祥市| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 岛国精品一区免费视频在线观看| 国产三级AV在在线观看| 亚洲视频一区二区三区在线观看| 国产野战无套av毛片黑人| 色yeye在线观看| 日本在线视频www色影响网站| 成年毛片18成年毛片| 国产精品成人免费久久黄| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 日产精品99久久久久久| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载 | 中文字幕一区二区网站| 精品亚洲一区二区视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区免费在线观看 | 亚洲aⅴ无码成人网站国产| 国产99免费视频| 国产成人福利av一区二区三区| 亚洲Av午夜精品a区| 精品国产中文字幕av|