亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says U.S. "cruel" sanctions cannot stop crude oil exports
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-06 06:23:16 | Editor: huaxia

      A couple pray after a rally marking the 39th anniversary of the seizure of the United States Embassy outside the former U.S. Embassy in Tehran, capital of Iran, on Nov. 4, 2018. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      TEHRAN, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- The United States will not be able to stop Iran's oil exports, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday.

      Iran will continue to sell its crude oil in the international market despite "cruel" U.S. new sanctions, Rouhani said.

      Iran will break the sanctions imposed by Washington on Tehran in the "appropriate" way, Rouhani said shortly after a fresh round of anti-Iran sanctions by the United States took effect on Monday.

      "With the help of the people, and the unity that exists in our society, we have to make the Americans understand that they must not use the language of force, pressure, or threats to speak to the great Iranian nation. They must be punished once and for all," Rouhani was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      The U.S. officials have come to the understanding that they could not replace the Iranian oil on the market, he said, adding that even if they did not grant waivers to some countries to keep trading oil with Iran, "we would still be able to sell our oil and we have adequate capabilities to do that."

      All the U.S. sanctions on Iran that had been removed under the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal were restored by the United States on Friday and came into force on Monday.

      The U.S. embargo targets many of the country's "critical sectors" like energy, shipping, shipbuilding, and finance.

      Washington has accused Iran of agitating regional instability and exporting violence, which has been denied by Tehran. U.S. President Donald Trump, who terminated the hard-won Iran nuclear accord on May 8, said that it was "one of the worst and most one-sided deals the United States has ever entered into."

      On Monday, Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on his official twitter account slammed U.S. defiance to the international conventions.

      "U.S. defied UN top court and Security Council by reimposing sanctions on Iran that target ordinary people," Zarif tweeted.

      "But U.S. bullying is backfiring, not just because JCPOA (nuclear deal) is important, but because the world cannot allow Trump to destroy global order. The U.S., not Iran, is isolated," Zarif added.

      Earlier in the day, Zarif said that the fresh round of U.S. sanctions on Iran has failed to cut Tehran's oil exports to zero.

      The U.S. withdrawal from the multilateral JCPOA in May was a "scandal" for Washington, he said.

      "We can see ... the JCPOA was so much in favor of Iran's interests that America withdrew from it scandalously," Zarif told Iran's parliament.

      Besides, the Iranian top diplomat touched on the possibility of negotiations between the United States and the Islamic republic under certain conditions.

      Zarif said that the talks with the United States over a new nuclear agreement remains open if Washington changes its approach to the 2015 international nuclear deal, Press TV reported.

      Iran would consider new diplomacy if there were "foundations for a fruitful dialogue" on the Iranian nuclear deal, Zarif was quoted as saying.

      However, the current U.S. "government does not believe in diplomacy. It believes in imposition," he added.

      "It is mutual respect, not mutual trust that is a requirement to start negotiations," Zarif noted.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says U.S. "cruel" sanctions cannot stop crude oil exports

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-06 06:23:16

      A couple pray after a rally marking the 39th anniversary of the seizure of the United States Embassy outside the former U.S. Embassy in Tehran, capital of Iran, on Nov. 4, 2018. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      TEHRAN, Nov. 5 (Xinhua) -- The United States will not be able to stop Iran's oil exports, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday.

      Iran will continue to sell its crude oil in the international market despite "cruel" U.S. new sanctions, Rouhani said.

      Iran will break the sanctions imposed by Washington on Tehran in the "appropriate" way, Rouhani said shortly after a fresh round of anti-Iran sanctions by the United States took effect on Monday.

      "With the help of the people, and the unity that exists in our society, we have to make the Americans understand that they must not use the language of force, pressure, or threats to speak to the great Iranian nation. They must be punished once and for all," Rouhani was quoted as saying by Press TV.

      The U.S. officials have come to the understanding that they could not replace the Iranian oil on the market, he said, adding that even if they did not grant waivers to some countries to keep trading oil with Iran, "we would still be able to sell our oil and we have adequate capabilities to do that."

      All the U.S. sanctions on Iran that had been removed under the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal were restored by the United States on Friday and came into force on Monday.

      The U.S. embargo targets many of the country's "critical sectors" like energy, shipping, shipbuilding, and finance.

      Washington has accused Iran of agitating regional instability and exporting violence, which has been denied by Tehran. U.S. President Donald Trump, who terminated the hard-won Iran nuclear accord on May 8, said that it was "one of the worst and most one-sided deals the United States has ever entered into."

      On Monday, Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on his official twitter account slammed U.S. defiance to the international conventions.

      "U.S. defied UN top court and Security Council by reimposing sanctions on Iran that target ordinary people," Zarif tweeted.

      "But U.S. bullying is backfiring, not just because JCPOA (nuclear deal) is important, but because the world cannot allow Trump to destroy global order. The U.S., not Iran, is isolated," Zarif added.

      Earlier in the day, Zarif said that the fresh round of U.S. sanctions on Iran has failed to cut Tehran's oil exports to zero.

      The U.S. withdrawal from the multilateral JCPOA in May was a "scandal" for Washington, he said.

      "We can see ... the JCPOA was so much in favor of Iran's interests that America withdrew from it scandalously," Zarif told Iran's parliament.

      Besides, the Iranian top diplomat touched on the possibility of negotiations between the United States and the Islamic republic under certain conditions.

      Zarif said that the talks with the United States over a new nuclear agreement remains open if Washington changes its approach to the 2015 international nuclear deal, Press TV reported.

      Iran would consider new diplomacy if there were "foundations for a fruitful dialogue" on the Iranian nuclear deal, Zarif was quoted as saying.

      However, the current U.S. "government does not believe in diplomacy. It believes in imposition," he added.

      "It is mutual respect, not mutual trust that is a requirement to start negotiations," Zarif noted.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375846071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品成人91一区二区| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀AV| 偷拍视频一区二区三区四区| 国产精品性一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区不卡| avtt一区| 国产一级无码不卡视频| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 免费无码AⅤ片在线观看| 午夜一区二区三区在线视频| 国产在线精品第一区二区| 国产又色又爽又黄刺激视频| 精品久久久久久久久中文字幕| 女人高潮被爽到呻吟观看| 日本韩国黄色三级三级| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 国产呻吟久久久久久久92| 亚洲国产人在线播放首页| 丝袜系列在线视频国产| 一本大道在线一久道一区二区| 国产精品欧美亚洲韩国日本| 色爱无码AV综合区老司机非洲| 国产欧美综合在线观看第七页| 亚洲精彩视频一区二区| 滕州市| 精品国产福利片在线观看| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久| 亚洲av乱码久久亚洲精品| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区| 熟女一区二区中文字幕| 青青青国产精品一区二区| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 精品一区二区三区不卡少妇av| 一区二区三区免费视频网站| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 亚洲最大成人免费av| 久久久久久无码AV成人影院| 亚洲毛片αv无线播放一区|