亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Hamas reveals progress in breaking Israeli blockade on Gaza
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-07 06:33:38 | Editor: huaxia

      A Palestinian woman waves a national flag during clashes with Israeli forces in east of Gaza City near the Israeli border on Nov. 2, 2018. (AFP photo)

      GAZA, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- A progress has been achieved in breaking the Israeli blockade imposed on Gaza, following consultations and understandings by interested parties, Islamic Hamas movement announced Tuesday.

      A progress was made in breaking the Israeli blockade, which had been imposed on the Gaza Strip for 12 years, "without paying any political prices," Hamas spokesman Abdulatif al-Qanou'a said in a statement.

      He unveiled that "throughout the understandings, it was agreed to stabilize the status of calm in Gaza depending on the cease-fire agreement, brokered by Egypt in 2014, between the Palestinian resistance and the Israeli occupation."

      In the summer of 2014, Israel waged a large-scale air and ground offensive on the Gaza Strip for 50 days. The offensive ended after Egypt brokered a cease-fire agreement between the Palestinian factions, including Hamas and Israel.

      On March 30, Hamas and other factions formed the highest commission of the "Great March of Return" and organized weekly protests and rallies in eastern Gaza Strip, close to the border with Israel.

      Gaza Health Ministry said in a statement that since March 30, when the marches and protests broke out, the Israeli army killed at least 218 Palestinians and wounded 23,000 others. 40 percent of them were injured by live ammunition.

      Al-Qanou'a stressed that the event is now close to achieve all its goals, adding that "the siege that has been imposed on the Gaza Strip is collapsing thanks to the sacrifices of our people."

      During the weekly protests, the Palestinians released hundreds of arson balloons into southern Israel, and had burned tires every week close to the border with Israel, an action that kept tension with Israel flaring all the time.

      Egypt, United Nations and Qatar intervened to restore clam in the Gaza Strip, which has been ruled by Hamas since Israel had imposed a tight blockade on the coastal enclave in 2007.

      The United States, Israel and the entire international community called on Israel to ease the tight restrictions it imposed on Gaza and improve the deteriorating humanitarian situation that doubled the suffering of its two million people.

      "Resolving the crisis of power shortage, expanding the fishing area off the Gaza Strip coast, easing restrictions at border crossing points and the Qatari grant of paying for the fuel and the salaries of the employees are the first steps towards ending the Israeli siege," Hamas spokesman said.

      Meanwhile, several ministries' representatives in the Gaza Strip announced on Tuesday that a package of financial aid for employees, families of those were killed and injured in the rallies will receive cashes on Wednesday.

      The Hamas-run ministry of work announced that it started the program of employing 10,000 newly graduated students in the Gaza Strip.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Hamas reveals progress in breaking Israeli blockade on Gaza

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-07 06:33:38

      A Palestinian woman waves a national flag during clashes with Israeli forces in east of Gaza City near the Israeli border on Nov. 2, 2018. (AFP photo)

      GAZA, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- A progress has been achieved in breaking the Israeli blockade imposed on Gaza, following consultations and understandings by interested parties, Islamic Hamas movement announced Tuesday.

      A progress was made in breaking the Israeli blockade, which had been imposed on the Gaza Strip for 12 years, "without paying any political prices," Hamas spokesman Abdulatif al-Qanou'a said in a statement.

      He unveiled that "throughout the understandings, it was agreed to stabilize the status of calm in Gaza depending on the cease-fire agreement, brokered by Egypt in 2014, between the Palestinian resistance and the Israeli occupation."

      In the summer of 2014, Israel waged a large-scale air and ground offensive on the Gaza Strip for 50 days. The offensive ended after Egypt brokered a cease-fire agreement between the Palestinian factions, including Hamas and Israel.

      On March 30, Hamas and other factions formed the highest commission of the "Great March of Return" and organized weekly protests and rallies in eastern Gaza Strip, close to the border with Israel.

      Gaza Health Ministry said in a statement that since March 30, when the marches and protests broke out, the Israeli army killed at least 218 Palestinians and wounded 23,000 others. 40 percent of them were injured by live ammunition.

      Al-Qanou'a stressed that the event is now close to achieve all its goals, adding that "the siege that has been imposed on the Gaza Strip is collapsing thanks to the sacrifices of our people."

      During the weekly protests, the Palestinians released hundreds of arson balloons into southern Israel, and had burned tires every week close to the border with Israel, an action that kept tension with Israel flaring all the time.

      Egypt, United Nations and Qatar intervened to restore clam in the Gaza Strip, which has been ruled by Hamas since Israel had imposed a tight blockade on the coastal enclave in 2007.

      The United States, Israel and the entire international community called on Israel to ease the tight restrictions it imposed on Gaza and improve the deteriorating humanitarian situation that doubled the suffering of its two million people.

      "Resolving the crisis of power shortage, expanding the fishing area off the Gaza Strip coast, easing restrictions at border crossing points and the Qatari grant of paying for the fuel and the salaries of the employees are the first steps towards ending the Israeli siege," Hamas spokesman said.

      Meanwhile, several ministries' representatives in the Gaza Strip announced on Tuesday that a package of financial aid for employees, families of those were killed and injured in the rallies will receive cashes on Wednesday.

      The Hamas-run ministry of work announced that it started the program of employing 10,000 newly graduated students in the Gaza Strip.

      010020070750000000000000011100001375872181
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩久久久黄色一级av| 偷窥亚洲另类图片熟女| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 亚洲国产精品悠悠久久琪琪| 国产成人高清精品亚洲| 最新国产成人在线网站| 初尝人妻少妇中文字幕在线| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 成人午夜免费福利体验| 高清精品一区二区三区| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 色999欧美日韩| 午夜精品久久久久久久爽| 亚洲日韩精品无码专区| 男女在线免费视频网站| 91久久国产福利自产拍| 午夜福利视频男同女同| 国产欧美日韩一区二区三区| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 亚洲熟女av超清一区二区三区| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 欧洲成人一区二区三区| 国产妇女馒头高清泬20p多毛| 国产999久久高清免费观看 | 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 中文字幕日韩精品美一区二区三区| 佛教| 青榴社区国产精品| 亚洲av无码成人专区| 熟女人妻av完整一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 久久免费视亚洲无码视频| 任你干在线精品视频网2| 国产h视频在线观看网站免费 | 按摩女内射少妇一二三区| 亚洲视频日本有码中文| 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区| 日韩精品首页在线观看| 精品无码av不卡一区二区三区|