亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      White House confirms leaving of Trump's senior aide after showdown with Melania
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-15 23:34:31 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump take part in the family photo session during the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit in Brussels, Belgium, on July 11, 2018. (Xinhua/Ye Pingfan)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that a senior aide of U.S. President Donald Trump will leave her current post after Trump's wife Melania said earlier that the official did not deserve to work for Trump.

      In a statement issued by the White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders, White House deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel "will continue to support the President as she departs the White House to transition to a new role within the Administration."

      "The President is grateful for Ms. Ricardel's continued service to the American people and her steadfast pursuit of his national security priorities," the statement read.

      However, the statement did not reveal what Ricardel's new job would be.

      In an unusual move to weigh in on personnel matters in the realm of national security, the office of first lady Melania Trump on Tuesday called for the ouster of Ricardel, saying "it is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House."

      Ricardel was tapped by U.S. National security adviser John Bolton in April to work as his deputy. She had previously worked as an undersecretary of commerce and had also held positions at the State and Defense departments.

      U.S. media reported that she had frequently clashed with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and spread rumors about the first lady. The White House Chief of Staff John Kelly has also reportedly sought to oust her.

      The removal came amid broader staff firing within the Trump administration after the midterm elections. Trump has forced out Jeff Sessions as attorney general. He also reportedly considered to sack Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and John Kelly as well.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      White House confirms leaving of Trump's senior aide after showdown with Melania

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-15 23:34:31

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump and his wife Melania Trump take part in the family photo session during the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit in Brussels, Belgium, on July 11, 2018. (Xinhua/Ye Pingfan)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- The White House said on Wednesday that a senior aide of U.S. President Donald Trump will leave her current post after Trump's wife Melania said earlier that the official did not deserve to work for Trump.

      In a statement issued by the White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders, White House deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel "will continue to support the President as she departs the White House to transition to a new role within the Administration."

      "The President is grateful for Ms. Ricardel's continued service to the American people and her steadfast pursuit of his national security priorities," the statement read.

      However, the statement did not reveal what Ricardel's new job would be.

      In an unusual move to weigh in on personnel matters in the realm of national security, the office of first lady Melania Trump on Tuesday called for the ouster of Ricardel, saying "it is the position of the Office of the First Lady that she no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House."

      Ricardel was tapped by U.S. National security adviser John Bolton in April to work as his deputy. She had previously worked as an undersecretary of commerce and had also held positions at the State and Defense departments.

      U.S. media reported that she had frequently clashed with U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis and spread rumors about the first lady. The White House Chief of Staff John Kelly has also reportedly sought to oust her.

      The removal came amid broader staff firing within the Trump administration after the midterm elections. Trump has forced out Jeff Sessions as attorney general. He also reportedly considered to sack Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and John Kelly as well.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376093691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 青青草97国产精品免费观看| 亚洲国产精品500在线观看| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 国产a级毛片| 性一交一乱一伦在线播放| 无码人妻aⅴ一区二区三区蜜桃 | 国产精品白浆视频免费观看| 国产日韩欧美视频成人 | 国产真人无码作爱免费视频app| 亚洲伊人五月丁香激情| 精品人妻丰满久久久a| 亚洲欧洲日产国码无码| 在线高清免费不卡视频| 欧美日韩精品一区二区三区高清视频| 国产亚洲高清在线精品不卡| 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 国产精品黄色大片在线看| 亚洲一区二区三区播放在线| 国产免费午夜A无码V视频| 国产在线视频二区三区| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕| 亚洲av日韩aⅴ无码电影| 精品国产自线午夜福利| 亚洲国内精品自在线影院| 成在人线av无码免费高潮水老板 | 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 国产后入内射在线观看| 国产高清白浆| 噼里啪啦国语版在线观看| 亚洲一区乱码精品中文字幕 | 亚洲国产成人久久77| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| japanese色国产在线看视频| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| www.日本一区| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 亚洲人成网站在线播放大全| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 欧美亚洲色欲色一欲WWW|