亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      South Korean minister urges U.S., DPRK to have more patience, dialogue
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-16 22:14:47 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (L) shakes hands with U.S. President Donald Trump in Singapore before the first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit, on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/The Straits Times)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- South Korean Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon said here Thursday that the United States and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) should have more patience and dialogue to build trust.

      "It is important to have patience and to continue dialogue so that the U.S. and the DPRK can increase mutual understanding and build trust," Cho said at a forum in Washington.

      Cho said that the skepticism held by some experts was reasonable given the past failures of negotiation, but "past failures offer great lessons that can lead to future success."

      Cho said that South Korea, the United States, and the DPRK should abide by the agreements reached by their leaders and implement those agreements to achieve a complete denuclearization and establish a peace regime.

      South Korea would continue to support the denuclearization process by communicating with both the United States and the DPRK to keep the process on the right track, he said.

      Cho also reiterated that inter-Korean relations should be improved at the same pace as the denuclearization. He expected that senior-level talks between the DPRK and the United States could be rescheduled soon to make some progress on practical actions.

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a visiting DPRK senior official was originally scheduled to meet last week in New York, but the meeting was postponed to an unspecified date.

      The first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit was held in Singapore on June 12. According to a joint statement signed by the leaders of the two countries, the United States would provide security guarantee to the DPRK in return for Pyongyang's commitment to denuclearization.

      Following the leaders' meeting, the U.S.-DPRK talks were once stuck in an impasse due to differences over the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      South Korean minister urges U.S., DPRK to have more patience, dialogue

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-16 22:14:47

      File Photo: Top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (L) shakes hands with U.S. President Donald Trump in Singapore before the first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit, on June 12, 2018. (Xinhua/The Straits Times)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 15 (Xinhua) -- South Korean Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon said here Thursday that the United States and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) should have more patience and dialogue to build trust.

      "It is important to have patience and to continue dialogue so that the U.S. and the DPRK can increase mutual understanding and build trust," Cho said at a forum in Washington.

      Cho said that the skepticism held by some experts was reasonable given the past failures of negotiation, but "past failures offer great lessons that can lead to future success."

      Cho said that South Korea, the United States, and the DPRK should abide by the agreements reached by their leaders and implement those agreements to achieve a complete denuclearization and establish a peace regime.

      South Korea would continue to support the denuclearization process by communicating with both the United States and the DPRK to keep the process on the right track, he said.

      Cho also reiterated that inter-Korean relations should be improved at the same pace as the denuclearization. He expected that senior-level talks between the DPRK and the United States could be rescheduled soon to make some progress on practical actions.

      U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and a visiting DPRK senior official was originally scheduled to meet last week in New York, but the meeting was postponed to an unspecified date.

      The first-ever DPRK-U.S. summit was held in Singapore on June 12. According to a joint statement signed by the leaders of the two countries, the United States would provide security guarantee to the DPRK in return for Pyongyang's commitment to denuclearization.

      Following the leaders' meeting, the U.S.-DPRK talks were once stuck in an impasse due to differences over the scale of denuclearization, U.S. sanctions, and whether to issue a war-ending declaration.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376120811
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人超碰人人爱超碰国产| 色就色中文字幕在线视频| 国产精品丝袜美女在线观看| 国产亚洲自拍av在线| 看黄色亚洲看黄色亚洲| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区日韩密殿| 蜜桃av夺取一区二区三区| 国产亚洲AV天天夜夜无码| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 亚洲国产日韩欧美高清片a| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 东京热无码人妻中文字幕| 辽阳市| 人妻无码在线免费| 久久黄色激情精品网站| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播放| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 激情亚洲的在线观看| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 亚洲欧美国产视频| 精品久久久无码中字| 日韩精品区一区二区三vr| 一区二区亚洲 av免费| 分宜县| 欧洲亚洲色一区二区色99| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 澳门毛片精品一区二区三区 | 人片在线观看无码| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 好爽~又到高潮了毛片视频| 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 国产不卡一区二区精品| aa级女人大片免费视频| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区| 日韩有码中文字幕第一页| 亚洲一区二区三区久久不卡| 欧美色图50p| 日韩av无码中文字幕|