亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      3 U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan due to bomb attack: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-28 04:42:27 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: A soldier from the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment places flags at grave sites during the "Flags-In" ceremony at the Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, the United States, on May 25, 2017. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 27 (Xinhua) -- Three U.S. soldiers were killed due to a roadside bomb explosion in eastern Afghanistan, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

      Citing U.S. military officials, the report said that the incident took place during a U.S. military patrol near Ghazni city, which caused three other U.S. service members and a U.S. military contractor wounded.

      The survivors were evacuated from the area and received medical attention, according to the report.

      The official website of NATO Resolute Support Mission in Afghanistan confirmed the casualties in this attack on Tuesday.

      This attack appeared to be the deadliest attack on U.S. forces in Afghanistan in the last 17 months.

      A U.S. service member was killed last Saturday while conducting an operation in Afghanistan, according to the official website of NATO Resolute Support Mission.

      Earlier this month, a major of U.S. Army National Guard was killed in Afghanistan in an insider attack launched by a member of the Afghan security forces.

      U.S. military deaths have surpassed 2,400 since the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      3 U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan due to bomb attack: report

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-28 04:42:27

      File Photo: A soldier from the 3rd U.S. Infantry Regiment places flags at grave sites during the "Flags-In" ceremony at the Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, the United States, on May 25, 2017. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      WASHINGTON, Nov. 27 (Xinhua) -- Three U.S. soldiers were killed due to a roadside bomb explosion in eastern Afghanistan, The Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

      Citing U.S. military officials, the report said that the incident took place during a U.S. military patrol near Ghazni city, which caused three other U.S. service members and a U.S. military contractor wounded.

      The survivors were evacuated from the area and received medical attention, according to the report.

      The official website of NATO Resolute Support Mission in Afghanistan confirmed the casualties in this attack on Tuesday.

      This attack appeared to be the deadliest attack on U.S. forces in Afghanistan in the last 17 months.

      A U.S. service member was killed last Saturday while conducting an operation in Afghanistan, according to the official website of NATO Resolute Support Mission.

      Earlier this month, a major of U.S. Army National Guard was killed in Afghanistan in an insider attack launched by a member of the Afghan security forces.

      U.S. military deaths have surpassed 2,400 since the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376355891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲午夜私人影院在线观看| 曲周县| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 中文一区二区三区无码视频| 亚洲精品国产一区二区精华| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 亚洲综合久久一本久道| 青青草综合影院在线观看| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区久久| 亚洲中文字幕有码av| 欧美性受xxxx狂喷水| 午夜免费男女aaaa片| 四虎影成人精品a片| 久久精品成人免费观看97| 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 日韩av手机在线| 免费观看全黄做爰的视频| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产AV| 一区二区三区日本大片| 免费国产在线精品三区| 欧妇女乱妇女乱视频| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 丝袜美腿丝袜亚洲综合| 美女被射视频在线观看91| 久爱免费观看在线精品| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 激情综合网缴情五月天| 免费毛片a| 国产精品YY9299在线观看| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| av免费看网站在线观看| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 精品久久日产国产一区| 在线a亚洲视频播放在线观看 | 人妻精品久久中文字幕| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区女同| 国产激情视频在线观看首页| XXXXXHD亚洲日本HD| 欧美成人a视频免费专区|