亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Canada sanctions 17 Saudis linked to Khashoggi murder
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-11-30 02:59:21 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman receive the Khashoggi family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Oct. 23, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      OTTAWA, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Canada on Thursday announced sanctions targeting 17 Saudi nationals linked to the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

      In an initial written statement, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said Khashoggi's killing was "abhorrent and represents an unconscionable attack on the freedom of expression of all individuals" and the sanctions were aimed at people "responsible for or complicit in" Khashoggi's death.

      The 17 individuals will not be able to enter Canada and will have any assets they may have in the country frozen.

      U.S. intelligence officials have said that the murder was carried out by agents of the Saudi government and ordered by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

      Freeland said Canada had a responsibility to react, calling Khashoggi's murder "vile" and "premeditated," adding that to date, Saudi Arabia's explanation lacks consistency and credibility.

      "We continue to call for a credible and independent international investigation. This case is not closed. Those responsible for Mr. Khashoggi's death must be held to account and must face justice," she said.

      Freeland said Canada is currently reviewing its sale of light armored vehicles to Saudi Arabia, and as that review is ongoing, no new arms permits are being issued.

      She said that Canadian security officials have been in direct contact with Turkey regarding its investigation, information has been shared, and that the director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service has been to Turkey.

      "We believe that in naming people and in saying in the view of the government of Canada that someone is responsible for something so serious and so odious, it's very important to gather all the facts. It's very important to act and to speak only on the basis of real certainty," said the Canadian minister.

      Khashoggi has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi authorities said Khashoggi died in a "brawl" in its consulate.

      After releasing the results of its initial investigation, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that 18 Saudis were arrested for their alleged connections with the killing.

      The U.S. Treasury imposed sanctions on 17 individuals over their alleged roles in the killing of Khashoggi last week, following U.S. State Department's decision in late October to revoke 21 Saudi suspects' visas.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Canada sanctions 17 Saudis linked to Khashoggi murder

      Source: Xinhua 2018-11-30 02:59:21

      File Photo: Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman receive the Khashoggi family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Oct. 23, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      OTTAWA, Nov. 29 (Xinhua) -- Canada on Thursday announced sanctions targeting 17 Saudi nationals linked to the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

      In an initial written statement, Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said Khashoggi's killing was "abhorrent and represents an unconscionable attack on the freedom of expression of all individuals" and the sanctions were aimed at people "responsible for or complicit in" Khashoggi's death.

      The 17 individuals will not be able to enter Canada and will have any assets they may have in the country frozen.

      U.S. intelligence officials have said that the murder was carried out by agents of the Saudi government and ordered by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

      Freeland said Canada had a responsibility to react, calling Khashoggi's murder "vile" and "premeditated," adding that to date, Saudi Arabia's explanation lacks consistency and credibility.

      "We continue to call for a credible and independent international investigation. This case is not closed. Those responsible for Mr. Khashoggi's death must be held to account and must face justice," she said.

      Freeland said Canada is currently reviewing its sale of light armored vehicles to Saudi Arabia, and as that review is ongoing, no new arms permits are being issued.

      She said that Canadian security officials have been in direct contact with Turkey regarding its investigation, information has been shared, and that the director of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service has been to Turkey.

      "We believe that in naming people and in saying in the view of the government of Canada that someone is responsible for something so serious and so odious, it's very important to gather all the facts. It's very important to act and to speak only on the basis of real certainty," said the Canadian minister.

      Khashoggi has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2. The Saudi authorities said Khashoggi died in a "brawl" in its consulate.

      After releasing the results of its initial investigation, the Saudi Public Prosecution announced that 18 Saudis were arrested for their alleged connections with the killing.

      The U.S. Treasury imposed sanctions on 17 individuals over their alleged roles in the killing of Khashoggi last week, following U.S. State Department's decision in late October to revoke 21 Saudi suspects' visas.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376405141
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 九月色婷婷免费| 琪琪777午夜理论片在线观看播放| 亚洲精品一区二区妖精| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 亚洲最大有声小说AV网| 九九热在线视频| 中文字幕乱码人妻综合二区三区| 中文字幕有码高清| 亚洲av伊人久久综合性色| 99久久精品无码一区二区三区| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频 | 国产精鲁鲁网在线视频| 精品国产迪丽热巴在线| 色二av手机版在线| 91久久国产精品视频| 在线观看国产成人AV天堂| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 中文字幕成熟丰满的人妻| 国产午夜精品久久久久九九| 伊人网在线免费视频| 精品人妻一区二区三区蜜桃| 国产成人亚洲综合小说区| 国产亚洲精品福利在线| 亚洲午夜私人影院在线观看| 99精品国产99久久久久久97| 久久免费看少妇a级作爱片| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 丝袜美腿亚洲综合第一区| 国产一区精品在线免费看| 最新欧美一级视频| 国产美女主播在线一区| 亚洲成AV人片无码不卡| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 久久亚洲日本免费高清一区| 国产日韩av一区二区在线| 国产日韩一区二区在线| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 少妇被粗大猛进进出出| 波多野结衣在线播放一区|