亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators accompanied by UN envoy heading to Stockholm for peace talks
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-05 00:20:42 | Editor: huaxia

      Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators board a plane to depart for attending the upcoming peace talks in Sweden, in Sanaa, Yemen, on Dec. 4, 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators accompanied by visiting UN envoy Martin Griffiths left rebel-held capital Sanaa for Stockholm on a Kuwaiti plane on Tuesday afternoon to attend upcoming peace talks, a Xinhua reporter at the airport witnessed.

      Griffiths arrived in Sanaa a day earlier in a brief stop, during which he met rebel leaders, including Mohammed Ali Al-Houthi, head of Houthi Higher Revolutionary Committee, according to a statement by al-Houthi office released on Tuesday morning.

      The apparent breakthrough came a day after the Saudi-led coalition allowed the evacuation of 50 wounded rebels from Sanaa to Oman on a UN-chartered plane for medical treatment.

      The Tuesday's flight consisted of a number of the Houthi delegates from Sanaa, while the head of the Houthi rebel negotiator Mohammed Abdulsalam and the rest of the delegation have been already in Oman and were set to head for Stockholm on Wednesday, a Houthi media official at the Houthi-controlled Information Ministry in Sanaa told Xinhua on Tuesday on condition of anonymity.

      Meanwhile, Mohammed al-Ameri, the advisor to the internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, told another Xinhua reporter on Monday that "the government delegation in the Saudi capital Riyadh was set to head for Stockholm on Thursday."

      On Monday night, the Houthi-controlled Information Ministry said in a statement that the UN envoy's office informed the Houthi side that the coalition-backed Yemeni government "signed a UN-brokered agreement for exchanging war prisoners and we (Houthis) signed it too."

      Also, the Houthi negotiating delegation received guarantees from the UN for a safe depart and return to Sanaa, a Houthi official said on anonymity.

      The evacuation of injured, also receiving guarantee for safe return and the signing of the prisoner exchange deal, were part of "the confidence-building framework" between the Yemeni rival parties, and particularly fulfilled demands the Houthis had made before they attend the peace talks.

      Griffiths' office in Jordanian capital Amman has told Xinhua that the talks in Stockholm would likely start in next few days.

      The upcoming round of talks would be the second attempt by the UN envoy to bring the rival Yemeni parties on the negotiating table, just nearly three months after a previous round in September in Geneva collapsed as the Houthi delegation did not show up.

      Saudi Arabia is leading the Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to reinstate government of President Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      Nearly four years of the Yemeni devastating war have killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others, and pushed the country to the brink of famine.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators accompanied by UN envoy heading to Stockholm for peace talks

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-05 00:20:42

      Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators board a plane to depart for attending the upcoming peace talks in Sweden, in Sanaa, Yemen, on Dec. 4, 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebel negotiators accompanied by visiting UN envoy Martin Griffiths left rebel-held capital Sanaa for Stockholm on a Kuwaiti plane on Tuesday afternoon to attend upcoming peace talks, a Xinhua reporter at the airport witnessed.

      Griffiths arrived in Sanaa a day earlier in a brief stop, during which he met rebel leaders, including Mohammed Ali Al-Houthi, head of Houthi Higher Revolutionary Committee, according to a statement by al-Houthi office released on Tuesday morning.

      The apparent breakthrough came a day after the Saudi-led coalition allowed the evacuation of 50 wounded rebels from Sanaa to Oman on a UN-chartered plane for medical treatment.

      The Tuesday's flight consisted of a number of the Houthi delegates from Sanaa, while the head of the Houthi rebel negotiator Mohammed Abdulsalam and the rest of the delegation have been already in Oman and were set to head for Stockholm on Wednesday, a Houthi media official at the Houthi-controlled Information Ministry in Sanaa told Xinhua on Tuesday on condition of anonymity.

      Meanwhile, Mohammed al-Ameri, the advisor to the internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, told another Xinhua reporter on Monday that "the government delegation in the Saudi capital Riyadh was set to head for Stockholm on Thursday."

      On Monday night, the Houthi-controlled Information Ministry said in a statement that the UN envoy's office informed the Houthi side that the coalition-backed Yemeni government "signed a UN-brokered agreement for exchanging war prisoners and we (Houthis) signed it too."

      Also, the Houthi negotiating delegation received guarantees from the UN for a safe depart and return to Sanaa, a Houthi official said on anonymity.

      The evacuation of injured, also receiving guarantee for safe return and the signing of the prisoner exchange deal, were part of "the confidence-building framework" between the Yemeni rival parties, and particularly fulfilled demands the Houthis had made before they attend the peace talks.

      Griffiths' office in Jordanian capital Amman has told Xinhua that the talks in Stockholm would likely start in next few days.

      The upcoming round of talks would be the second attempt by the UN envoy to bring the rival Yemeni parties on the negotiating table, just nearly three months after a previous round in September in Geneva collapsed as the Houthi delegation did not show up.

      Saudi Arabia is leading the Arab military coalition that intervened in Yemen in March 2015 to reinstate government of President Hadi after the Houthi rebels forced him into exile.

      Nearly four years of the Yemeni devastating war have killed more than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, displaced 3 million others, and pushed the country to the brink of famine.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376509071
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成A人V欧美综合天堂麻豆 | 成人性生交大片免费看激情| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 内射视频福利在线观看| 国产一区二区色淫影院| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| 肇州县| 国产精品视频一区日韩丝袜| 久久精品九九亚洲精品| 最新国产福利在线观看精品| 国产精品专区一区二区av免费看| 德庆县| 国产欧美亚洲另类第一页| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 草莓视频成人| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 精品一区二区中文字幕| 日韩精品极品视频在线观看蜜桃| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 91高清国产视频| 亚洲美女国产精品久久久久久久久| 日本一区二区三区专区| 久久午夜羞羞影院免费观看| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 亚洲国产多毛特写视频| 亚洲欧美成人在线免费| 色综合天天综合中文网| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 湘西| 亚洲乱在线播放| 国产成人久久av免费高潮| 亚洲专区在线观看第三页| 一区二区三区四区四色av| 国产日韩精品秘 入口| 国产真实伦在线观看| 久久久久久一本大道无码| 日本一区二区三区视频一| 久久久久久久久中文字幕| 亚洲综合无码精品一区二区三区| 99久久精品久久久|