亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Kremlin slams Pompeo's criticism of Russia over sending bombers to Venezuela as "inappropriate"
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-11 22:43:32 | Editor: huaxia

      Venezuelan Defence Minister Vladimir Padrino (2-L) is pictured after the arrival of two Russian Tupolev Tu-160 strategic long-range heavy supersonic bomber aircrafts at Maiquetia International Airport, just north of Caracas, Venezuela on December 10, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- The remarks of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo over the landing of Russian strategic bombers in Venezuela are undiplomatic and inappropriate, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

      "It's not very diplomatic to hear quite a serious accusation from the secretary of state, when he voices such words regarding the leadership of Russia. We consider this an absolutely inappropriate statement," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

      Earlier in the day, a group of four Russian military aircraft, namely two Tu-160 strategic bombers, a heavy An-124 military transport aircraft and an IL-62 long-range aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces, landed in Venezuela.

      Pompeo tweeted that the sending of the aircraft is "two corrupt governments squandering public funds, and squelching liberty and freedom while their people suffer."

      On Wednesday, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu met his Venezuelan counterpart, Vladimir Padrino Lopez, and discussed bilateral military technical cooperation, the Russian Defense Ministry said on its website.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Kremlin slams Pompeo's criticism of Russia over sending bombers to Venezuela as "inappropriate"

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-11 22:43:32

      Venezuelan Defence Minister Vladimir Padrino (2-L) is pictured after the arrival of two Russian Tupolev Tu-160 strategic long-range heavy supersonic bomber aircrafts at Maiquetia International Airport, just north of Caracas, Venezuela on December 10, 2018. (AFP PHOTO)

      MOSCOW, Dec. 11 (Xinhua) -- The remarks of U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo over the landing of Russian strategic bombers in Venezuela are undiplomatic and inappropriate, the Kremlin said Tuesday.

      "It's not very diplomatic to hear quite a serious accusation from the secretary of state, when he voices such words regarding the leadership of Russia. We consider this an absolutely inappropriate statement," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

      Earlier in the day, a group of four Russian military aircraft, namely two Tu-160 strategic bombers, a heavy An-124 military transport aircraft and an IL-62 long-range aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces, landed in Venezuela.

      Pompeo tweeted that the sending of the aircraft is "two corrupt governments squandering public funds, and squelching liberty and freedom while their people suffer."

      On Wednesday, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu met his Venezuelan counterpart, Vladimir Padrino Lopez, and discussed bilateral military technical cooperation, the Russian Defense Ministry said on its website.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376667511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲美女av网站| 欧美日韩人成视频在线播放| 成年人午夜免费视频| 无码视频一区=区| 青川县| 思思99热| 国产色无码精品视频国产| 亚洲无人区码一码二码三码四码| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 人妻制服久久中文字幕| 亚洲乱在线播放| 欧美va久久久噜噜噜久久| AV老司机亚洲精品天堂| 久九九久视频精品网站| 久久久久亚洲精品美女| 欧美视频在线播放观看免费福利资源| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 伊人不卡中文字幕在线一区二区| 乌拉特前旗| 丰满人妻AV无码一区二区三区| 女人被男人爽到呻吟的视频| 欧美粗大猛烈老熟妇| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久2018| 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 青草青草久热精品视频在线观看| 伊人影院在线观看不卡| 日本二区视频在线观看| 成人伊人色一区二区三区| 忍着娇喘在公面前被夜袭| 西西少妇一区二区三区精品| 亚洲av噜噜狠狠蜜桃| 国产兰桂坊人成社区亚洲| 久久婷婷色综合老司机| 99久久久国产精品丝袜| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 2021国产精品久久| 介休市| 成年片色大黄全免费网站久久| 99热这里只有精品久久免费|