亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      UNICEF says 15,000 children without parents or missing in South Sudan
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-14 20:00:20 | Editor: huaxia

      File photo shows children are eating at Mangaten camp in Juba, capital of South Sudan, Sept. 14, 2018.(Xinhua/Denis Elamu)

      JUBA, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- At least 15,000 children remain separated from their families or missing, five years after conflict first broke out in South Sudan in 2013, the UN children's fund (UNICEF) said on Thursday.

      According to the UN agency, more than 4 million people have been uprooted by the fighting, the majority of them children.

      "Every reunification is the result of months and often years of work to trace missing family members in a country the size of France but without any basic infrastructure," Leila Pakkala, UNICEF's regional director in eastern and southern Africa, said in a statement issued in Juba.

      Since the conflict began, UNICEF and partners have reunited close to 6,000 children with their parents or caregivers, Pakkala said.

      She said the suffering children have endured during the fighting has been unimaginable, but the joy of seeing a family made whole again is always a source of hope.

      UNICEF said separated and unaccompanied children are more susceptible to violence, abuse and exploitation, which makes returning them to their parents an urgent priority.

      Half of the reunited children, 3,000, are still receiving assistance from case workers, putting the total number of children in need of support at 18,000.

      UNICEF said the recently signed peace agreement between South Sudan's warring parties could provide an opportunity to step up this work and other humanitarian assistance.

      "There have been encouraging developments on the ground since the peace agreement was signed," said Pakkala.

      UNICEF said it hopes that previously inaccessible areas will begin opening up, allowing them to deliver life-saving assistance to more people in the year ahead.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      A peace agreement signed in 2015 to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, Juba.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      President Salva Kiir, his former deputy Riek Machar and several opposition groups in September signed a new power-sharing deal aimed at ending the five-year-old conflict.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      UNICEF says 15,000 children without parents or missing in South Sudan

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-14 20:00:20

      File photo shows children are eating at Mangaten camp in Juba, capital of South Sudan, Sept. 14, 2018.(Xinhua/Denis Elamu)

      JUBA, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- At least 15,000 children remain separated from their families or missing, five years after conflict first broke out in South Sudan in 2013, the UN children's fund (UNICEF) said on Thursday.

      According to the UN agency, more than 4 million people have been uprooted by the fighting, the majority of them children.

      "Every reunification is the result of months and often years of work to trace missing family members in a country the size of France but without any basic infrastructure," Leila Pakkala, UNICEF's regional director in eastern and southern Africa, said in a statement issued in Juba.

      Since the conflict began, UNICEF and partners have reunited close to 6,000 children with their parents or caregivers, Pakkala said.

      She said the suffering children have endured during the fighting has been unimaginable, but the joy of seeing a family made whole again is always a source of hope.

      UNICEF said separated and unaccompanied children are more susceptible to violence, abuse and exploitation, which makes returning them to their parents an urgent priority.

      Half of the reunited children, 3,000, are still receiving assistance from case workers, putting the total number of children in need of support at 18,000.

      UNICEF said the recently signed peace agreement between South Sudan's warring parties could provide an opportunity to step up this work and other humanitarian assistance.

      "There have been encouraging developments on the ground since the peace agreement was signed," said Pakkala.

      UNICEF said it hopes that previously inaccessible areas will begin opening up, allowing them to deliver life-saving assistance to more people in the year ahead.

      South Sudan descended into civil war in late 2013, and the conflict has created one of the fastest growing refugee crises in the world.

      A peace agreement signed in 2015 to end the violence was again violated in July 2016 when the rival factions resumed fighting in the capital, Juba.

      The UN estimates that about 4 million South Sudanese have been displaced internally and externally.

      President Salva Kiir, his former deputy Riek Machar and several opposition groups in September signed a new power-sharing deal aimed at ending the five-year-old conflict.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376747891
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 91手机在线观看精品视频| 国产免费人成视频在线播放播 | 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清 | 亚洲中文视频一区二区三区 | 春色成人在线一区av| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 中文字幕无码久久一区| 亚洲女久久久噜噜噜熟女| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区 | 91免费国产| 武穴市| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| av 日韩 人妻 黑人 综合 无码| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 国产波多野结衣中文在线播放| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V | 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 国产精品免费久久久免费| 人妻 日韩 欧美 综合 制服| 亚洲欧美日韩自偷自拍| 日韩偷拍视频一区二区三区| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 国产精品无码片在线观看| 黄a无码片内射无码视频| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 亚洲中文字幕av一区| 上林县| 初尝人妻少妇中文字幕在线| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 蜜臀av免费一区二区三区| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 91久久国产综合精品| 91精品国产91久久久久久青草| 日本中文字幕不卡在线一区二区 | 国产av综合第一页| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色| 国产一区二区在线观看视频免费| 亚洲中文字幕巨乳人妻| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 亚洲妇女水蜜桃AV网网|