亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Roundup: Trump, Erdogan talk about Syria concerns over phone amid rising war of words
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-16 00:45:33 | Editor: huaxia

      This combination of file pictures shows (L) President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan deliverling a speech during a meeting in Ankara, on January 26, 2018 and U.S. President Donald Trump (L) looking on during a joint press conference at the White House in Washington, DC, July 30, 2018.(Xihua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday talked with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan over phone on Friday, as unusual war of words has erupted between the two NATO allies over U.S. military presence in Syria.

      The two presidents "discussed bilateral issues, including the security concerns of Turkey and the United States in Syria and the fight against terrorism," according to a statement issued by White House Spokesperson Sarah Sanders.

      Trump and Erdogan agreed to continue coordinating to "achieve our respective security objectives in Syria," the statement read, without further details about the call.

      A separate statement issued earlier by the Turkish presidency noted that during the call, Erdogan expressed Turkey's legitimate concern over the presence and actions of People's Protection Units (YPG) and other Kurdish militias in northern Syria.

      Also on Friday, Erdogan said during an international conference in Istanbul that his country has run "out of patience" with the United States over its support for the Kurdish militia in Syria, threatening a renewed military offensive soon and the seizure of the northern Syrian town Manbij if Washington fails to remove the YGP from the area.

      "We will no longer tolerate a single day of delay. We are determined to bring peace and security to areas in the east of the Euphrates," he said.

      Earlier on Wednesday, Erdogan said Turkish troops will be marching soon into northern Syria to "free the east of the Euphrates from the separatist terrorist organization."

      In an unusually harsh response, the Pentagon said hours later on Friday that "unilateral military action into northeast Syria by any party, particularly as U.S. personnel may be present or in the vicinity, is of grave concern. We would find any such actions unacceptable."

      "Uncoordinated military operations will undermine that shared interest" of the U.S. and Turkish sides, it added.

      Ankara has long regarded the YPG as Syrian affiliate of the Kurdistan Workers' Party that has been designated as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States and the European Union, arguing that its presence along Turkey's southern border poses a serious security threat to Ankara.

      Turkish and U.S. forces last month started joint patrols in Manbij. In a separate move, U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Nov. 21 that the U.S. military is building observation posts along the Turkey-Syria border, in an effort widely seen to reduce tension with Turkey.

      However, such efforts appeared to have been made in vain after the Turkish Armed Forces fired artillery shells at YPG positions east of the Euphrates in northern Syria last month.

      Ankara accused Washington of dragging its feet on implementing a deal brokered with Turkey to clear Kurdish fighters from the small town of Manbij near the Turkish border.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Roundup: Trump, Erdogan talk about Syria concerns over phone amid rising war of words

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-16 00:45:33

      This combination of file pictures shows (L) President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan deliverling a speech during a meeting in Ankara, on January 26, 2018 and U.S. President Donald Trump (L) looking on during a joint press conference at the White House in Washington, DC, July 30, 2018.(Xihua/AFP)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday talked with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan over phone on Friday, as unusual war of words has erupted between the two NATO allies over U.S. military presence in Syria.

      The two presidents "discussed bilateral issues, including the security concerns of Turkey and the United States in Syria and the fight against terrorism," according to a statement issued by White House Spokesperson Sarah Sanders.

      Trump and Erdogan agreed to continue coordinating to "achieve our respective security objectives in Syria," the statement read, without further details about the call.

      A separate statement issued earlier by the Turkish presidency noted that during the call, Erdogan expressed Turkey's legitimate concern over the presence and actions of People's Protection Units (YPG) and other Kurdish militias in northern Syria.

      Also on Friday, Erdogan said during an international conference in Istanbul that his country has run "out of patience" with the United States over its support for the Kurdish militia in Syria, threatening a renewed military offensive soon and the seizure of the northern Syrian town Manbij if Washington fails to remove the YGP from the area.

      "We will no longer tolerate a single day of delay. We are determined to bring peace and security to areas in the east of the Euphrates," he said.

      Earlier on Wednesday, Erdogan said Turkish troops will be marching soon into northern Syria to "free the east of the Euphrates from the separatist terrorist organization."

      In an unusually harsh response, the Pentagon said hours later on Friday that "unilateral military action into northeast Syria by any party, particularly as U.S. personnel may be present or in the vicinity, is of grave concern. We would find any such actions unacceptable."

      "Uncoordinated military operations will undermine that shared interest" of the U.S. and Turkish sides, it added.

      Ankara has long regarded the YPG as Syrian affiliate of the Kurdistan Workers' Party that has been designated as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the United States and the European Union, arguing that its presence along Turkey's southern border poses a serious security threat to Ankara.

      Turkish and U.S. forces last month started joint patrols in Manbij. In a separate move, U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis said on Nov. 21 that the U.S. military is building observation posts along the Turkey-Syria border, in an effort widely seen to reduce tension with Turkey.

      However, such efforts appeared to have been made in vain after the Turkish Armed Forces fired artillery shells at YPG positions east of the Euphrates in northern Syria last month.

      Ankara accused Washington of dragging its feet on implementing a deal brokered with Turkey to clear Kurdish fighters from the small town of Manbij near the Turkish border.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376770501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 亚洲无码vr| 国产成人午夜福利在线视频| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 国产区人妖精品人妖精品视频| 亚洲国产国语对白在线字幕| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 中文字幕国产精品av| 无码熟熟妇丰满人妻porn| 天码AV无码一区二区三区四区 | 天堂av在线一区二区| 又色又爽又高潮免费观看| 国产一区二区三区亚洲天堂| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 余姚市| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区| 亚洲不卡无码高清视频| 乱伦一区二| 尤物AV无码色AV无码麻豆| 国产精品自产拍在线18禁| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 波多野结衣久久高清免费| 91精品综合久久久久m3u8| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 成人无码www免费视频| 国产精品亚洲色婷婷99久久精品 | 亚洲三级在线播放| 麻豆五月婷婷| 麻豆变态另类视频在线观看| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 国产精品99久久久精品免费观看| 国产精品久久久久久久9999| 国产18在线播放| 精品国产乱码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲免费av电影一区二区三区| 噼里啪啦国语版在线观看| 综合色亚洲| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 2021亚洲色中文字幕| 影音先锋人妻av中文字幕久久|