亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      S. Korea confirms disablement of 11 DPRK guard posts in border
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-18 12:05:03 | Editor: huaxia

      In this handout photo provided by South Korea's Ministry of National Defence, soldiers of South Korea and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) greet each other within the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), on Dec. 12, 2018. (Xinhua/South Korean Ministry of National Defence)

      SEOUL, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's military on Monday confirmed the disablement of 11 guard posts of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) inside the demilitarized zone (DMZ) after the on-site verification works last week.

      Eleven seven-member verification teams from both South Korea and the DPRK conducted verification works on Dec. 12 to confirm whether the respective 11 guard posts in the DMZ, which has left the Korean Peninsula divided since the 1950-53 Korean War ended with armistice, were demolished as agreed upon.

      The two Koreas reached a comprehensive military agreement during the Pyongyang summit in September between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un to reduce military tensions in border areas.

      Under the agreement, the two sides pulled out weapons and soldiers from 11 respective guard posts and destroyed them on a trial basis. One of the guard posts was preserved each for their historical value.

      The South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement that its military confirmed a complete withdrawal of soldiers and weapons from the DPRK guard posts, noting that it reached a conclusion of the disablement of the guard posts.

      Some of crenels, through which rifles can be fired, were detected near the guard posts, but they lost their function for battle, the JSC noted.

      Excluding the demolished ones, South Korea and the DPRK reportedly have about 50 and 150 guard posts each in the DMZ.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      S. Korea confirms disablement of 11 DPRK guard posts in border

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-18 12:05:03

      In this handout photo provided by South Korea's Ministry of National Defence, soldiers of South Korea and the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) greet each other within the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), on Dec. 12, 2018. (Xinhua/South Korean Ministry of National Defence)

      SEOUL, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- South Korea's military on Monday confirmed the disablement of 11 guard posts of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) inside the demilitarized zone (DMZ) after the on-site verification works last week.

      Eleven seven-member verification teams from both South Korea and the DPRK conducted verification works on Dec. 12 to confirm whether the respective 11 guard posts in the DMZ, which has left the Korean Peninsula divided since the 1950-53 Korean War ended with armistice, were demolished as agreed upon.

      The two Koreas reached a comprehensive military agreement during the Pyongyang summit in September between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and top DPRK leader Kim Jong Un to reduce military tensions in border areas.

      Under the agreement, the two sides pulled out weapons and soldiers from 11 respective guard posts and destroyed them on a trial basis. One of the guard posts was preserved each for their historical value.

      The South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a statement that its military confirmed a complete withdrawal of soldiers and weapons from the DPRK guard posts, noting that it reached a conclusion of the disablement of the guard posts.

      Some of crenels, through which rifles can be fired, were detected near the guard posts, but they lost their function for battle, the JSC noted.

      Excluding the demolished ones, South Korea and the DPRK reportedly have about 50 and 150 guard posts each in the DMZ.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376820651
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲乱码少妇中文字幕| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 国产日产欧洲无码视频无遮挡| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区| 姜堰市| 蜜桃一区二区午夜啪啪| 日韩偷拍一区二区三区视频| 亚洲中文字幕有综合久久| 国产精品原创巨作av无遮| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 99精品国产成人一区二区| 久久久99精品免费观看乱色| 综合亚洲网| 亚欧成人无码AV在线播放| av片在线观看永久免费| 自拍偷自拍亚洲精品播放| 亚洲狠狠网站色噜噜| 极品av在线播放| 天天射色综合| 国产成人av性色在线影院色戒| 望城县| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人hd妓女| 一本一本久久a久久精品综| 99精品热6080yy久久| 国产在线天堂av| 国产性色av高清在线观看| 国产成人午夜福利在线视频| 九九九国产精品成人免费视频| 免费av深夜在线观看| 中文字幕人成无码人妻综合社区| 免费无码av片在线观看软件| 好男人在线观看免费视频| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 蜜臀久久人妻一区二区| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 边坝县| 国产主播一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲日韩中文字幕在线播放| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 91麻豆国产视频| 国产主播一区二区三区在线观看|