亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. decision to withdraw from Syria shocks U.S.-backed Kurdish-led militia: watchdog
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-20 00:44:03 | Editor: huaxia

      Kurdish fighters from the People's Protection Units (YPG) stand near U.S military vehicles in the town of Darbasiya next to the Turkish border, Syria, on April 29, 2017. (Reuters file photo)

      DAMASCUS, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. decision to withdraw forces from eastern Euphrates in Syria has shocked the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a war monitor reported Wednesday.

      The U.S.-backed SDF militia was informed that the U.S. forces will withdraw from eastern Euphrates River in northeastern Syria and from the city of Manbij in the northern countryside of Aleppo near Turkey, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights cited "trustworthy" sources as saying.

      The U.S. desicion came as Turkey is planning to renew a military campaign against the Kurdish militia in eastern Euphrates, which has been relying on Washington in its operations against Islamic State (IS) militants in the last IS-held pocket in eastern Euphrates, the Observatory said.

      Kurdish leaders said if the United States pulled out from the region, it would be a stab in the back for the Kurdish groups, according to the London-based watchdog.

      A day earlier, the Observatory said military movements were seen from both Turkish and Kurdish forces on the border between Turkey and Syria.

      In his remarks on Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan reaffirmed Turkey's "decision to wipe out terror groups in the east of Euphrates."

      "We will start the operation to clear the east of the Euphrates from separatist terrorists in a few days," Erdogan said, referring to territory held by the Kurdish militias.

      The Kurdish self-administration in northern Syria issued a statement last week, calling for mass mobilization in areas under its control and urged the Syrian government to take a stance against the remarks of Erdogan.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. decision to withdraw from Syria shocks U.S.-backed Kurdish-led militia: watchdog

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-20 00:44:03

      Kurdish fighters from the People's Protection Units (YPG) stand near U.S military vehicles in the town of Darbasiya next to the Turkish border, Syria, on April 29, 2017. (Reuters file photo)

      DAMASCUS, Dec. 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. decision to withdraw forces from eastern Euphrates in Syria has shocked the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a war monitor reported Wednesday.

      The U.S.-backed SDF militia was informed that the U.S. forces will withdraw from eastern Euphrates River in northeastern Syria and from the city of Manbij in the northern countryside of Aleppo near Turkey, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights cited "trustworthy" sources as saying.

      The U.S. desicion came as Turkey is planning to renew a military campaign against the Kurdish militia in eastern Euphrates, which has been relying on Washington in its operations against Islamic State (IS) militants in the last IS-held pocket in eastern Euphrates, the Observatory said.

      Kurdish leaders said if the United States pulled out from the region, it would be a stab in the back for the Kurdish groups, according to the London-based watchdog.

      A day earlier, the Observatory said military movements were seen from both Turkish and Kurdish forces on the border between Turkey and Syria.

      In his remarks on Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan reaffirmed Turkey's "decision to wipe out terror groups in the east of Euphrates."

      "We will start the operation to clear the east of the Euphrates from separatist terrorists in a few days," Erdogan said, referring to territory held by the Kurdish militias.

      The Kurdish self-administration in northern Syria issued a statement last week, calling for mass mobilization in areas under its control and urged the Syrian government to take a stance against the remarks of Erdogan.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376853811
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人综合亚洲欧美一区h| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线| 亚洲精品二区三区在线观看| 孟州市| 国产在线不卡免费播放| 国产精品亚洲lv粉色| 久久精品丝袜高跟鞋| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看| 青春草在线视频精品| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 亚洲另类激情综合偷自拍图片| 国产顶级熟妇高潮xxxxx| 中文幕无线码中文字蜜桃| 男女视频在线一区二区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久久网站| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 无码avav无码中文字幕| 国产精品自偷自偷人妻熟女| 安图县| 亚洲xx视频| 国产jizzjizz全部免费观看| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| av观看一区二区三区| 本道无码一区二区久久激情| 亚洲性无码一区二区三区| 不打码在线观看一区二区三区视频 | 久久国产精品偷| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 全网手机av免费在线播放| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| 亚洲色www成人永久网址| 午夜福利精品一区二区三区| 磐安县| 黄色录像成人播放免费99网| 人人看人人鲁狠狠高清| 中文字幕日本人妻一区| 国产高跟黑色丝袜在线| 免费不卡人妻无码中出| 中国老熟女人hd| 亚洲啪啪AⅤ一区二区三区| 日本在线免费精品视频|