亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. considering substantial reduction of troops in Afghanistan: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-21 22:14:33 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. troops patrol at an Afghan National Army (ANA) base in Logar province, Afghanistan Aug. 7, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- The United States is considering a substantial reduction of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, U.S. media reports on Thursday.

      The U.S. government would withdraw about 7,000 troops from Afghanistan in the coming months, the New York Times cited U.S. defense officials as saying.

      Currently, there are more than 14,000 U.S. soldiers deployed in Afghanistan.

      The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that the U.S. troops reduction in Afghanistan could begin in the next several weeks.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last year that a rapid exit of the U.S. troops from Afghanistan "unacceptable," and authorized to send more than 3,000 U.S. troops to Afghanistan.

      The death toll of U.S. service members in Afghanistan has surpassed 2,400 since the United States invaded the Asian country in 2001.

      The drawdown, if confirmed, would follow Trump's decision to completely pull all U.S. forces out of Syria.

      The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it has started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State.

      Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops in Syria was one of the reasons that led to the resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis on Thursday, according to media reports.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. considering substantial reduction of troops in Afghanistan: report

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-21 22:14:33

      File Photo: U.S. troops patrol at an Afghan National Army (ANA) base in Logar province, Afghanistan Aug. 7, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- The United States is considering a substantial reduction of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, U.S. media reports on Thursday.

      The U.S. government would withdraw about 7,000 troops from Afghanistan in the coming months, the New York Times cited U.S. defense officials as saying.

      Currently, there are more than 14,000 U.S. soldiers deployed in Afghanistan.

      The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that the U.S. troops reduction in Afghanistan could begin in the next several weeks.

      U.S. President Donald Trump said last year that a rapid exit of the U.S. troops from Afghanistan "unacceptable," and authorized to send more than 3,000 U.S. troops to Afghanistan.

      The death toll of U.S. service members in Afghanistan has surpassed 2,400 since the United States invaded the Asian country in 2001.

      The drawdown, if confirmed, would follow Trump's decision to completely pull all U.S. forces out of Syria.

      The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it has started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State.

      Trump's decision to withdraw U.S. troops in Syria was one of the reasons that led to the resignation of Defense Secretary James Mattis on Thursday, according to media reports.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376902661
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品毛片久久久久久l| 热久久亚洲| 狠狠色欧美亚洲综合色黑a| 精品91在线| 99r在线精品视频在线播放| 大肥婆老熟女一区二区精品| 国产精品亚洲A∨天堂不卡| 午夜免费的国产片在线观看 | 亚洲精品tv久久久久久久久| 再深点灬舒服灬太大了动态图| 一区二区三区蜜桃在线视频| AV教师一区高清| 国产午夜精品理论片免费观看| 精品无码中文视频在线观看| 丰满人妻一区二区乱码中文电影网 | 国产乱人伦中文无无码视频试看| 99久久无色码中文字幕鲁信| 国产精品不卡一区二区三区四区| 视频二区精品中文字幕| 精品国产_亚洲人成在线| 亚洲国产综合自在线另类| 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 久久精品综合国产二区| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久精品1| 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 东平县| 中文无码免费在线| 国内揄拍国内精品人妻久久| 久久久久久久久国内精品影视| 国产流白浆一区二区三区免费视频| 亚洲AV专区一专区二专区三| 日本熟日本熟妇中文在线观看| 一本色道久久综合狠狠躁中文| 91手机在线观看精品视频| 精品在线观看视频二区| 久久久亚洲AV成人网站| av毛片一区二区少妇颜射| 国产一区二区精品尤物| 国产亚洲精品自在久久不卡| 最新亚洲人成网站在线影院|