亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. envoy resigns after Trump's decision on Syria: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-23 08:57:14 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. envoy to the coalition against Islamic State Brett McGurk attends the Kuwait International Conference for Reconstruction of Iraq, in Bayan, Kuwait February 13, 2018. (REUTERS/File Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- Brett McGurk, the U.S. envoy for the global coalition to defeat Islamic State (IS), resigned on Friday, according to media reports.

      McGurk's resignation has been confirmed and would be effective from Dec. 31, media reports cited a U.S. State Department official as saying.

      Similar to U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis' resignation on Thursday, McGurk's departure was another sign of senior official's objection over the White House's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.

      The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it has started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State, declining to provide more details on the exit timetable.

      Earlier this month, McGurk said that it would be unwise to withdraw U.S. troops from fighting against IS, "even as the end of the physical caliphate is clearly now coming into sight, the end of ISIS (IS) will be a much more long-term initiative."

      The United States has deployed troops to Syria fighting against the IS since 2015, and there are more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria currently.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. envoy resigns after Trump's decision on Syria: report

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-23 08:57:14

      U.S. envoy to the coalition against Islamic State Brett McGurk attends the Kuwait International Conference for Reconstruction of Iraq, in Bayan, Kuwait February 13, 2018. (REUTERS/File Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- Brett McGurk, the U.S. envoy for the global coalition to defeat Islamic State (IS), resigned on Friday, according to media reports.

      McGurk's resignation has been confirmed and would be effective from Dec. 31, media reports cited a U.S. State Department official as saying.

      Similar to U.S. Defense Secretary James Mattis' resignation on Thursday, McGurk's departure was another sign of senior official's objection over the White House's decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.

      The Trump administration announced Wednesday that it has started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State, declining to provide more details on the exit timetable.

      Earlier this month, McGurk said that it would be unwise to withdraw U.S. troops from fighting against IS, "even as the end of the physical caliphate is clearly now coming into sight, the end of ISIS (IS) will be a much more long-term initiative."

      The United States has deployed troops to Syria fighting against the IS since 2015, and there are more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers in Syria currently.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376927211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 马山县| 久久AⅤ天堂Av无码AV| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 青青青草国产熟女大香蕉| 免费看一级av一区二区不卡| 偷拍激情视频一区二区| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡| 青青草视频在线视频播放| 亚洲熟女乱综合一区二区三区| 国产久视频| 91九色系列视频在线国产| 成年大片免费视频观看| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 尤物蜜芽福利国产污在线观看 | 中文字幕亚洲精品第一页| 国产精品九九九久久九九| 亚洲电影一区二区| 精品一区二区中文字幕| 日产亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡网站| 人与禽交av在线播放| 伊人色综合久久天天五月婷| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 任你躁国产自任一区二区三区| 夫妻一起自拍内射小视频| 免费看a毛片| 亚洲中文字幕有综合久久| 国产一区三区五区视频在线观看| 国产免费午夜福利蜜芽无码| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 日韩av免费在线不卡一区| 亚洲乱在线播放| 亚洲女同精品中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区免费观看在线 | 少妇极品熟妇人妻高清| 999久久66久6只有精品| 狠狠人妻久久久久久综合蜜桃| 国产99在线 | 欧美| 影音先锋人妻av中文字幕久久| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆|