亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Feature: Residents in Indonesia's tsunami-stricken areas crowd shelter camps to seek safety
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-26 09:49:29 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on Dec. 25, 2018 shows tsunami survivors rest at a temporary shelter in Labuan of Pandeglang in Banten Province, Indonesia. (Xinhua/Du Yu)

      by Abu Hanifah

      SERANG, Indonesia, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- Residents in Indonesia's tsunami-affected areas have refused to go back to their houses and crowded the shelter camps amid the fear that another tsunami could occur in the following days.

      The death toll from the tsunami triggered by a volcanic eruption in Sunda Strait of western Indonesia has climbed to 429 so far, with a total of 1,459 others injured.

      The tsunami, triggered by an underwater landslide after the eruption of Anak Krakatau volcano Saturday night, also destroyed 882 houses, 73 hotels and villas and scores of buildings along the coastlines, and displaced a total of 16,082 people.

      The tsunami that swept through Banten province's popular coastline of Anyer has deeply traumatized the residents there who recalled that they did not have any idea about a coming tsunami until the ferocious sea wave hit and submerged their houses on Saturday night.

      The rising number of the death toll from the tsunami has also amplified their fear for more possible tsunami strikes in the near future.

      The panic and fear from the tsunami still haunts old man Atok Sukani who now takes shelter in a big refugee camp in Banten's Pandeglang regency.

      He brought his 12 family members to the shelter camp for the fear that another tsunami may strike at any anytime. His house locates at Caringin village in the district of Labuan in Pandeglang's regency.

      "I will not let my wife and grand children stay in our house again until there is a further notice from the authorities that confirms the danger from tsunami is all over."

      "One of my sons was killed by the tsunami," the 80-year-old man old Xinhua on Tuesday in Rancateureup shelter camp in Labuan.

      He said that he could not attend his eldest son's burial due to his poor condition of health caused by the sadness of losing the son.

      "My son refused to come out of his house as he tried to prevent his belongings from washing away from the house by the tsunami. He told his wife and children to run out of the house for safety and not to worry about him."

      His body was found floating inside the house the next morning, Atok recalled with tears.

      Atok also went through hard moments while he was evacuated from his house. The weak old man had to sit in the back of a motorbike driven by his son to a higher ground a little bit far from his house.

      To seek a safer ground to stay, Atok has moved from one place to another and finally settled in Rancateureup shelter camp on Sunday morning.

      "I had been in this camp before it was officially used as a shelter camp."

      Although more families are coming to the camp and the camp will become overcrowed, Atok said that it is much better than going back to his house to live in fear.

      "The government provides enough food for us. That is quite fine as long as I feel safer here. But I have to get used to the cold breeze at night." The camp Atok is staying at has no walls.

      Photo taken on Dec. 25, 2018 shows tsunami survivors rest at a temporary shelter in Pandeglang, Banten province, Indonesia. (Xinhua/Zulkarnain)

      Concerned over possible slow reconstruction after the tsunami in Banten's coastline, the disaster-affected residents prefer to stay at the camp.

      "I have a baby and I have to pay more attention to his health and safety. Water caused by the tsunami has not receded from my house," Arawanah, a 26 year-old mother told Xinhua in the camp.

      Securing a mat in the corner of the camp, Arawanah stayed at the camp with her husband and two children.

      Even though they are well-fed in the camp, Arwanah hopes the government would speed up the delivery of formulated milk powder, diapers and other necessities for those infants in the camp.

      "I cannot find these necessities for my baby around here for the time being. My baby really needs the formulated milk powder which I haven't get since the tsunami," she said, adding she has already asked the regency officials supervising the camp to get milk for the babies.

      "That is all I need. I don't ask for more."

      Police officers have frequently came to the camp to inform the residents of the latest developments of the situation related to the volcano activities but there is no improvement.

      The Indonesian authorities have announced a 14-day period of emergency response in Banten's most affected regency of Pandeglang and a 7-day period in southern Lampung province.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Feature: Residents in Indonesia's tsunami-stricken areas crowd shelter camps to seek safety

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-26 09:49:29

      Photo taken on Dec. 25, 2018 shows tsunami survivors rest at a temporary shelter in Labuan of Pandeglang in Banten Province, Indonesia. (Xinhua/Du Yu)

      by Abu Hanifah

      SERANG, Indonesia, Dec. 26 (Xinhua) -- Residents in Indonesia's tsunami-affected areas have refused to go back to their houses and crowded the shelter camps amid the fear that another tsunami could occur in the following days.

      The death toll from the tsunami triggered by a volcanic eruption in Sunda Strait of western Indonesia has climbed to 429 so far, with a total of 1,459 others injured.

      The tsunami, triggered by an underwater landslide after the eruption of Anak Krakatau volcano Saturday night, also destroyed 882 houses, 73 hotels and villas and scores of buildings along the coastlines, and displaced a total of 16,082 people.

      The tsunami that swept through Banten province's popular coastline of Anyer has deeply traumatized the residents there who recalled that they did not have any idea about a coming tsunami until the ferocious sea wave hit and submerged their houses on Saturday night.

      The rising number of the death toll from the tsunami has also amplified their fear for more possible tsunami strikes in the near future.

      The panic and fear from the tsunami still haunts old man Atok Sukani who now takes shelter in a big refugee camp in Banten's Pandeglang regency.

      He brought his 12 family members to the shelter camp for the fear that another tsunami may strike at any anytime. His house locates at Caringin village in the district of Labuan in Pandeglang's regency.

      "I will not let my wife and grand children stay in our house again until there is a further notice from the authorities that confirms the danger from tsunami is all over."

      "One of my sons was killed by the tsunami," the 80-year-old man old Xinhua on Tuesday in Rancateureup shelter camp in Labuan.

      He said that he could not attend his eldest son's burial due to his poor condition of health caused by the sadness of losing the son.

      "My son refused to come out of his house as he tried to prevent his belongings from washing away from the house by the tsunami. He told his wife and children to run out of the house for safety and not to worry about him."

      His body was found floating inside the house the next morning, Atok recalled with tears.

      Atok also went through hard moments while he was evacuated from his house. The weak old man had to sit in the back of a motorbike driven by his son to a higher ground a little bit far from his house.

      To seek a safer ground to stay, Atok has moved from one place to another and finally settled in Rancateureup shelter camp on Sunday morning.

      "I had been in this camp before it was officially used as a shelter camp."

      Although more families are coming to the camp and the camp will become overcrowed, Atok said that it is much better than going back to his house to live in fear.

      "The government provides enough food for us. That is quite fine as long as I feel safer here. But I have to get used to the cold breeze at night." The camp Atok is staying at has no walls.

      Photo taken on Dec. 25, 2018 shows tsunami survivors rest at a temporary shelter in Pandeglang, Banten province, Indonesia. (Xinhua/Zulkarnain)

      Concerned over possible slow reconstruction after the tsunami in Banten's coastline, the disaster-affected residents prefer to stay at the camp.

      "I have a baby and I have to pay more attention to his health and safety. Water caused by the tsunami has not receded from my house," Arawanah, a 26 year-old mother told Xinhua in the camp.

      Securing a mat in the corner of the camp, Arawanah stayed at the camp with her husband and two children.

      Even though they are well-fed in the camp, Arwanah hopes the government would speed up the delivery of formulated milk powder, diapers and other necessities for those infants in the camp.

      "I cannot find these necessities for my baby around here for the time being. My baby really needs the formulated milk powder which I haven't get since the tsunami," she said, adding she has already asked the regency officials supervising the camp to get milk for the babies.

      "That is all I need. I don't ask for more."

      Police officers have frequently came to the camp to inform the residents of the latest developments of the situation related to the volcano activities but there is no improvement.

      The Indonesian authorities have announced a 14-day period of emergency response in Banten's most affected regency of Pandeglang and a 7-day period in southern Lampung province.

      010020070750000000000000011100001376995691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 公喝错春药让我高潮| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 国产v精品成人免费视频400条| 亚洲精品中文字幕一区二区三区| 双鸭山市| 丝袜美腿国产精品视频| 宾川县| 久久黄色激情精品网站| 91久国产在线观看| 99精品国产在热久久婷婷人| 日本二区三区视频免费观看| 精品欧美久久99久久久另类专区| 亚洲欧美日韩在线中文一| 欧美1区2区3区激情无套| 《隔壁放荡人妻bd高清》在线 | 老师露双奶头无遮挡挤奶视频 | 99精品久久久中文字幕| 一区二区三区免费观看在线视频| 国产精品女同一区二区久久| 成人xx免费无码| 天堂av无码大芭蕉伊人av孕妇黑人| 国产精品一区二区国产| 久久久亚洲精品蜜桃臀| 欧美黑人添添高潮a片www | 精品国产91天堂嫩模在线观看| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 国产精品美女黄色av| 一品二品三品中文字幕| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 久久亚洲国产精品五月天| 日本免费一区在线播放| 男女日比免费观看视频| 湘阴县| 望城县| 女优av福利在线观看| www.久久av.com| 国外啪啪呦女网站呦齿| 就去色综合| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 日韩一区二区不卡av| 宁南县|