亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      2 Vietnamese tourists killed in bus blast near Egypt's pyramids
                       Source: Xinhua | 2018-12-29 03:08:10 | Editor: huaxia

      This picture taken on December 28, 2018 shows officials visiting the scene of an attack on a tourist bus in Giza province south of the Egyptian capital Cairo. (AFP photo)

      CAIRO, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- Two Vietnamese tourists were killed Friday when a home-made bomb hit a bus carrying foreign tourists in Marioutiya area near the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian interior ministry said.

      In a statement, the ministry said a roadside home-made bomb hit a tourist bus carrying 14 Vietnamese in Marioutiya area near the Pyramids on the outskirts of the capital Cairo.

      The ministry added that 10 Vietnamese tourists, the Egyptian driver and an Egyptian tour guide were also injured in the attack.

      Security forces moved to the scene and started an investigation, the statement added.

      A member of the Egyptian security forces stands guard at the scene of an attack on a tourist in Giza province south of the Egyptian capital Cairo, on December 28, 2018. (AFP photo)

      The attack came days before Egyptians celebrate New Year and Christmas, which is marked by Coptic Egyptians on January 7.

      Copts make up 10 percent of Egypt's 100 million population.

      This week, Egypt's Armed Forces, in coordination with the Ministry of Interior, intensified measures to secure Christmas and New Year's celebrations nationwide.

      The army and police said they have deployed forces to ensure the safety of citizens at places of worship and vital facilities, adding that all forces have been trained on how to deal with threats that may disturb the celebrations.

      Egypt has been fighting against a wave of terror activities that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the military toppled former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently blacklisted Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Terror attacks in Egypt had mainly targeted police and military men in North Sinai before spreading nationwide and targeting the Coptic Christian minority as well, leaving dozens of them dead.

      Terrorists attacked two Coptic churches in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria in early April last year, killing a total of 47 people and wounding 106 others.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by a Sinai-based group loyal to the Islamic State extremist group.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      2 Vietnamese tourists killed in bus blast near Egypt's pyramids

      Source: Xinhua 2018-12-29 03:08:10

      This picture taken on December 28, 2018 shows officials visiting the scene of an attack on a tourist bus in Giza province south of the Egyptian capital Cairo. (AFP photo)

      CAIRO, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- Two Vietnamese tourists were killed Friday when a home-made bomb hit a bus carrying foreign tourists in Marioutiya area near the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian interior ministry said.

      In a statement, the ministry said a roadside home-made bomb hit a tourist bus carrying 14 Vietnamese in Marioutiya area near the Pyramids on the outskirts of the capital Cairo.

      The ministry added that 10 Vietnamese tourists, the Egyptian driver and an Egyptian tour guide were also injured in the attack.

      Security forces moved to the scene and started an investigation, the statement added.

      A member of the Egyptian security forces stands guard at the scene of an attack on a tourist in Giza province south of the Egyptian capital Cairo, on December 28, 2018. (AFP photo)

      The attack came days before Egyptians celebrate New Year and Christmas, which is marked by Coptic Egyptians on January 7.

      Copts make up 10 percent of Egypt's 100 million population.

      This week, Egypt's Armed Forces, in coordination with the Ministry of Interior, intensified measures to secure Christmas and New Year's celebrations nationwide.

      The army and police said they have deployed forces to ensure the safety of citizens at places of worship and vital facilities, adding that all forces have been trained on how to deal with threats that may disturb the celebrations.

      Egypt has been fighting against a wave of terror activities that killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers since the military toppled former Islamist President Mohamed Morsi in July 2013 in response to mass protests against his one-year rule and his currently blacklisted Muslim Brotherhood group.

      Terror attacks in Egypt had mainly targeted police and military men in North Sinai before spreading nationwide and targeting the Coptic Christian minority as well, leaving dozens of them dead.

      Terrorists attacked two Coptic churches in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria in early April last year, killing a total of 47 people and wounding 106 others.

      Most of the attacks were claimed by a Sinai-based group loyal to the Islamic State extremist group.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377055491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久操加勒比视频在线观看| 欧美日一区二区三区| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久99e| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本| 狠狠色丁香久久婷婷综合五月| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 国产精品一区二区三级| 中文国产成人精品久久一区| av天堂最新版在线| 久久ee热这里只有精品| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区| 曲水县| 亚洲tv精品一区二区三区| 无码国产精品一区二区av| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4| 一边下奶一边吃面膜视频| 美女福利一区二区三区在线观看| 国产免费一区二区av| 漂亮人妻洗澡被公强 日日躁| 国产精品自在线拍国产手机版| 日本久久网站| 国产精品白浆一区二区三区| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 色777狠狠狠综合| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 博白县| 国产91在线精品福利| 88久久久久无码国产精品| 五月一区二区久久综合天堂| 国产美女高潮流白浆在线观看| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 东京热一精品无码av| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡| 日本高清色惰www在线视频| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 亚洲AV无码乱码一区二区三区| 少妇被粗大的猛进出69影院| 国产最新进精品视频| 雷山县| 亚洲精品动漫免费二区|