亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. to withdraw troops from Syria "over a period of time": Trump
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-01-03 22:28:08 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: People protest against U.S. strike on Syria outside the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on April 14, 2018. (Xinhua/Yang Chenglin)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the U.S. troops would be withdrawing from Syria "over a period of time," dismissing the previously reported four-month exit plan.

      "Over a period of time. I never said I'm getting out tomorrow," Trump told reporters at the White House in a cabinet meeting when asked if there is a time table for withdrawal.

      Trump dismissed a New York Times story reporting earlier that the U.S. military had been given about four months to retreat the 2,000 soldiers from the war-torn country.

      The Trump administration announced on Dec. 19 that it had started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State.

      U.S. media cited anonymous officials as saying that the United States was planning a "rapid" and "full" withdrawal of troops from Syria.

      Trump himself last week reversed the tone in a tweet, claiming that his country is "slowly" withdrawing troops from Syria.

      Currently, there are more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers deployed in Syria.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. to withdraw troops from Syria "over a period of time": Trump

      Source: Xinhua 2019-01-03 22:28:08

      File Photo: People protest against U.S. strike on Syria outside the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on April 14, 2018. (Xinhua/Yang Chenglin)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that the U.S. troops would be withdrawing from Syria "over a period of time," dismissing the previously reported four-month exit plan.

      "Over a period of time. I never said I'm getting out tomorrow," Trump told reporters at the White House in a cabinet meeting when asked if there is a time table for withdrawal.

      Trump dismissed a New York Times story reporting earlier that the U.S. military had been given about four months to retreat the 2,000 soldiers from the war-torn country.

      The Trump administration announced on Dec. 19 that it had started returning U.S. troops home from Syria after claiming a victory in the fight against the Islamic State.

      U.S. media cited anonymous officials as saying that the United States was planning a "rapid" and "full" withdrawal of troops from Syria.

      Trump himself last week reversed the tone in a tweet, claiming that his country is "slowly" withdrawing troops from Syria.

      Currently, there are more than 2,000 U.S. soldiers deployed in Syria.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377177501
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 99久久这里只精品国产免费| 亚洲三级片在线看| 国产精品卡一卡二卡三| 久久精品国产av大片| 喀喇沁旗| 国产91在线精品福利| 91中文字幕一区在线| 日本五月天婷久久网站| 波多野无码AV中文专区| 英超| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 国产亚洲日韩在线a不卡| 免费国产99久久久香蕉| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在线视频| 久久熟女乱一区二区三区四区| 丰满熟妇人妻中文字幕| 久久99久久99精品中文字幕| 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 朝阳县| 日韩欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 日本xxx免费高清色视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 亚洲精品女同午夜在线| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 黑人一区二区三区啪啪网站| 日韩精品网| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码 | 欧亚精品无码永久免费视频| 国产一级黄色录像| 亚洲综合av永久无码精品一区二区| 朝鲜女人大白屁股ass| 国产一区精品综亚洲av| 全部免费国产潢色一级| av无码精品一区二区三区| 国内精品久久久久久不卡影院| 连平县| 久久久久国产精品四虎| 午夜亚洲精品久久一区二区| 亚洲青青草视频在线播放|