亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Two firefighters killed, scores wounded in explosion in Paris
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-01-12 21:36:38 | Editor: huaxia

      Firefighters work at a blast site amid smoke and dust in Paris, France, Jan. 12, 2019. A huge gas explosion in central Paris injured at least 20 people on Saturday, of whom two were in critical condition, Le Figaro newspaper reported. The explosion occurred at around 9 a.m. (0800 GMT) in a closed bakery on the Rue de Trevise in the 9th district of Paris due to a suspected gas leak. (Xinhua/Chen Yichen)

      PARIS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed and at least 47 others were wounded when a suspected gas leak caused "a spectacular explosion" that rocked a building in central Paris on Saturday, Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said.

      Two firefighters succumbed to their live-threatening injuries following the blast, Castaner confirmed in a Tweet message.

      The minister corrected the death toll from four to two.

      He added that 10 people, including one firefighter, were seriously wounded. At least 37 others had lighter injuries when firefighters were searching the building for more victims.

      "The explosion is very spectacular. The people were in the street at the time of the explosion, the casualties will be heavy," Castaner told reporters when he visited the site earlier on Saturday.

      "The situation at the moment is under control. We are accompanying the wounded. And all our services are mobilized too," he added.

      Television images showed the capital's shopping district turned to a devastating site. The huge blast blew out the entire ground floor of the building where the explosion was reported earlier in the day in a closed bakery on the Rue de Trevise in the 9th district of Paris.

      Charred debris covered the pavement around the building with storefronts blown out and windows shattered up to the fouth floor.

      Hundreds of meters away, shop windows were smashed, other buildings and parked vehicles were also damaged by the force of the blast.

      More than 200 firefighters and 100 police officers have been deployed. Two helicopters also landed on the nearby Place de l'Opera to evacuate victims.

      The Regional Directorate of Judicial Police opened an investigation into the explosion.

      "We still need to determine the circumstances and cause of the explosion, but at this stage we can say it is clearly an accident, presumably a gas leak," said Paris prosecutor Remi Heitz.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Two firefighters killed, scores wounded in explosion in Paris

      Source: Xinhua 2019-01-12 21:36:38

      Firefighters work at a blast site amid smoke and dust in Paris, France, Jan. 12, 2019. A huge gas explosion in central Paris injured at least 20 people on Saturday, of whom two were in critical condition, Le Figaro newspaper reported. The explosion occurred at around 9 a.m. (0800 GMT) in a closed bakery on the Rue de Trevise in the 9th district of Paris due to a suspected gas leak. (Xinhua/Chen Yichen)

      PARIS, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed and at least 47 others were wounded when a suspected gas leak caused "a spectacular explosion" that rocked a building in central Paris on Saturday, Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said.

      Two firefighters succumbed to their live-threatening injuries following the blast, Castaner confirmed in a Tweet message.

      The minister corrected the death toll from four to two.

      He added that 10 people, including one firefighter, were seriously wounded. At least 37 others had lighter injuries when firefighters were searching the building for more victims.

      "The explosion is very spectacular. The people were in the street at the time of the explosion, the casualties will be heavy," Castaner told reporters when he visited the site earlier on Saturday.

      "The situation at the moment is under control. We are accompanying the wounded. And all our services are mobilized too," he added.

      Television images showed the capital's shopping district turned to a devastating site. The huge blast blew out the entire ground floor of the building where the explosion was reported earlier in the day in a closed bakery on the Rue de Trevise in the 9th district of Paris.

      Charred debris covered the pavement around the building with storefronts blown out and windows shattered up to the fouth floor.

      Hundreds of meters away, shop windows were smashed, other buildings and parked vehicles were also damaged by the force of the blast.

      More than 200 firefighters and 100 police officers have been deployed. Two helicopters also landed on the nearby Place de l'Opera to evacuate victims.

      The Regional Directorate of Judicial Police opened an investigation into the explosion.

      "We still need to determine the circumstances and cause of the explosion, but at this stage we can say it is clearly an accident, presumably a gas leak," said Paris prosecutor Remi Heitz.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377390591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲最新版无码AV| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 神马不卡一区二区三级| 陆川县| 2021精品国产综合久久| 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 欧美最猛性xxxxbbbb| 五月激情狠狠开心五月| 成人免费观看在线播放视频| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 蜜桃av区一区二区三| 激情综合色五月丁香六月亚洲| 成人熟妇无套内射视频| 91老熟女老女人国产老| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区| 国产精品无码无片在线观看3D| 色爱综合另类图片av| 毛片内射久久久一区| 日韩人妻精品一区二区在线推荐| 国产精品久久中文字幕第一页 | 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 这里只有精品免费视频| 亚洲人成电影综合网站色www| 黄陵县| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 中文在线天堂中文在线天堂| 国产成人亚洲精品自产在线| 都安| 深夜福利国产| 99精品高清在线播放| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡| 亚洲经典一区二区三区四区| 九月色婷婷免费| 国产黄a三级三级三级看三级| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区 | 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放| 国产高清在线观看91精品| 自拍视频一区二区三区四区| 乐都县| AV中文码一区二区三区|