亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. automakers see great opportunities in China
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-01-16 22:26:08 | Editor: huaxia

      Ford unveils the Mustang Shelby GT500 during North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, United States on Jan. 14, 2019. (Xinhua/Elaine Cromie)

      DETROIT, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. automakers saw great opportunities in Chinese market as the trade issue between China and the United States appears to be moving into a new, calmer phase, automotive executives have told Xinhua at the ongoing North American International Auto Show.

      The good news is that both sides have agreed to "stand down, to not change tariffs, to work together," said Ford CEO Jim Hackett.

      CEO for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Mike Manley was happy to hear a change in tone in the negotiations between China and the United States.

      "Obviously I'm pleased they're going to enter a period where the discussions are going to start up again and we'll see what happens there," he said.

      "China for us is a relatively small part of our business so it really represents a significant opportunity. What we're working on is how to unlock that opportunity for us. So we saw a drop in the Chinese market for the first time in 30 years, something like that, last year. This year, I think they're going to be flat and they'll still be number one in the world," he said.

      Herbert Diess, CEO for Volkswagen AG, echoed the sentiments of other executives. He believes that improved relations between the world's two largest economies will benefit not only both countries, but the global economy.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. automakers see great opportunities in China

      Source: Xinhua 2019-01-16 22:26:08

      Ford unveils the Mustang Shelby GT500 during North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, United States on Jan. 14, 2019. (Xinhua/Elaine Cromie)

      DETROIT, Jan. 15 (Xinhua) -- U.S. automakers saw great opportunities in Chinese market as the trade issue between China and the United States appears to be moving into a new, calmer phase, automotive executives have told Xinhua at the ongoing North American International Auto Show.

      The good news is that both sides have agreed to "stand down, to not change tariffs, to work together," said Ford CEO Jim Hackett.

      CEO for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Mike Manley was happy to hear a change in tone in the negotiations between China and the United States.

      "Obviously I'm pleased they're going to enter a period where the discussions are going to start up again and we'll see what happens there," he said.

      "China for us is a relatively small part of our business so it really represents a significant opportunity. What we're working on is how to unlock that opportunity for us. So we saw a drop in the Chinese market for the first time in 30 years, something like that, last year. This year, I think they're going to be flat and they'll still be number one in the world," he said.

      Herbert Diess, CEO for Volkswagen AG, echoed the sentiments of other executives. He believes that improved relations between the world's two largest economies will benefit not only both countries, but the global economy.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377494631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久天堂av综合色无码专区| 国产精品女同久久免费观看| 海林市| 久久亚洲精品成人AV无码网址| 绥宁县| 国产精品 精品国内自产拍| 亚洲男人第一无码av网| 天堂а√8在线最新版在线| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆本色| 国产人成无码视频在线1000 | 日本精品中文字幕在线播放| 亚洲区少妇熟女专区| 中文字幕有码在线视频| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 日本一道dvd在线中文字幕| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 国产精品99久久免费| 亚洲AV无码久久久久调教| 吉隆县| 日本一区二区啪啪视频| 欧美色丁香| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 青春草在线观看播放网站 | 精品国产福利一区二区三区| 精品一区二区三区四区少妇| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 色哟哟中文字幕在线| 中文字幕一区二区网站| av一区二区不卡久久| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合| bestialitysexvideo另类蛇交| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品 | 国产成人无码精品久久涩吧| 国产成本人片免费a∨短片| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 无码超乳爆乳中文字幕| 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 一区二区在线观看 激情| 看全色黄大黄大色免费久久|