亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pompeo, Turkish FM discuss Syria issue over phone
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-01-22 07:01:32 | Editor: huaxia

      A military honor guard carries the remains of Scott Wirtz, a civilian employee of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency killed along with three members of the U.S. military during a recent attack in Syria, during a dignified transfer ceremony at Dover Air Force Base, in Dover, Delaware, the United States, Jan. 9, 2019. (REUTERS Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Monday held a phone conversation with his Turkish counterpart over the situation in Syria, the State Department said in a statement.

      Pompeo and Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu "discussed ongoing U.S.-Turkish engagement as part of the deliberate and coordinated withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria," according to the statement.

      Pompeo reiterated the U.S. commitment to addressing Turkish security concerns along the Turkey-Syria border, while emphasizing the protection of forces that worked with the United States in defeating the Islamic State (IS), referring to the Kurdish militia.

      The United States and Turkey have been quarreling over the Kurdish militia in northern Syria, a U.S. ally in the anti-IS campaign but seen as a terrorist group by Ankara.

      Washington has proposed to set up a 32-km safe zone in northeastern Syria, a move welcomed by Ankara.

      Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made clear on Monday that the safe zone must not be another new ground against Turkey, adding that its aim should be keeping terrorist organizations away from Turkey's border.

      Brett McGurk, former U.S. envoy for the global coalition to defeat the IS, criticized the safe zone proposal "with no process or analysis" in his piece on the Washington Post last Friday, arguing thousands of Kurds might be displaced under the plan.

      Cavusoglu, who will travel to Washington on Feb. 6 for discussion on Syria, said last week that whether the Turkish and American understanding of the safe zone are in agreement or in conflict would become clear following talks between the two sides.

      The situation in Syria has been volatile in the past weeks following Washington's decision to withdraw troops from the war-torn country and the deaths of four Americans in a bomb attack which the IS claimed responsibility for.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pompeo, Turkish FM discuss Syria issue over phone

      Source: Xinhua 2019-01-22 07:01:32

      A military honor guard carries the remains of Scott Wirtz, a civilian employee of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency killed along with three members of the U.S. military during a recent attack in Syria, during a dignified transfer ceremony at Dover Air Force Base, in Dover, Delaware, the United States, Jan. 9, 2019. (REUTERS Photo)

      WASHINGTON, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Monday held a phone conversation with his Turkish counterpart over the situation in Syria, the State Department said in a statement.

      Pompeo and Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu "discussed ongoing U.S.-Turkish engagement as part of the deliberate and coordinated withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria," according to the statement.

      Pompeo reiterated the U.S. commitment to addressing Turkish security concerns along the Turkey-Syria border, while emphasizing the protection of forces that worked with the United States in defeating the Islamic State (IS), referring to the Kurdish militia.

      The United States and Turkey have been quarreling over the Kurdish militia in northern Syria, a U.S. ally in the anti-IS campaign but seen as a terrorist group by Ankara.

      Washington has proposed to set up a 32-km safe zone in northeastern Syria, a move welcomed by Ankara.

      Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan made clear on Monday that the safe zone must not be another new ground against Turkey, adding that its aim should be keeping terrorist organizations away from Turkey's border.

      Brett McGurk, former U.S. envoy for the global coalition to defeat the IS, criticized the safe zone proposal "with no process or analysis" in his piece on the Washington Post last Friday, arguing thousands of Kurds might be displaced under the plan.

      Cavusoglu, who will travel to Washington on Feb. 6 for discussion on Syria, said last week that whether the Turkish and American understanding of the safe zone are in agreement or in conflict would become clear following talks between the two sides.

      The situation in Syria has been volatile in the past weeks following Washington's decision to withdraw troops from the war-torn country and the deaths of four Americans in a bomb attack which the IS claimed responsibility for.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377634911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本精品一区二区三本中文| 亚洲欧洲国无码| 日韩人妻无码中文字幕一区| 亚洲愉拍一区二区三区| 98精品国产高清在线xxxx| 国产主播一区二区在线观看| 久久久一本精品99久久| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| 亚洲熟伦在线视频| 亚洲精品自在在线观看| 国产AV一区二区三区传媒| 国产网友自拍亚洲av| av东京热一区二区三区| 最新91精品国产手机| 亚洲精品亚洲人成在线下载| 国产精品一区久久av| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费 | 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 日本东京热高清一区二区| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 最新国产午夜精品视频成人| 日本免费更新一二三区不卡| 宁夏| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲图片第二页| 久久精品国产亚洲AV蜜臀色欲| 国产精品久久码一区二区| 九色91精品最新在线| 亚洲中文字幕乱码一二三区| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 精品乱人伦一区二区三区 | 日本精品一区二区三区在线视频| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 欧美日本视频一区| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线播放| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 国产精品27页| 日韩免费中文字幕| 国产精品日本亚洲欧美|