亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Death toll of fire in central Moscow rises to 8
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-02-05 05:28:44 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo taken on Feb. 4, 2019 shows the apartment building where a fire broke out in Moscow, Russia. (Xinhua/Bai Xueqi)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in a fire in a luxury apartment building in the central Moscow has risen to eight, Russian media reported on Monday.

      "As of the present moment, the investigation has information about eight fatalities, including two children," spokesperson for the Russian Investigative Committee's Head Department for Moscow Yulia Ivanova was cited by Tass news agency as saying.

      Sputnik news agency reported the same number of casualties, citing a source from the emergencies ministry.

      The committee has opened a criminal case on the grounds of negligence causing the death of two or more persons, the Investigative Committee said in a statement.

      Earlier in the day, the committee said that six people had been killed in the fire.

      The fire broke out at 0:55 a.m. Monday (9:55 p.m. Sunday GMT) in an apartment on the fifth floor of the seven-floor building, the ministry said in a statement.

      The fire-fighting operation, which involved 25 units of equipment and 80 people, lasted more than four hours because the fire was spreading fast in the house built in 1914 with wood beams, it said.

      Fire fighters evacuated 42 people including eight children from the building, the ministry said.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll of fire in central Moscow rises to 8

      Source: Xinhua 2019-02-05 05:28:44

      Photo taken on Feb. 4, 2019 shows the apartment building where a fire broke out in Moscow, Russia. (Xinhua/Bai Xueqi)

      MOSCOW, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- The death toll in a fire in a luxury apartment building in the central Moscow has risen to eight, Russian media reported on Monday.

      "As of the present moment, the investigation has information about eight fatalities, including two children," spokesperson for the Russian Investigative Committee's Head Department for Moscow Yulia Ivanova was cited by Tass news agency as saying.

      Sputnik news agency reported the same number of casualties, citing a source from the emergencies ministry.

      The committee has opened a criminal case on the grounds of negligence causing the death of two or more persons, the Investigative Committee said in a statement.

      Earlier in the day, the committee said that six people had been killed in the fire.

      The fire broke out at 0:55 a.m. Monday (9:55 p.m. Sunday GMT) in an apartment on the fifth floor of the seven-floor building, the ministry said in a statement.

      The fire-fighting operation, which involved 25 units of equipment and 80 people, lasted more than four hours because the fire was spreading fast in the house built in 1914 with wood beams, it said.

      Fire fighters evacuated 42 people including eight children from the building, the ministry said.

      010020070750000000000000011100001377995051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 滕州市| 久久国产精品无码网站| 2020久久超碰国产精品最新| 中文字幕第一页国产精品| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 久久无码高潮喷水抽搐| 欧美三级不卡在线播放| 91久久国产福利自产拍| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 亚洲成av人片无码天堂下载| 国产一区二区内射最近人| 美女视频永久黄网站免费观看国产| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 97人妻蜜臀中文字幕| 国内最真实的xxxx人伦| 亚洲免费日韩一区二区| 在线日韩人妻高清在线| 污污污国产免费网站| 亚洲av激情一区二区| 国产线播放免费人成视频播放| 人妖系列在线精品视频| 亚洲日产无码中文字幕| www.尤物视频.com| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 精品国产性色av网站| 亚洲熟妇av不卡一区二区三区| 大陆啪啪福利视频| 成在线人视频免费视频| a亚洲欧美中文日韩在线v日本| 博白县| АⅤ天堂中文在线网| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 日本少妇春药特殊按摩3| 汉沽区| 精品国产日韩无 影视| 胸大美女又黄的网站| 亚洲综合一区二区三区视频 | 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 国产偷闻隔壁人妻内裤av|