亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. federal judge rules ex-Trump campaign manager Manafort lied to Mueller
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-02-14 22:30:01 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort departs from U.S. District Court in Washington, U.S., Feb. 28, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- A federal judge on Wednesday ruled that Paul Manafort, U.S. President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, breached his plea agreement by intentionally lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the FBI and the grand jury.

      Manafort "intentionally made multiple false statements" concerning matters related to Mueller's probe into the alleged Russia meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections, said Judge Amy Berman Jackson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

      At a closed-door hearing, the judge said there was a "preponderance" of evidence that Manafort lied on three different topics, including his communications with his former business partner Konstantin Kilimnik, according to local media reports.

      The ruling voids the federal government's obligations under Manafort's plea deal to offer him leniency in exchange for his cooperation in the Mueller probe. It also means that Manafort will not be credited for his cooperation with prosecutors.

      The charges against Manafort largely stem from his time working for a pro-Russian leader in Ukraine years before the 2016 U.S. elections. They do not directly address any alleged collusion between Trump associates or officials and the Russian government, which the Mueller team has been investigating since May 2017.

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before leaving the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Jan. 10, 2019. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      Trump has repeatedly attacked the Mueller probe as a "rigged witch hunt."

      Manafort, aged 69, was a veteran Republican lobbyist. He joined Trump's campaign team in March 2016 and spent three months as Trump's campaign chairman until mid-August of that year. He was convicted in a Virginia federal court trial on charges of tax and bank fraud last year and pleaded guilty in Washington D.C. on others.

      Manafort was scheduled to be sentenced in Washington D.C. on March 13. Local media said he was also awaiting a sentencing date in Virginia.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. federal judge rules ex-Trump campaign manager Manafort lied to Mueller

      Source: Xinhua 2019-02-14 22:30:01

      File Photo: Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort departs from U.S. District Court in Washington, U.S., Feb. 28, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- A federal judge on Wednesday ruled that Paul Manafort, U.S. President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, breached his plea agreement by intentionally lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the FBI and the grand jury.

      Manafort "intentionally made multiple false statements" concerning matters related to Mueller's probe into the alleged Russia meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections, said Judge Amy Berman Jackson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

      At a closed-door hearing, the judge said there was a "preponderance" of evidence that Manafort lied on three different topics, including his communications with his former business partner Konstantin Kilimnik, according to local media reports.

      The ruling voids the federal government's obligations under Manafort's plea deal to offer him leniency in exchange for his cooperation in the Mueller probe. It also means that Manafort will not be credited for his cooperation with prosecutors.

      The charges against Manafort largely stem from his time working for a pro-Russian leader in Ukraine years before the 2016 U.S. elections. They do not directly address any alleged collusion between Trump associates or officials and the Russian government, which the Mueller team has been investigating since May 2017.

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters before leaving the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Jan. 10, 2019. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      Trump has repeatedly attacked the Mueller probe as a "rigged witch hunt."

      Manafort, aged 69, was a veteran Republican lobbyist. He joined Trump's campaign team in March 2016 and spent three months as Trump's campaign chairman until mid-August of that year. He was convicted in a Virginia federal court trial on charges of tax and bank fraud last year and pleaded guilty in Washington D.C. on others.

      Manafort was scheduled to be sentenced in Washington D.C. on March 13. Local media said he was also awaiting a sentencing date in Virginia.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378220571
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 亚洲国产成人精品91久久久| 一区二区在线亚洲av蜜桃| 亚洲国产av剧一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区杨幂| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 8090成人午夜精品无码| 成人性色生活片免费毛片| 国产精品国产三级国产在线观 | 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品 | 国产极品美女到高潮| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 日本不卡在线一区二区| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 久久婷婷是五月综合色| av中文码一区二区三区| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 青草免费在线观看| 久久国产精品视频影院| 成在人线av无码免费高潮水老板| 日韩精品一卡二卡在线观看 | 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 亚洲欧美日韩自偷自拍| 韩国午夜理论在线观看| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一| 亚洲一区二区三区三区观看| 在线人妻无码一区二区| 国产精品涩涩涩一区二区三区免费| 综合色久七七综合尤物| 日韩欧美精品有码在线观看| 十八禁无码精品a∨在线观看| 亚洲av在线观看| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无码| 欧美亚洲尤物久久综合精品| 麻豆国产AV网站| 国产艳妇av在线出轨| 人妻激情视频一区二区三区| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 色综合99久久久无码国产精品|