亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Roundup: U.S. Treasury imposes sanctions on Venezuelan officials
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-02-17 00:04:32 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Jan. 25, 2019. (Xinhua/Hu Yousong)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on Friday announced sanctions on five Venezuelan officials, the latest move to pressure Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.

      Among the five designated individuals, four are high-level officials of Venezuelan intelligence and security organizations, and the other is Manuel Quevedo, the president of Venezuela's state-owned oil company Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A., or PDVSA, the U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement.

      All property and interests in property of those individuals and of entities they own in the United States would be blocked, and U.S. persons were generally prohibited from engaging in transactions with them.

      Washington recently has stepped up economic and diplomatic pressure against the Maduro government.

      The White House said Friday that President Donald Trump would give a speech on Venezuela in Miami, Florida on Monday, a move many believed aimed at supporting Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido.

      Earlier this week, Trump and visiting Colombian President Ivan Duque said they would cooperate on the Venezuela issue closely. Trump has remained ambiguous about the future policy regarding Venezuela. Asked if he was considering a military solution, Trump said there are "a number of different options. And we look at all options."

      U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams, however, made it clear during a Congressional hearing on Wednesday that the United States would not be militarily involved in Venezuela.

      The United States last month imposed sanctions on PDVSA, aiming to "prevent further diverting of Venezuela's assets by Maduro."

      On Wednesday, Eliot Engel, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, warned about the possible effects on the Venezuelan people of U.S. sanctions on PDVSA.

      File Photo: Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro (C) gestures during the presidential inauguration ceremony in Caracas, Venezuela, on Jan. 10, 2019. Nicolas Maduro was sworn in before the Supreme Court of Justice to begin a new six-year term. (Xinhua/Andrea Romero)

      The Trump administration on Jan. 23 recognized Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido as the nation's "interim president," a move that came days after Maduro was inaugurated for a second term as Venezuelan president.

      In response to Washington's support for Guaido, Maduro announced he was severing "diplomatic and political" ties with the United States, ordering all the U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel to leave Venezuela in 72 hours.

      Maduro won 2018 Venezuelan presidential election by garnering over 6 million votes, some 4 million more than his closest rival, and was inaugurated for a second term on Jan. 10.

      Guaido, head of the Venezuelan National Assembly, declared himself interim president during an anti-government rally on Jan. 23, and was immediately recognized by the United States.

      Maduro accused Washington of orchestrating a coup d'etat in order to install a puppet regime in Venezuela.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Roundup: U.S. Treasury imposes sanctions on Venezuelan officials

      Source: Xinhua 2019-02-17 00:04:32

      File Photo: U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Jan. 25, 2019. (Xinhua/Hu Yousong)

      WASHINGTON, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on Friday announced sanctions on five Venezuelan officials, the latest move to pressure Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.

      Among the five designated individuals, four are high-level officials of Venezuelan intelligence and security organizations, and the other is Manuel Quevedo, the president of Venezuela's state-owned oil company Petroleos de Venezuela, S.A., or PDVSA, the U.S. Treasury Department said in a statement.

      All property and interests in property of those individuals and of entities they own in the United States would be blocked, and U.S. persons were generally prohibited from engaging in transactions with them.

      Washington recently has stepped up economic and diplomatic pressure against the Maduro government.

      The White House said Friday that President Donald Trump would give a speech on Venezuela in Miami, Florida on Monday, a move many believed aimed at supporting Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido.

      Earlier this week, Trump and visiting Colombian President Ivan Duque said they would cooperate on the Venezuela issue closely. Trump has remained ambiguous about the future policy regarding Venezuela. Asked if he was considering a military solution, Trump said there are "a number of different options. And we look at all options."

      U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams, however, made it clear during a Congressional hearing on Wednesday that the United States would not be militarily involved in Venezuela.

      The United States last month imposed sanctions on PDVSA, aiming to "prevent further diverting of Venezuela's assets by Maduro."

      On Wednesday, Eliot Engel, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, warned about the possible effects on the Venezuelan people of U.S. sanctions on PDVSA.

      File Photo: Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro (C) gestures during the presidential inauguration ceremony in Caracas, Venezuela, on Jan. 10, 2019. Nicolas Maduro was sworn in before the Supreme Court of Justice to begin a new six-year term. (Xinhua/Andrea Romero)

      The Trump administration on Jan. 23 recognized Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaido as the nation's "interim president," a move that came days after Maduro was inaugurated for a second term as Venezuelan president.

      In response to Washington's support for Guaido, Maduro announced he was severing "diplomatic and political" ties with the United States, ordering all the U.S. diplomatic and consular personnel to leave Venezuela in 72 hours.

      Maduro won 2018 Venezuelan presidential election by garnering over 6 million votes, some 4 million more than his closest rival, and was inaugurated for a second term on Jan. 10.

      Guaido, head of the Venezuelan National Assembly, declared himself interim president during an anti-government rally on Jan. 23, and was immediately recognized by the United States.

      Maduro accused Washington of orchestrating a coup d'etat in order to install a puppet regime in Venezuela.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378273101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品国产三级国产av主| 无码丰满人妻熟妇区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷软件| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| 最新亚洲人成无码www| 日本少妇高潮喷水XXXXXXX| 五月婷婷激情视频俺也去淫 | 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| 又粗又硬又大又爽免费视频播放| 8AV国产精品爽爽ⅤA在线观看 | 无码人妻AV免费一区二区| 国产一区二区三区高清在线| 永城市| 亚洲 暴爽 AV人人爽日日碰| 岛国精品一区免费视频在线观看| 久久久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆| 高中女厕偷拍一区二区三区| 免费观看久久精品日本视频| 久久精品视频91| 亚洲色婷婷综合久久| 中文有码字幕日本第一页| 宅宅午夜无码一区二区三区| 在线视频青青草猎艳自拍69| 国产成人一区二区不卡| 国产精品福利片在线观看| 99视频30精品视频在线观看| 国产无遮挡又黄又湿又爽毛片| 日韩永久免费无码AV电影| 久久国产免费直播| 国产精品免费重口又黄又粗| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 国产精品玖玖玖在线资源| 久久人妻视频免费观看| 在线观看欧美国产| 人妻少妇精品视频一区二区三区| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 国产成人精品视频三级| 成年大片免费视频观看| 无遮挡很爽视频在线观看| semimi亚洲综合在线观看|