亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Israel confirms Eastern European summit in Jerusalem canceled over Holocaust remark
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-02-19 04:29:15 | Editor: huaxia

      (L-R) Czech Prime Minister Bohusalv Sobotka, visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico and Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo attend a joint press conference in Budapest, Hungary on July 19, 2017. (Xinhua/Csaba Domotor)

      JERUSALEM, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- A planned summit of Eastern European countries in Jerusalem was canceled Monday, Israel's Foreign Ministry confirmed, following a remark by Israeli minister on Poles' accomplice with the Nazi Holocaust.

      The summit was scheduled to be held on Monday and Tuesday with prime ministers of the Visegrad Group, which includes Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia.

      The summit collapsed after Israel's newly-appointed acting Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz said on Sunday that Poles "collaborated with the Nazis" during World War II.

      Katz also cited Israel's former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, saying that "Shamir's parents were murdered in the Holocaust by Poles."

      On Monday morning, Poland's Ambassador to Israel Marek Magierowski branded the remark "shameful and racist," writing on his Twitter account that Poland considers it "utterly unacceptable."

      Later on Monday, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki condemned the remark and canceled the participation of his foreign minister in the summit. Morawiecki previously withdrew his own participation in response to a remark by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who said last week that some Poles "cooperated with the Nazis."

      After Poland's withdrawal from the meeting, the Czech Republic announced the summit was canceled.

      The Israeli Foreign Ministry confirmed the meeting will not be held in Jerusalem.

      Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Slovak Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini are already in Israel, and Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis is still planned to arrive.

      Netanyahu will meet them separately for bilateral meetings, according to the Israeli Foreign Ministry.

      The Visegrad Group meets once a year. After Netanyahu was invited to participate in the meeting in Budapest last year, Jerusalem was supposed to host the 2019 meeting.

      The cancel of the summit was a serious blow to Netanyahu's foreign policy. The Israeli leader has been putting efforts over the past years in growing ties with V4 countries as part of his strategy to change the EU consensus on the Palestinians and Iran.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Israel confirms Eastern European summit in Jerusalem canceled over Holocaust remark

      Source: Xinhua 2019-02-19 04:29:15

      (L-R) Czech Prime Minister Bohusalv Sobotka, visiting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico and Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo attend a joint press conference in Budapest, Hungary on July 19, 2017. (Xinhua/Csaba Domotor)

      JERUSALEM, Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- A planned summit of Eastern European countries in Jerusalem was canceled Monday, Israel's Foreign Ministry confirmed, following a remark by Israeli minister on Poles' accomplice with the Nazi Holocaust.

      The summit was scheduled to be held on Monday and Tuesday with prime ministers of the Visegrad Group, which includes Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia.

      The summit collapsed after Israel's newly-appointed acting Foreign Minister Yisrael Katz said on Sunday that Poles "collaborated with the Nazis" during World War II.

      Katz also cited Israel's former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, saying that "Shamir's parents were murdered in the Holocaust by Poles."

      On Monday morning, Poland's Ambassador to Israel Marek Magierowski branded the remark "shameful and racist," writing on his Twitter account that Poland considers it "utterly unacceptable."

      Later on Monday, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki condemned the remark and canceled the participation of his foreign minister in the summit. Morawiecki previously withdrew his own participation in response to a remark by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who said last week that some Poles "cooperated with the Nazis."

      After Poland's withdrawal from the meeting, the Czech Republic announced the summit was canceled.

      The Israeli Foreign Ministry confirmed the meeting will not be held in Jerusalem.

      Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and Slovak Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini are already in Israel, and Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis is still planned to arrive.

      Netanyahu will meet them separately for bilateral meetings, according to the Israeli Foreign Ministry.

      The Visegrad Group meets once a year. After Netanyahu was invited to participate in the meeting in Budapest last year, Jerusalem was supposed to host the 2019 meeting.

      The cancel of the summit was a serious blow to Netanyahu's foreign policy. The Israeli leader has been putting efforts over the past years in growing ties with V4 countries as part of his strategy to change the EU consensus on the Palestinians and Iran.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378320801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品福利一区二区在线播放| 国产精品丝袜亚洲熟女| 青青草免费激情自拍视频| 亚洲成熟丰满熟妇高潮XXXXX| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 久99久精品免费视频热77| 亚洲九九视频| 亚洲国产日韩精品综合| 国产成人福利av一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲第一页在线 | 日产亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡网站| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 国产成人综合亚洲欧美日韩| 国产 字幕 制服 中文 在线| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了电影片段 | 妺妺窝人体色www聚色窝| 91中文字幕一区在线| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 亚洲伦理精品一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇| 99riav精品国产| 91久久偷偷做嫩草影院电| 欧美三级在线手机版费观看 | 国产精品麻豆成人av| 台湾佬中文偷拍亚洲综合| 青海省| 久久精品亚洲精品毛片| 97色偷偷色噜噜狠狠爱网站97| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久较| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区| 91青青草在线观看视频| 女优av福利在线观看| 韩国主播av福利一区二区| 嫩草研究院久久久精品| 九九99精品久久久久久综合| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 成年女人18级毛片毛片免费| 国产精品视频99爱| 亚洲高清精品50路|