亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Security Council condemns Kashmir attack against Indian forces
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-02-23 03:16:45 | Editor: huaxia

      Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel hold candles and pay tribute to their colleagues in Hyderabad on Feb. 15, 2019, the day after an attack on a paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy in the Lethpora area of Kashmir. (Xinhua/AFP)

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council has condemned "in the strongest terms" the "heinous and cowardly" attack in India-controlled Kashmir against Indian forces last week.

      In a press statement on Thursday, the council members reaffirmed that terrorism in all its forms and manifestations constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security.

      They underlined the need to hold perpetrators, organizers, financiers and sponsors of these reprehensible acts of terrorism accountable and bring them to justice.

      They also urged all states, in accordance with their obligations under international law and relevant Security Council resolutions, to cooperate actively with the government of India and all other relevant authorities in this regard.

      "Any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable, regardless of their motivation, wherever, whenever and by whomsoever committed," the statement said, reaffirming the need for all states to combat threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist acts.

      UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has also condemned the attack.

      On Feb. 14, a suicide blast in Pulwama in Indian-controlled Kashmir left 40 paramilitary troopers dead.

      The Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing.

      On Tuesday, Pakistan offered to cooperate with India in investigating the attack. Islamabad also sent a letter to Guterres, seeking his help to reduce the tensions between the two countries.

      That attack was the worst against Indian forces in the history of the restive region, where rebels have been fighting Indian rule.

      Since independence from Britain in 1947, Pakistan and India have fought two wars over Kashmir, which is divided between the two but claimed by each in its entirety.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Security Council condemns Kashmir attack against Indian forces

      Source: Xinhua 2019-02-23 03:16:45

      Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel hold candles and pay tribute to their colleagues in Hyderabad on Feb. 15, 2019, the day after an attack on a paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) convoy in the Lethpora area of Kashmir. (Xinhua/AFP)

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council has condemned "in the strongest terms" the "heinous and cowardly" attack in India-controlled Kashmir against Indian forces last week.

      In a press statement on Thursday, the council members reaffirmed that terrorism in all its forms and manifestations constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security.

      They underlined the need to hold perpetrators, organizers, financiers and sponsors of these reprehensible acts of terrorism accountable and bring them to justice.

      They also urged all states, in accordance with their obligations under international law and relevant Security Council resolutions, to cooperate actively with the government of India and all other relevant authorities in this regard.

      "Any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable, regardless of their motivation, wherever, whenever and by whomsoever committed," the statement said, reaffirming the need for all states to combat threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist acts.

      UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has also condemned the attack.

      On Feb. 14, a suicide blast in Pulwama in Indian-controlled Kashmir left 40 paramilitary troopers dead.

      The Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing.

      On Tuesday, Pakistan offered to cooperate with India in investigating the attack. Islamabad also sent a letter to Guterres, seeking his help to reduce the tensions between the two countries.

      That attack was the worst against Indian forces in the history of the restive region, where rebels have been fighting Indian rule.

      Since independence from Britain in 1947, Pakistan and India have fought two wars over Kashmir, which is divided between the two but claimed by each in its entirety.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378434221
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 栾城县| 中文无码免费在线| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 2021国产精品久久| 美女黄频视频免费国产大全| 99在线小视频| 一区二区中文字幕av| 免费看a毛片| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区日韩密殿| 国产野战无套av毛片黑人| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 色中文字幕视频在线观看| 欧洲日韩视频二区在线| 国产永久免费视频m3u8| 无码乱人伦一区二区亚洲一| 国产中文字幕精品视频| 91免费国产| 精品国产亚洲av蜜臀| 郁南县| 老肥熟女老女人野外免费区 | 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 99久久99久久久精品久久| 亚洲欧美v国产蜜芽tv| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 国产一区男女男无遮挡| 激情视频综合网| 按摩师玩弄少妇到高潮hd| 无码人妻中文中字幕一区二区 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区制服| av草草久久久久久久久久久| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站 | 国产午夜精品久久久久| 波多结野衣一区二区三区| 久久免费看少妇a级黄片| 成人av在线日韩一区| 永康市| 男人的天堂在线无码视频| 久久国产成人高清精品亚洲| gogogo手机高清在线| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区在线| 国产一区二区黑丝美女|