亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      9 miners killed in Indonesia mine collapse as further landslide threat hampers rescue mission
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-03-03 08:44:38 | Editor: huaxia

      Members of Indonesian Search and Rescue (SAR) team pull out a body of a gold miner after an unlicensed gold mine collapsed at Bolaang Mongondow district of North Sulawesi province, Indonesia, Feb. 28, 2019. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      JAKARTA, March 2 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from collapse of an illegal gold mine in central Indonesia has reached nine as unstable soil condition vulnerable to another mine slide hampered efforts to rescue the trapped miners, a disaster agency official said on Saturday.

      Over 60 miners were working underground on Tuesday when the incident hit the unlicensed mine in Bakan village of Bolaang Mongondow district in North Sulawesi province, according to the National Disaster Management Agency.

      So far, 19 miners have been rescued, most of whom sustained injuries and were receiving medical treatment at a nearby hospital, said Abdul Muin Peputungan, head of the emergency unit of the Disaster Management Agency in Bolaang Mongondow district.

      At least three survivors have been shifted to a bigger hospital for their serious injuries, such as broken backbone, which require an immediate surgery.

      The official revealed that the threat of further landslide aborted a plan to operate three excavators at the scene to remove the rubble and open access to the tunnel.

      "Another landslide in the mine was occurring. When we were trying to enter the mine, we could hear the sounds of falling soil and rocks," he told Xinhua.

      "This endangers the rescuers and the excavator could also be plunged downward or buried by the rubble should a landslide take place," he added.

      However, the official said the search and rescue efforts persisted. "We set up three rescue teams working alternately every day," Abdul said.

      Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, spokesman of the National Disaster Management Agency, said that poor geographical condition of the mine, which is situated in steep slopes, has also slowed the rescue operation.

      Poor mine infrastructure and too many holes dug by miners amid unstable soil condition were blamed for the incident, according to the agency.

      The government has prohibited operation of illegal gold mines, which are often situated in remote areas.

      With lacking of safety standard, such activities have often triggered mine incidents in Indonesia, a natural resources-rich nation.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      9 miners killed in Indonesia mine collapse as further landslide threat hampers rescue mission

      Source: Xinhua 2019-03-03 08:44:38

      Members of Indonesian Search and Rescue (SAR) team pull out a body of a gold miner after an unlicensed gold mine collapsed at Bolaang Mongondow district of North Sulawesi province, Indonesia, Feb. 28, 2019. (Xinhua/Stringer)

      JAKARTA, March 2 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from collapse of an illegal gold mine in central Indonesia has reached nine as unstable soil condition vulnerable to another mine slide hampered efforts to rescue the trapped miners, a disaster agency official said on Saturday.

      Over 60 miners were working underground on Tuesday when the incident hit the unlicensed mine in Bakan village of Bolaang Mongondow district in North Sulawesi province, according to the National Disaster Management Agency.

      So far, 19 miners have been rescued, most of whom sustained injuries and were receiving medical treatment at a nearby hospital, said Abdul Muin Peputungan, head of the emergency unit of the Disaster Management Agency in Bolaang Mongondow district.

      At least three survivors have been shifted to a bigger hospital for their serious injuries, such as broken backbone, which require an immediate surgery.

      The official revealed that the threat of further landslide aborted a plan to operate three excavators at the scene to remove the rubble and open access to the tunnel.

      "Another landslide in the mine was occurring. When we were trying to enter the mine, we could hear the sounds of falling soil and rocks," he told Xinhua.

      "This endangers the rescuers and the excavator could also be plunged downward or buried by the rubble should a landslide take place," he added.

      However, the official said the search and rescue efforts persisted. "We set up three rescue teams working alternately every day," Abdul said.

      Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, spokesman of the National Disaster Management Agency, said that poor geographical condition of the mine, which is situated in steep slopes, has also slowed the rescue operation.

      Poor mine infrastructure and too many holes dug by miners amid unstable soil condition were blamed for the incident, according to the agency.

      The government has prohibited operation of illegal gold mines, which are often situated in remote areas.

      With lacking of safety standard, such activities have often triggered mine incidents in Indonesia, a natural resources-rich nation.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378643631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费在线观看一区二区 | 国产00高中生在线无套进入| 亚洲国产精品视频一二区| 久久精品国产精品| 国产午夜精品久久久久| 无码熟妇人妻AV影音先锋| 亚洲国产中文在线二区三区免| h视频在线观看网站| 日产a一a区二区www| 北川| 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品 | 聂拉木县| 午夜影院91| 国产国产久热这里只有精品| 亚洲欧洲日韩久久狠狠爱| 激情中文丁香激情综合| 国产青青草自拍视频在线播放| 四虎国产精品久久免费地址| 久99久精品视频免费观看v| 精品免费久久久久国产一区| 亚洲蜜桃av一区二区三区| 欧洲乱码伦视频免费| 在线A级毛片无码免费真人| 无码日韩人妻av一区免费| 噶尔县| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久久1| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 国产精品福利在线观看无码卡| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 九九在线精品视频xxx| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 精品偷拍一区二区视频| 吴旗县| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合不卡| 人妻熟女一区二区aⅴ水野朝阳| 在线成人tv天堂中文字幕| 精品一区二区三区a蜜桃| 男人天堂亚洲天堂女人天堂| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 国产精品九九九久久九九|