亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump agrees on keeping U.S. troops in Syria: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-03-06 06:00:32 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. soldiers surveil the area during a combined joint patrol in Manbij, Syria, Nov. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, March 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump responded to lawmakers that he fully agrees on keeping U.S. forces in Syria, U.S. media reported on Tuesday.

      A bipartisan group of Senators and Representatives wrote to Trump on Feb. 22, praising his decision to keep a small group of troops in Syria as a stabilizing force.

      A copy of the letter obtained by NBC News showed that Trump highlighted a paragraph about the objectives of U.S. continued presence in Syria.

      "I agree 100%. ALL is being done," Trump wrote on the letter with his signature.

      The White House on Feb. 21 announced that the United States would leave about 200 troops in Syria after the planned pullout. Trump confirmed the next day that a small fraction of U.S. forces would remain in Syria with troops from other countries.

      Citing a senior administration official, the media later reported that the U.S. military would leave about 400 troops in two different regions of Syria.

      According to the official, half of them would join the multinational force of roughly 800 to 1,500 troops deployed in northeastern Syria to maintain a buffer between Turkey and U.S.-backed Kurdish forces. The rest 200 troops would stay at its base in al-Tanf, near the Syrian border with Iraq and Jordan.

      General Joseph Votel, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told the media last month that the United States would likely start to withdraw its troops from Syria in the coming weeks. Currently, there are about 2,000 U.S. troops deployed in Syria.

      Declaring victory over the Islamic State, Trump last December announced the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria, leading to the resignation of then U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump agrees on keeping U.S. troops in Syria: report

      Source: Xinhua 2019-03-06 06:00:32

      File Photo: U.S. soldiers surveil the area during a combined joint patrol in Manbij, Syria, Nov. 1, 2018. (Xinhua/REUTERS)

      WASHINGTON, March 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump responded to lawmakers that he fully agrees on keeping U.S. forces in Syria, U.S. media reported on Tuesday.

      A bipartisan group of Senators and Representatives wrote to Trump on Feb. 22, praising his decision to keep a small group of troops in Syria as a stabilizing force.

      A copy of the letter obtained by NBC News showed that Trump highlighted a paragraph about the objectives of U.S. continued presence in Syria.

      "I agree 100%. ALL is being done," Trump wrote on the letter with his signature.

      The White House on Feb. 21 announced that the United States would leave about 200 troops in Syria after the planned pullout. Trump confirmed the next day that a small fraction of U.S. forces would remain in Syria with troops from other countries.

      Citing a senior administration official, the media later reported that the U.S. military would leave about 400 troops in two different regions of Syria.

      According to the official, half of them would join the multinational force of roughly 800 to 1,500 troops deployed in northeastern Syria to maintain a buffer between Turkey and U.S.-backed Kurdish forces. The rest 200 troops would stay at its base in al-Tanf, near the Syrian border with Iraq and Jordan.

      General Joseph Votel, commander of the U.S. Central Command, told the media last month that the United States would likely start to withdraw its troops from Syria in the coming weeks. Currently, there are about 2,000 U.S. troops deployed in Syria.

      Declaring victory over the Islamic State, Trump last December announced the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria, leading to the resignation of then U.S. Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

      010020070750000000000000011100001378716991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区亚洲 av免费| 阿合奇县| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 久久精品国产一区二区涩涩| 亚洲AV秘 无套一区二区三区 | 安图县| 午夜短视频日韩免费| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 一二三四在线观看高清中文| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 97人妻人人揉人人躁人人| 亚洲中文字幕无码av永久| 国产一区二区三区av免费观看| 古田县| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频在线观看| 日本一区二区三区最新不卡视频| 亚洲日韩精品久久久久久| 国产在线小视频| 国99久9在线 | 免费| 中文字幕一区二区网站| 国产一区二区三区av免费观看| 九九热免费在线视频| 50路熟女| 色哟哟av网站在线观看| 一区二区特别黄色大片| 亚洲乱码在线卡一卡二卡新区| 欧美日韩国产亚洲沙发| 2020国产精品久久久久| 中字亚洲国产精品一区二区| 国产欧美日韩综合精品二区| 小粉嫩直流白浆| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 国产三级黄色的在线观看| 国产高潮自拍视频在线观看| 国产精品久久久久AV福利动漫| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 欧美二区视频| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金 | 永久免费不卡在线观看黄网站|