亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Death toll from Cyclone Idai climbs to 139 in Zimbabwe
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-03-22 20:54:51 | Editor: huaxia

      The body of a victim is being transferred by a military helicopter in Chimanimani, Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe, March 21, 2019. (Xinhua/Shaun Jusa)

      HARARE, March 22 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from Cyclone Idai in Zimbabwe has risen to 139 with 189 still missing, the government said on Thursday.

      The Ministry of Information, Media and Broadcasting Services said in a tweet that as of Wednesday, the number of injured people was 144 while 136 are marooned.

      About 4,000 people have been displaced, the ministry added.

      The cyclone, which hit the country from neighboring Mozambique, mainly affected eastern and southern parts of Zimbabwe.

      Chimanimani in the eastern part of the country has been the worst affected and so far has the highest number of deaths at 127, followed by Chipinge with six deaths.

      The cyclone induced landslides and floods that severely damaged infrastructure such as roads and bridges and left thousands of people homeless.

      President Emmerson Mnangagwa visited Chimanimani and Chipinge this week to assess the damage and meet with the affected communities.

      Meanwhile, donations continue to pour in for victims of the cyclone, with individuals and local firms making contributions while China, the U.S. and the European Union have also made donations.

      The government on Monday released 50 million dollars for emergency relief and infrastructure restoration.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Death toll from Cyclone Idai climbs to 139 in Zimbabwe

      Source: Xinhua 2019-03-22 20:54:51

      The body of a victim is being transferred by a military helicopter in Chimanimani, Manicaland Province, Zimbabwe, March 21, 2019. (Xinhua/Shaun Jusa)

      HARARE, March 22 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from Cyclone Idai in Zimbabwe has risen to 139 with 189 still missing, the government said on Thursday.

      The Ministry of Information, Media and Broadcasting Services said in a tweet that as of Wednesday, the number of injured people was 144 while 136 are marooned.

      About 4,000 people have been displaced, the ministry added.

      The cyclone, which hit the country from neighboring Mozambique, mainly affected eastern and southern parts of Zimbabwe.

      Chimanimani in the eastern part of the country has been the worst affected and so far has the highest number of deaths at 127, followed by Chipinge with six deaths.

      The cyclone induced landslides and floods that severely damaged infrastructure such as roads and bridges and left thousands of people homeless.

      President Emmerson Mnangagwa visited Chimanimani and Chipinge this week to assess the damage and meet with the affected communities.

      Meanwhile, donations continue to pour in for victims of the cyclone, with individuals and local firms making contributions while China, the U.S. and the European Union have also made donations.

      The government on Monday released 50 million dollars for emergency relief and infrastructure restoration.

      010020070750000000000000011100001379161991
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区双| av天堂在线视频播放| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码| 国产一级内射在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 国产三区二区| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 啦啦啦在线观看播放视频www | 狠狠久久五月综合色和啪| 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 亚洲黄色一级高潮大片| 潜山县| av无码天堂一区二区三区| 亚洲天堂高清| 日韩人妻无码精品久久伊人| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 久久99一本色道亚洲精品| 中日无码精品一区二区三区| 欧美一区二区三区不卡免费| 最新无码专区视频在线| 老熟女一区二区免费| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 亚洲第一区无码专区| 全免费又大粗又黄又爽少妇片| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 亚洲天堂区| 剑河县| 久久91精品国产91久| 猫咪AV成人永久网站在线观看| 高清精品一区二区三区| 汉中市| 一区二区三区国产高潮| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 亚洲十八禁| 久久国产精品老人性| 成人动漫久久| 国产人成亚洲第一网站在线播放 | 性色蜜臀av一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲A∨天堂不卡|