亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump says "100 percent" ready to close U.S.-Mexico border if no deal reached with Congress
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-04-03 04:33:32 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the Rose Garden in the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Feb. 15, 2019. Trump announced Friday he will sign a national emergency to expand the U.S.-Mexico border wall and push for his signature campaign promise. (Xinhua/Hu Yousong)

      WASHINGTON, April 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump warned Tuesday he was "100 percent" ready to close the southern border if no deal is reached with Congress on immigration reform.

      "If they don't or if we don't make a deal with Congress, the border's going to be closed. A hundred percent," Trump told the press at the White House.

      Trump said the United States is "maxed out" in processing illegal immigrants, and that it was "a very unfair thing."

      The U.S. president blamed the Central American countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador for failing to check the stream of immigrants traveling into the United States, threatening to cut off aid to these countries.

      "They don't do anything for us ... we're giving hundreds of millions of dollars to these three countries," Trump said.

      "They arrange these caravans, and they don't put their best people in those caravans," Trump said. "We're not going to have it anymore."

      Trump's remarks fortified speculations that the United States may take the drastic measure despite risking undermining the economy.

      Earlier Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said closing the southern border is possibly the "best decision."

      "It may be that it's the best decision that we close the border," Sanders told the press. "Democrats are leaving us absolutely no choice at this point."

      Neither Trump nor Sanders mentioned a timeline for such a move, although Trump previously suggested that it could be as early as this week.

      The threats are a continuation of a prolonged campaign from Trump to tackle illegal immigrants entering the United States, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign promise. Over the past two years, he has clashed with the Democratic party over related issues such as the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, the border wall, and immigration reform.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump says "100 percent" ready to close U.S.-Mexico border if no deal reached with Congress

      Source: Xinhua 2019-04-03 04:33:32

      U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the Rose Garden in the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, on Feb. 15, 2019. Trump announced Friday he will sign a national emergency to expand the U.S.-Mexico border wall and push for his signature campaign promise. (Xinhua/Hu Yousong)

      WASHINGTON, April 2 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump warned Tuesday he was "100 percent" ready to close the southern border if no deal is reached with Congress on immigration reform.

      "If they don't or if we don't make a deal with Congress, the border's going to be closed. A hundred percent," Trump told the press at the White House.

      Trump said the United States is "maxed out" in processing illegal immigrants, and that it was "a very unfair thing."

      The U.S. president blamed the Central American countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador for failing to check the stream of immigrants traveling into the United States, threatening to cut off aid to these countries.

      "They don't do anything for us ... we're giving hundreds of millions of dollars to these three countries," Trump said.

      "They arrange these caravans, and they don't put their best people in those caravans," Trump said. "We're not going to have it anymore."

      Trump's remarks fortified speculations that the United States may take the drastic measure despite risking undermining the economy.

      Earlier Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said closing the southern border is possibly the "best decision."

      "It may be that it's the best decision that we close the border," Sanders told the press. "Democrats are leaving us absolutely no choice at this point."

      Neither Trump nor Sanders mentioned a timeline for such a move, although Trump previously suggested that it could be as early as this week.

      The threats are a continuation of a prolonged campaign from Trump to tackle illegal immigrants entering the United States, a centerpiece of his presidential campaign promise. Over the past two years, he has clashed with the Democratic party over related issues such as the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, the border wall, and immigration reform.

      010020070750000000000000011100001379444921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线视频国产网址你懂的| 亚洲无线码一区在线观看| 国产日韩久久久久69影院| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 亚洲 另类 日韩 制服 无码| 一级成人a做片免费| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲综合久久久中文字幕| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 久久综合激激的五月天| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二国| 亚洲乱码国产乱码精华| 久久 国产 尿 小便 嘘嘘| 91久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿 | 国产精品制服一区二区| 国产欧美日韩在线专区| 中文字幕日韩精品有码视频| 欧美日韩国产在线成人网| 聂荣县| 456亚洲人成在线播放网站| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 精品偷拍一区二区三区在| 久久久国产不卡一区二区| 亚洲国产综合性感三级自拍| 国产成人综合久久精品推| 亚洲第一区二区三区av| 国产在线无码精品电影网| 武威市| 国产精品亚洲综合天堂夜夜| 在线观看热码亚洲av每日更新| 日本一本无道码日韩精品| 郴州市| 国语精品视频在线观看不卡| 国产在线永久视频| 中文字幕乱码亚洲无线| 浪荡少妇一区二区三区| 国产一级三级三级在线视| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 日韩精品有码中文字幕在线| av一区无码不卡毛片|