亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Unimpressed "Yellow Vests" stage 23rd protest amid fears of violence
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-04-20 21:52:26 | Editor: huaxia

      Yellow Vest protestors demonstrated on Champs Elysees avenue. Clashes erupted with police. Several shops and restaurants have been vandalized or set on fire in Paris on March 16, 2019. "Yellow Vests" stage 23rd protest on April 20, amid fears of violence. (Xinhua/Alexandre Karmen)

      PARIS, April 20 (Xinhua) -- The "Yellow Vest" movement which symbolizes social rebellion against French President Emmanuel Macron continued for the 23rd demonstration in a row on Saturday, promising to draw bigger numbers.

      Five months since last November when people from all the ages and backgrounds took to French streets driven by anger over a perceived squeeze on household income, their anger seemed cemented.

      "With favorable weather and following disappointing announcements of the head of state, there will be a lot of people," said Benjamin Cauchy, one of the "Yellow Vest" representatives.

      The spontaneous action had drew 287,710 people at its highest. Since then, it has been losing steam after Macron offered concessions worth 10 billion euros (11.24 billion U.S. dollars) to improve purchasing power and launched a series of public debates that he promised will lead to concrete measures.

      Despite signs of weakening, some of "Yellow Vest" protesters had sought to maintain pressure on the French government to ensure their claims of better fiscal policy and improved public services should be transformed into deeds.

      The 23rd protest, called as an "ultimatum 2" to the French president, came days after a fire ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral. Demonstrators expressed frustration that their request to improve the daily life of the needy has not received anything like the outpouring of millions of euros to help build the landmark church.

      "Millions for Notre Dame, what for the poor?" or "Victor Hugo thanks you for Notre Dame, think about the miserable", read out banners in Paris rally.

      "I'm sorry, and with all due respect to our heritage, but I am just taken aback by these astronomic amounts," Ingrid Levavasseur, one of the movement's founding leader said in a video posted on her Facebook account.

      "After five months on the streets, this is totally at odds with what we have seen," she said.

      Pledged donations from French billionaires and companies for the restoration of fire-ravaged centuries-old cathedral are approaching 1 billion euros, shortly after Macron announced, in a televised speech, a fundraising campaign to reconstruct the building.

      As previous demonstrations, authorities banned rallies at the Champs Elysees Avenue and the Arc de Triomphe monument, flashpoint of clashes with the police and vandalism in recent protests.

      In Paris, which had been chosen as the focus of the 23th weekend of protest, the debut was relatively calm when people marched peacefully waving tricolor flags and chanted anti-Macron slogans, like previous actions.

      However, sporadic clashes broke out in the French capital. Some individuals torched rubbish bins and motorcycles and pelted police with projectiles that responded by firing tear gas.

      On Friday, French Interior Minister Chritophe Castaner feared a repeat of violent protest on March 16 following a potential return of rioters who had the in intention to wreak havoc in Paris, Toulouse, Montpellier and Bordeaux.

      Some 60,000 police officers were mobilized across French cities and more than 11,000 checks have been conducted by the afternoon. Paris prefecture said 126 protesters were arrested, of which 56 were placed under police custody.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Unimpressed "Yellow Vests" stage 23rd protest amid fears of violence

      Source: Xinhua 2019-04-20 21:52:26

      Yellow Vest protestors demonstrated on Champs Elysees avenue. Clashes erupted with police. Several shops and restaurants have been vandalized or set on fire in Paris on March 16, 2019. "Yellow Vests" stage 23rd protest on April 20, amid fears of violence. (Xinhua/Alexandre Karmen)

      PARIS, April 20 (Xinhua) -- The "Yellow Vest" movement which symbolizes social rebellion against French President Emmanuel Macron continued for the 23rd demonstration in a row on Saturday, promising to draw bigger numbers.

      Five months since last November when people from all the ages and backgrounds took to French streets driven by anger over a perceived squeeze on household income, their anger seemed cemented.

      "With favorable weather and following disappointing announcements of the head of state, there will be a lot of people," said Benjamin Cauchy, one of the "Yellow Vest" representatives.

      The spontaneous action had drew 287,710 people at its highest. Since then, it has been losing steam after Macron offered concessions worth 10 billion euros (11.24 billion U.S. dollars) to improve purchasing power and launched a series of public debates that he promised will lead to concrete measures.

      Despite signs of weakening, some of "Yellow Vest" protesters had sought to maintain pressure on the French government to ensure their claims of better fiscal policy and improved public services should be transformed into deeds.

      The 23rd protest, called as an "ultimatum 2" to the French president, came days after a fire ravaged Notre Dame Cathedral. Demonstrators expressed frustration that their request to improve the daily life of the needy has not received anything like the outpouring of millions of euros to help build the landmark church.

      "Millions for Notre Dame, what for the poor?" or "Victor Hugo thanks you for Notre Dame, think about the miserable", read out banners in Paris rally.

      "I'm sorry, and with all due respect to our heritage, but I am just taken aback by these astronomic amounts," Ingrid Levavasseur, one of the movement's founding leader said in a video posted on her Facebook account.

      "After five months on the streets, this is totally at odds with what we have seen," she said.

      Pledged donations from French billionaires and companies for the restoration of fire-ravaged centuries-old cathedral are approaching 1 billion euros, shortly after Macron announced, in a televised speech, a fundraising campaign to reconstruct the building.

      As previous demonstrations, authorities banned rallies at the Champs Elysees Avenue and the Arc de Triomphe monument, flashpoint of clashes with the police and vandalism in recent protests.

      In Paris, which had been chosen as the focus of the 23th weekend of protest, the debut was relatively calm when people marched peacefully waving tricolor flags and chanted anti-Macron slogans, like previous actions.

      However, sporadic clashes broke out in the French capital. Some individuals torched rubbish bins and motorcycles and pelted police with projectiles that responded by firing tear gas.

      On Friday, French Interior Minister Chritophe Castaner feared a repeat of violent protest on March 16 following a potential return of rioters who had the in intention to wreak havoc in Paris, Toulouse, Montpellier and Bordeaux.

      Some 60,000 police officers were mobilized across French cities and more than 11,000 checks have been conducted by the afternoon. Paris prefecture said 126 protesters were arrested, of which 56 were placed under police custody.

      010020070750000000000000011100001379937671
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av日韩av无码尤物| 免费国人成人自拍视频| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 久久无码一一区| 红杏av在线dvd综合| 日本草草视频在线观看| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添人人爽| 日本不卡视频网站| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 土默特左旗| 99riav精品国产| 精品久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 亚洲AV无码国产精品色午夜软件 | 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 双江| 成人无码网www在线观看| 国产亚洲成av人片在线观看导航| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 国产又a又黄又潮娇喘视频| 亚洲一区二区三区精品网| 亚洲午夜无码久久yy6080| 亚洲精品日本| 无码专区男人本色| 日韩精品久久无码中文字幕| 国产口爆一区二区三区| 加勒比精品久久一区二区三区 | 99国产在线视频| 成人亚洲精品久久久久| 日本嗯啊在线观看| 亚洲国产色图在线视频| 久久久www成人免费无遮挡大片| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区在线电影 | 吻胸做爰猛烈叫床视频| 精品久久久久久中文字幕2017| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利| 久久av一区二区三区播放| 福利视频一二区| 欧美精品在线免费|