亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Pompeo says still evaluating "appropriate response" to DPRK's latest projectiles firing
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-05-06 00:54:58 | Editor: huaxia

      Photo provided by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) shows top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (R) shaking hands with visiting U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Pyongyang, DPRK, Oct. 7, 2018. (Xinhua/KCNA)

      WASHINGTON, May 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview aired on Sunday that the United States is "still evaluating the appropriate response" to the latest firing of projectiles by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      Pompeo, in his interview with CBS's "Face the Nation," hinted at possible correlation between DPRK's firing of projectiles and its top leader Kim Jong Un's Russia visit.

      "You saw this happen too right after his visit to Russia. Right- right after he spoke with Vladimir Putin, he made the decision to take these actions," he said. "We're still evaluating the appropriate response."

      South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said earlier this week that the DPRK had fired unidentified short-range projectiles off its east coast.

      "The toughest sanctions in the history of North Korea remain in place. That's probably what's putting some of the pressure on Chairman Kim today," Pompeo said, reacting to a question on whether the latest situation warrants more sanctions.

      However, he still invited the DPRK to negotiate with the U.S. side on denuclearization.

      "I want everyone in your audience to know we're going to exhaust every diplomatic opportunity there is," Pompeo said. "I continue to invite our counterparts for negotiations. We still believe there is a path forward where Chairman Kim can denuclearize without resort to anything beyond diplomacy. We're hopeful that we can achieve that."

      "We've made real progress between Singapore and Hanoi and we hope that progress can continue. It would be the best outcome for the world," Pompeo said.

      U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday via twitter expressed "confidence" in an ultimate "deal" with Pyongyang.

      He tweeted that "anything in this very interesting world is possible...Deal will happen!"

      The DPRK's official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Sunday that Kim guided the strike drill of defense units in the East Sea of Korea on Saturday.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Pompeo says still evaluating "appropriate response" to DPRK's latest projectiles firing

      Source: Xinhua 2019-05-06 00:54:58

      Photo provided by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) shows top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Kim Jong Un (R) shaking hands with visiting U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Pyongyang, DPRK, Oct. 7, 2018. (Xinhua/KCNA)

      WASHINGTON, May 5 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in an interview aired on Sunday that the United States is "still evaluating the appropriate response" to the latest firing of projectiles by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

      Pompeo, in his interview with CBS's "Face the Nation," hinted at possible correlation between DPRK's firing of projectiles and its top leader Kim Jong Un's Russia visit.

      "You saw this happen too right after his visit to Russia. Right- right after he spoke with Vladimir Putin, he made the decision to take these actions," he said. "We're still evaluating the appropriate response."

      South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said earlier this week that the DPRK had fired unidentified short-range projectiles off its east coast.

      "The toughest sanctions in the history of North Korea remain in place. That's probably what's putting some of the pressure on Chairman Kim today," Pompeo said, reacting to a question on whether the latest situation warrants more sanctions.

      However, he still invited the DPRK to negotiate with the U.S. side on denuclearization.

      "I want everyone in your audience to know we're going to exhaust every diplomatic opportunity there is," Pompeo said. "I continue to invite our counterparts for negotiations. We still believe there is a path forward where Chairman Kim can denuclearize without resort to anything beyond diplomacy. We're hopeful that we can achieve that."

      "We've made real progress between Singapore and Hanoi and we hope that progress can continue. It would be the best outcome for the world," Pompeo said.

      U.S. President Donald Trump on Saturday via twitter expressed "confidence" in an ultimate "deal" with Pyongyang.

      He tweeted that "anything in this very interesting world is possible...Deal will happen!"

      The DPRK's official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reported Sunday that Kim guided the strike drill of defense units in the East Sea of Korea on Saturday.

      010020070750000000000000011100001380362001
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品人妻一区二区蜜臀av| 制服丝袜无码每日更新| 四虎成人精品国产一区a| 九色视频最新网址| 蜜臀av日韩精品一区二区| 日本韩国日韩少妇熟女少妇| 麻豆国产97在线 | 中国| 美女mm131爽爽爽作爱视频| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 亚洲成a人网站在线看| 国产av一区二区三区东北熟女| 2022Av天堂在线无码| 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 亚洲一区二区三区香蕉| 视频一区二区三区中文字幕狠狠| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 一区二区中文字幕av| 国产av一区二区精品凹凸| 超清中文乱码字幕在线| 新建县| 国产白浆精品一区二区三区| 久久久高清免费视频| 成年女人喷潮免费视频| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码在线观看| 在线精品亚洲一区二区绿巨人| 日韩精品在线一区二区| 亚洲国产成人手机在线观看| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 亚洲的天堂在线中文字幕| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品| 玉环县| 国产精彩刺激对白视频| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 高清videosgratis日本| 台湾佬中文娱乐网22| 免费视频这里是精品视频| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区一区| 性欧美视频videos6一9| 日本mv高清在线成人高清| 国产日产久久福利精品一区|