亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says may quit 2015 nuke deal if case sent back to UN Security Council
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-05-14 05:14:39 | Editor: huaxia

      People take part in a protest to condemn U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal in Tehran, Iran, on May 11, 2018. (Xinhua File photo)

      TEHRAN, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Iran may quit the nuclear deal it clinched with major world powers in 2015, an Iranian official said Monday.

      Iran has a host of different measures to take, including withdrawal from the nuclear accord, if its nuclear case is sent back to the UN Security Council, Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, told Press TV.

      "If Iran's case is sent to the UN Security Council, the deal will be ruined ... and will not be alive anymore," he explained.

      Last week, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani announced his country's withdrawal from complying with the restrictions set by the nuke accord, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), on Iran's enriched uranium reserves and heavy water supplies.

      Rouhani also set a 60-day deadline for the remaining parties to the deal to fulfill their obligations, particularly in preserving Iran's interests in the areas of banking and oil.

      The Iranian president threatened to increase the level of uranium enrichment and start modernizing the heavy water reactor if the deadline was not met.

      Tehran's decision to suspend some of its nuclear deal commitments was meant to allow Europeans more time to comply with their obligations and to bring the international agreement back on its right track, Kamalvandi noted.

      The main objective of the JCPOA was the removal of sanctions against Iran in a bid to help the country avail itself of the benefits of the deal, he said.

      However, the restrictive measures are still in place despite Tehran's full compliance, the Iranian spokesman added.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says may quit 2015 nuke deal if case sent back to UN Security Council

      Source: Xinhua 2019-05-14 05:14:39

      People take part in a protest to condemn U.S. withdrawal from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal in Tehran, Iran, on May 11, 2018. (Xinhua File photo)

      TEHRAN, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Iran may quit the nuclear deal it clinched with major world powers in 2015, an Iranian official said Monday.

      Iran has a host of different measures to take, including withdrawal from the nuclear accord, if its nuclear case is sent back to the UN Security Council, Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, told Press TV.

      "If Iran's case is sent to the UN Security Council, the deal will be ruined ... and will not be alive anymore," he explained.

      Last week, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani announced his country's withdrawal from complying with the restrictions set by the nuke accord, officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), on Iran's enriched uranium reserves and heavy water supplies.

      Rouhani also set a 60-day deadline for the remaining parties to the deal to fulfill their obligations, particularly in preserving Iran's interests in the areas of banking and oil.

      The Iranian president threatened to increase the level of uranium enrichment and start modernizing the heavy water reactor if the deadline was not met.

      Tehran's decision to suspend some of its nuclear deal commitments was meant to allow Europeans more time to comply with their obligations and to bring the international agreement back on its right track, Kamalvandi noted.

      The main objective of the JCPOA was the removal of sanctions against Iran in a bid to help the country avail itself of the benefits of the deal, he said.

      However, the restrictive measures are still in place despite Tehran's full compliance, the Iranian spokesman added.

      010020070750000000000000011100001380557911
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码AV另类专区| 国产激情视频免费观看| 日韩极品视频在线观看免费| 香蕉久久av男人一区二区| 抚顺市| 中文字幕亚洲人妻系列| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 日韩人妻系列在线视频| 精品无码一区二区三区在线| 国产精品毛片在线看不卡| 国产女主播免费在线观看| 台南县| 草草影院国产| 一本色道婷婷久久欧美| 2021国产精品自拍| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区| 国产呦系列呦交| 97成人午夜精品长长久久| 国产精品女视频一区二区| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 1区2区3区4区产品乱码入口| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码| 日韩一区二区三区中文字幕| 少妇一区二区三区久久久 | 国产在线一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 亚洲热妇无码av在线播放| 国产精品成人永久在线| 登封市| 手机AV片在线| 亚洲国内精品自在线影院 | 六十路の高齢熟女が| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 韩国 日本 亚洲 国产 不卡| 国产精品乱子伦一区二区三区 | 成人午夜视频在线观看高清| 国产三级三级三级看三级日本| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 国模国产精品嫩模大尺度视频|