亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran stops implementing parts of nuclear deal: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-05-16 02:26:12 | Editor: huaxia

      File photo: In this Jan. 13, 2015, file photo, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani visits the Bushehr nuclearpower plant just outside of Bushehr, Iran. (Iranian Presidency Office)

      TEHRAN, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Iran has stopped implementing parts of its commitment to the 2015 nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), an informed source told Tehran Times daily on Wednesday.

      The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that Iran has stopped complying with the limitations on its stockpiles of enriched uranium and production of heavy water in the Arak site.

      On May 8, Iran announced that the Islamic republic upholds its rights to stop implementing some parts of its obligation under the JCPOA in line with protecting the national interests.

      Iran also gave Europe 60 days to ensure that Iran's interests are protected under the agreement. Otherwise, Tehran said it is ready to take steps towards suspending further commitments to the deal.

      In order to raise public awareness about Iran's measures pertaining to the JCPOA, there will be programs in the coming days for some journalists to visit Natanz and Arak nuclear sites, the unnamed source, at Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC), told Tehran Times.

      Iran says its moves to withdraw from parts of its nuclear obligations are reactions to the U.S. quit from the JCPOA last year, as well as a reaction to the Europeans' slow measures to protect Iran's economic interests under the accord.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran stops implementing parts of nuclear deal: report

      Source: Xinhua 2019-05-16 02:26:12

      File photo: In this Jan. 13, 2015, file photo, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani visits the Bushehr nuclearpower plant just outside of Bushehr, Iran. (Iranian Presidency Office)

      TEHRAN, May 15 (Xinhua) -- Iran has stopped implementing parts of its commitment to the 2015 nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), an informed source told Tehran Times daily on Wednesday.

      The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that Iran has stopped complying with the limitations on its stockpiles of enriched uranium and production of heavy water in the Arak site.

      On May 8, Iran announced that the Islamic republic upholds its rights to stop implementing some parts of its obligation under the JCPOA in line with protecting the national interests.

      Iran also gave Europe 60 days to ensure that Iran's interests are protected under the agreement. Otherwise, Tehran said it is ready to take steps towards suspending further commitments to the deal.

      In order to raise public awareness about Iran's measures pertaining to the JCPOA, there will be programs in the coming days for some journalists to visit Natanz and Arak nuclear sites, the unnamed source, at Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC), told Tehran Times.

      Iran says its moves to withdraw from parts of its nuclear obligations are reactions to the U.S. quit from the JCPOA last year, as well as a reaction to the Europeans' slow measures to protect Iran's economic interests under the accord.

      010020070750000000000000011100001380614441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 国产亚洲精品性爱视频| 中文字幕最新精品资源| 国内自拍偷拍亚洲天堂| 欧美h久免费女| 69搡老女人老妇女老熟妇| 精品国产一区二区三区香蕉| 无码熟妇人妻av在线c0930| 91免费在线看| 一本一道av无码中文字幕麻豆| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 国产女奸网站在线观看| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 成人做爰视频www| 夜色资源站www国产在线观看| 国产欧美日韩专区毛茸茸| 中文字幕国产精品中文字幕| 欧美激情精品久久| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 成人小视频在线观看播放| www.日本一区| 蜜桃在线播放免费一区二区三区| 久九九久视频精品网站| 国产精品所毛片视频| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 久久国产一区二区三区| 娇妻粗大高潮白浆| 免费无遮挡无码永久在线观看视频| 亚洲欧美日韩另类在线一| 巴彦淖尔市| 久久亚洲精彩无码天堂| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出96影院| 精品国免费一区二区三区| 婷婷色亚洲五月在线国产精品麻豆| 岛国视频在线无码| 超级黄色a毛片视频| 日本女优一区二区在线免费观看 | 亚洲人成18禁网站| av中文字幕在线资源网|