亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      U.S. blames Iran for attacks on oil tankers in Sea of Oman
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-06-14 05:34:39 | Editor: huaxia

      File Photo: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a press briefing in Washington D.C., the United States, April 22, 2019. (Xinhua/Liu Jie)

      WASHINGTON, June 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday that Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Sea of Oman without providing hard evidence, while Tehran called the incident "suspicious."

      "It is the assessment of the United States government that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the attacks that occurred in the Gulf of Oman today," Pompeo told reporters during a brief press conference at the State Department.

      The top U.S. diplomat, without presenting solid evidence to support his claim, added that the assessment was "based on intelligence, the weapons used, the level of expertise needed to execute the operation" and other issues.

      File Photo: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif speaks during a press conference in Tehran, capital of Iran, on Feb. 13, 2019. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said earlier in the day that the attacks on two oil tankers were "suspicious," noting that they occurred while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei "for extensive and friendly talks."

      Two oil tankers were hit in the Sea of Oman on Thursday morning, with at least one of them operated by a Japanese company. The attacks came amid Abe's visit to Tehran, who is seeking to help ease tensions between Iran and the United States.

      "While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!" Trump tweeted on Thursday afternoon.

      Over the recent weeks, Washington has ratcheted up pressure on Tehran with a series of sanctions, designations and military threats, trying to press Iran back to negotiations after U.S. exit from the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal over a year ago.

      Iranian authorities have stressed that Tehran would not sit for negotiations under Washington's threats or sanction pressures.

      In May, four commercial vessels suffered similar sabotage off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. blames Iran for attacks on oil tankers in Sea of Oman

      Source: Xinhua 2019-06-14 05:34:39

      File Photo: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a press briefing in Washington D.C., the United States, April 22, 2019. (Xinhua/Liu Jie)

      WASHINGTON, June 13 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Thursday that Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Sea of Oman without providing hard evidence, while Tehran called the incident "suspicious."

      "It is the assessment of the United States government that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the attacks that occurred in the Gulf of Oman today," Pompeo told reporters during a brief press conference at the State Department.

      The top U.S. diplomat, without presenting solid evidence to support his claim, added that the assessment was "based on intelligence, the weapons used, the level of expertise needed to execute the operation" and other issues.

      File Photo: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif speaks during a press conference in Tehran, capital of Iran, on Feb. 13, 2019. (Xinhua/Ahmad Halabisaz)

      Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said earlier in the day that the attacks on two oil tankers were "suspicious," noting that they occurred while Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was meeting with Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei "for extensive and friendly talks."

      Two oil tankers were hit in the Sea of Oman on Thursday morning, with at least one of them operated by a Japanese company. The attacks came amid Abe's visit to Tehran, who is seeking to help ease tensions between Iran and the United States.

      "While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!" Trump tweeted on Thursday afternoon.

      Over the recent weeks, Washington has ratcheted up pressure on Tehran with a series of sanctions, designations and military threats, trying to press Iran back to negotiations after U.S. exit from the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal over a year ago.

      Iranian authorities have stressed that Tehran would not sit for negotiations under Washington's threats or sanction pressures.

      In May, four commercial vessels suffered similar sabotage off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.

      010020070750000000000000011100001381413211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线白浆一区二区三区在线 | 久久久久久中文字幕有精品| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 开心久久综合激情五月天| A片在线不卡观看免费观看| 久久人成免费网站小草| 久久精品久久精品亚洲国产av| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 18禁黄无遮挡网站| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 国产亚洲AV天天夜夜无码| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码日韩综合欧亚| 美女精品国产一区二区三区| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区av| 日韩av一区在线播放| 国产精品一区二区三密桃| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷| 免费av网站| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 亚洲av午夜福利精品一级无| 第九色区Aⅴ天堂| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 久久婷婷五月综合色和| 嘉鱼县| 国产一区二区三区免费在线视频 | 亚洲国产综合精品中文第一区| 中日韩欧美高清在线播放| 狠狠久久精品中文字幕无码| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区| 人妻无码Aⅴ中文系列| 韩国无码中文字幕在线视频| 成人免费777777| 人妻被猛烈进入中文字幕| 国产真实乱XXXⅩ视频| 欧美成人看片黄A免费看| av天堂资源在线免费播放| 亚洲精品女主播麻豆久久91| 一本一本久久a久久综合精品蜜桃|