亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Yemen's Houthi rebels launch drone attacks on 2 Saudi airports: report
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-06-16 04:45:40 | Editor: huaxia

      A Houthi loyalist takes part in a gathering to support the peace talks held in Sweden, in Sanaa, Yemen, on Dec. 13 , 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebels said they launched new drone attacks on two separate Saudi airports on Saturday, the group's al-Masirah TV reported.

      "The first attack targeted control rooms of Saudi military unmanned aircraft in Jizan airport, while the second attack hit fuel stations inside Abha airport," the television quoted Houthi military spokesman Yahya Sarea as saying.

      "We promise more attacks on Saudi airports," he added.

      The targeted airports are located in two separate Saudi provinces of Asir and Jizan.

      However, Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television reported that the Saudi air defense forces intercepted and destroyed a ballistic missile over the sky of Abha city in the southwest of the kingdom. The Saudi media did not confirm the Houthi drone attacks.

      Saudi Arabia has witnessed more drone and missile attacks attempted by the Houthis, Yemen's Iran-allied rebels, in recent weeks.

      Houthi drone attacks last week wounded 26 people at Abha airport. The rebels damaged two Saudi Aramco's oil pump stations and caused fire last month, according to Al Arabiya television.

      Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have been leading a coalition against the Houthis since March 2015 in support of Yemen's internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Yemen's Houthi rebels launch drone attacks on 2 Saudi airports: report

      Source: Xinhua 2019-06-16 04:45:40

      A Houthi loyalist takes part in a gathering to support the peace talks held in Sweden, in Sanaa, Yemen, on Dec. 13 , 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      SANAA, June 15 (Xinhua) -- Yemen's Houthi rebels said they launched new drone attacks on two separate Saudi airports on Saturday, the group's al-Masirah TV reported.

      "The first attack targeted control rooms of Saudi military unmanned aircraft in Jizan airport, while the second attack hit fuel stations inside Abha airport," the television quoted Houthi military spokesman Yahya Sarea as saying.

      "We promise more attacks on Saudi airports," he added.

      The targeted airports are located in two separate Saudi provinces of Asir and Jizan.

      However, Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television reported that the Saudi air defense forces intercepted and destroyed a ballistic missile over the sky of Abha city in the southwest of the kingdom. The Saudi media did not confirm the Houthi drone attacks.

      Saudi Arabia has witnessed more drone and missile attacks attempted by the Houthis, Yemen's Iran-allied rebels, in recent weeks.

      Houthi drone attacks last week wounded 26 people at Abha airport. The rebels damaged two Saudi Aramco's oil pump stations and caused fire last month, according to Al Arabiya television.

      Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have been leading a coalition against the Houthis since March 2015 in support of Yemen's internationally-recognized President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      010020070750000000000000011100001381464681
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品色内内在线播放| 中文字幕一区二区人妻痴汉电车| 亚洲色大成在线观看| 天天躁日日操狠狠操欧美老妇| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 中文字幕无码免费久久9| 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| 中文字幕在线一区乱码| 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品成人网站在线观看| www久久久888| 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 日韩精品视频在线一二三| 一本到中文无码av在线精品| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 久久伊99综合婷婷久久伊| 一区二区中文字幕视频| 国产午夜视频免费观看| 国产精品 精品国内自产拍| 麻豆网神马久久人鬼片| 四虎永久在线精品国产免费| 污污污国产免费网站| 亚洲精品美女久久久久网站| 少妇av免费在线播放| 91精品91| 亚洲妇女自偷自偷图片| 久热综合在线亚洲精品| 大香伊蕉日本一区二区| 久久国产高潮流白浆免费观看| 广平县| 国产精品久久久久免费a∨不卡| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 日本一区二区三区专线| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠奇米777| 久久亚洲国产成人精品v| 广宁县| 国产人成在线免费视频| 久久久久久国产福利网站| 国语自产精品视频在 视频| 神马午夜久久精品人妻|