亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump administration plans to raid migrant families for deportation in 10 U.S. cities: reports
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-06-22 06:00:52 | Editor: huaxia

      People take part in the "March to Abolish ICE" protest in New York, the United States, June 29, 2018. Hundreds of people took part in the march on Friday, calling for the complete abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and an end to mass incarceration to illegal immigrants. (Xinhua/Wang Ying)

      WASHINGTON, June 21 (Xinhua) -- The Trump administration is expected to launch raids on up to 2,000 migrant families facing deportation orders in up to 10 U.S. cities including Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and Miami, local media reported Friday.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has directed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents to kick off predawn raids on Sunday, said a Washington Post report, citing immigration officials.

      The president announced earlier this week that ICE was preparing to deport "millions" of undocumented immigrants.

      "Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in." Trump tweeted on Monday.

      In February, ICE sent some 2,000 letters to families who already had received final orders of removal by judges in absentia, asking them to self-report to local ICE offices by March to comply with the orders, local media reported. The upcoming operation is expected to target them.

      However, acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan has reportedly been urging ICE to take a more limited approach to detain a group of about 150 families who had attorneys but dropped out of the legal process and absconded, warning that the widespread operation could risk separating children from their parents.

      "Due to law-enforcement sensitivities and the safety and security of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel, the agency will not offer specific details related to ongoing enforcement operations before the conclusion of those actions," ICE said in a statement Friday.

      Once arrests take place, families will likely be moved to ICE family residential detention centers as the agency works with consulates to obtain travel documents, said local media reports.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump administration plans to raid migrant families for deportation in 10 U.S. cities: reports

      Source: Xinhua 2019-06-22 06:00:52

      People take part in the "March to Abolish ICE" protest in New York, the United States, June 29, 2018. Hundreds of people took part in the march on Friday, calling for the complete abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and an end to mass incarceration to illegal immigrants. (Xinhua/Wang Ying)

      WASHINGTON, June 21 (Xinhua) -- The Trump administration is expected to launch raids on up to 2,000 migrant families facing deportation orders in up to 10 U.S. cities including Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and Miami, local media reported Friday.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has directed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents to kick off predawn raids on Sunday, said a Washington Post report, citing immigration officials.

      The president announced earlier this week that ICE was preparing to deport "millions" of undocumented immigrants.

      "Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in." Trump tweeted on Monday.

      In February, ICE sent some 2,000 letters to families who already had received final orders of removal by judges in absentia, asking them to self-report to local ICE offices by March to comply with the orders, local media reported. The upcoming operation is expected to target them.

      However, acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan has reportedly been urging ICE to take a more limited approach to detain a group of about 150 families who had attorneys but dropped out of the legal process and absconded, warning that the widespread operation could risk separating children from their parents.

      "Due to law-enforcement sensitivities and the safety and security of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement personnel, the agency will not offer specific details related to ongoing enforcement operations before the conclusion of those actions," ICE said in a statement Friday.

      Once arrests take place, families will likely be moved to ICE family residential detention centers as the agency works with consulates to obtain travel documents, said local media reports.

      010020070750000000000000011100001381632761
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 看国产一毛片在线看手机看| 无码一区二区三区在| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 丰满少妇爆乳无码专区| 亚洲天堂日韩av在线| 2018av男人天堂| 国产日产久久福利精品一区| 温州市| 国产尤物二区三区在线观看| 亚洲国产韩国精品在线| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 国产一区二区三区色区| 狠狠亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 在线你懂| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 中文字幕永久免费观看| 东京热无码人妻中文字幕| 亚洲a级片在线观看| 亚洲精品国产一区二区在线观看| 午夜一级福利在线| 精品国产91久久久久久久a| 日本福利视频免费久久久| 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍 | 欧美黑人巨大videos精品男男| 天堂网www| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 激情综合网缴情五月天| 亚洲无码精品视频 | 国产人成视频免费在线观看| 国产精品99久久久精品免费观看| 国产精品久久久久久久9999 | 国产女人体一区二区三区| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 国产不卡一区二区三区视频| 久久久亚洲精品一区二区| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 91麻豆国产香蕉久久精品| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫 | 国产美女黑丝嫩草在线|