亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Trump threatens more sanctions on Iran
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-07-11 00:05:15 | Editor: huaxia

      U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, June 22, 2019. He said the United States would impose major additional sanctions against Iran. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      WASHINGTON, July 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday made new threats against Iran by saying that sanctions will be added "substantially" to the Middle East country as bilateral tensions remain high.

      "Iran has long been secretly 'enriching,' in total violation of the terrible 150 Billion Dollar deal made by John Kerry and the Obama Administration. Remember, that deal was to expire in a short number of years. Sanctions will soon be increased, substantially!" Trump wrote in a morning tweet.

      Trump's words came days after Iran announced that it had raised the concentration of its enriched uranium to 4.5 percent from 3.67 purity, a limit set by the 2015 Iran nuclear deal for Iran's enrichment concentration.

      Following Tehran's announcement, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, along with other senior Trump administration officials, vowed on Monday to continue to pile up economic pressure on Iran.

      Ties between the United States and Iran have deteriorated significantly after Washington walked away unilaterally from the landmark nuclear pact in May 2018 and reimposed energy and financial sanctions, which had been removed under the deal, on Iran.

      The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief announced in March that Iran was complying with the nuclear deal made with major countries in 2015 aimed at preventing Tehran from building nuclear weapons.

      Recently, Iran started to suspend parts of its commitments subject to the nuclear deal and threatened to go further. Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Wednesday that the country keeps its door open to diplomacy and talks over its nuclear issue, Press TV reported.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Trump threatens more sanctions on Iran

      Source: Xinhua 2019-07-11 00:05:15

      U.S. President Donald Trump speaks to reporters at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States, June 22, 2019. He said the United States would impose major additional sanctions against Iran. (Xinhua/Ting Shen)

      WASHINGTON, July 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday made new threats against Iran by saying that sanctions will be added "substantially" to the Middle East country as bilateral tensions remain high.

      "Iran has long been secretly 'enriching,' in total violation of the terrible 150 Billion Dollar deal made by John Kerry and the Obama Administration. Remember, that deal was to expire in a short number of years. Sanctions will soon be increased, substantially!" Trump wrote in a morning tweet.

      Trump's words came days after Iran announced that it had raised the concentration of its enriched uranium to 4.5 percent from 3.67 purity, a limit set by the 2015 Iran nuclear deal for Iran's enrichment concentration.

      Following Tehran's announcement, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, along with other senior Trump administration officials, vowed on Monday to continue to pile up economic pressure on Iran.

      Ties between the United States and Iran have deteriorated significantly after Washington walked away unilaterally from the landmark nuclear pact in May 2018 and reimposed energy and financial sanctions, which had been removed under the deal, on Iran.

      The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief announced in March that Iran was complying with the nuclear deal made with major countries in 2015 aimed at preventing Tehran from building nuclear weapons.

      Recently, Iran started to suspend parts of its commitments subject to the nuclear deal and threatened to go further. Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi said on Wednesday that the country keeps its door open to diplomacy and talks over its nuclear issue, Press TV reported.

      010020070750000000000000011100001382157441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 好吊色国产欧美日韩免费观看| 一本久久综合亚洲鲁鲁五月夫| 69精品人人人人| 麻豆国产黄色一级免费片| 国产精品国产三级国产av主| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 久久精品熟女不卡av高清| 玖玖玖亚洲一区二区三区| 东港市| 一本大道久久精品一本大道久久| 国产不卡在线免费视频| 熟妇无码AV| 亚洲a∨好看av高清在线观看| 亚洲老熟妇愉情magnet| 成全视频在线观看免费高清下载| 日韩av手机在线| 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码色戒| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 亚洲乱熟女一区二区三区不卡 | 国产成人亚洲合集青青草原精品| 欧美和黑人xxxx猛交视频| 国产三级黄色的在线观看| 国产一区二区三区精品久久呦| 景洪市| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 国产亚洲欧洲aⅴ综合一区| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 精品国产av色一区二区深夜久久| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| av网站免费线看| 亚洲午夜亚洲精品国产成人 | 99热这里只有精品免费观看| 欧洲av无码专区| 日韩久久无码免费看A| 普兰店市| 91精品欧美综合在线观看| 国产成在线观看免费视频| 国产成年女人特黄特色毛片免| www.狠狠| 国产激情视频在线观看你懂的|