亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Turkey says U.S. decision to remove it from F-35 program "unilateral"
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-07-18 22:25:49 | Editor: huaxia

      A Lockheed Martin F-35 aircraft is seen at the ILA Air Show in Berlin, Germany, April 25, 2018. (Reuters photo)

      ANKARA, July 18 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. decision to exclude Turkey from NATO's F-35 fighter jet program is a "unilateral" step and might bring "irreparable damage" to bilateral relations, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

      "This unilateral move is neither related to the alliance spirit or based on legitimate foundations," the ministry said in a statement.

      "It is unfair to remove Turkey, one of the partners in the F-35 program," the ministry added, rejecting Washington's claim that Turkey's purchase of the Russian S-400 system would weaken the F-35 program.

      The ministry statement came after the White House confirmed the exclusion of Turkey from the F-35 program, citing Ankara's decision to purchase the S-400 air defense system as the main reason.

      Moreover, the Turkish suppliers, which provide more than 900 parts for F-35, would no longer receive 9 billion U.S. dollars in projected work share over the life of the program, according to Pentagon.

      Turkey has ordered more than 100 F-35 fighter jets, a handful of which had been scheduled to be delivered in the coming months.

      In December 2017, Turkey signed a 2.5-billion-dollar agreement with Russia on purchasing two batteries of the S-400 system.

      The first shipment of the S-400 parts arrived in Turkey on Friday.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Turkey says U.S. decision to remove it from F-35 program "unilateral"

      Source: Xinhua 2019-07-18 22:25:49

      A Lockheed Martin F-35 aircraft is seen at the ILA Air Show in Berlin, Germany, April 25, 2018. (Reuters photo)

      ANKARA, July 18 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. decision to exclude Turkey from NATO's F-35 fighter jet program is a "unilateral" step and might bring "irreparable damage" to bilateral relations, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

      "This unilateral move is neither related to the alliance spirit or based on legitimate foundations," the ministry said in a statement.

      "It is unfair to remove Turkey, one of the partners in the F-35 program," the ministry added, rejecting Washington's claim that Turkey's purchase of the Russian S-400 system would weaken the F-35 program.

      The ministry statement came after the White House confirmed the exclusion of Turkey from the F-35 program, citing Ankara's decision to purchase the S-400 air defense system as the main reason.

      Moreover, the Turkish suppliers, which provide more than 900 parts for F-35, would no longer receive 9 billion U.S. dollars in projected work share over the life of the program, according to Pentagon.

      Turkey has ordered more than 100 F-35 fighter jets, a handful of which had been scheduled to be delivered in the coming months.

      In December 2017, Turkey signed a 2.5-billion-dollar agreement with Russia on purchasing two batteries of the S-400 system.

      The first shipment of the S-400 parts arrived in Turkey on Friday.

      010020070750000000000000011100001382381721
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品13p| 加勒比东京热久久综合| 成人国产三级在线播放| a午夜国产一级黄片| 亚洲熟女国产熟女二区三区| 最新国产女主播福利在线观看| 托克逊县| 日本女优中文字幕看片| 国产一区二区三区小说| 中文字幕亚洲无线码a| 久久久久国产精品免费免费搜索| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 精品国产_亚洲人成在线| 久久精品国产99久久6动| 中文亚洲爆乳av无码专区 | 亚洲无码啊啊啊免费体验| 张北县| 国产一区二区三区免费主播| 无码超乳爆乳中文字幕| 无码无遮挡又大又爽又黄的视频| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 极品粉嫩小仙女高潮喷水视频| 欧美成a人片在线观看| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 久久久一本精品99久久| 亚洲an日韩专区在线| 国产极品美女高潮无套在线观看| 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品| 国产私拍大尺度在线视频| 亚洲一道一本快点视频| 国产一区二区三区免费看视频 | 色优网久久国产精品| 免费人成视频网站在线观看不卡| 国产精品自拍激情在线观看| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 国产一区二区一卡二卡| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 丰满人妻无奈张开双腿av|