亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Russian military denies bombing Syrian market
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-07-23 01:21:07 | Editor: huaxia

      Smoke plumes billow following reported Syrian government forces' bombardment in the southern countryside of the largely jihadist-controlled region of Idlib on May 24, 2019. (AFP)

      MOSCOW, July 22 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Defense Ministry on Monday denied reports that its air force had carried out an airstrike against a market in Syria, killing and wounding dozens.

      "Statements by anonymous representatives of the White Helmets, funded by Britain and the United States, about an alleged attack on a market in the village of Maarat al-Numan (Idlib province) are fake," the ministry said in a statement.

      "The aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces did not perform any tasks in this region of Syria," it said.

      Earlier on Monday, Reuters said that airstrikes on a market and a residential neighborhood in Maarat al-Numan, a densely populated opposition-held city in northwestern Syria, had killed at least 20 people and wounded dozens.

      It quoted anonymous rescuers and residents as saying that the raids are believed to have been carried out by either Syrian or Russian jets.

      Also on Monday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based watchdog group, said that around 19 people had been killed and dozens more wounded in Russian airstrikes against Maarat al-Numan.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Russian military denies bombing Syrian market

      Source: Xinhua 2019-07-23 01:21:07

      Smoke plumes billow following reported Syrian government forces' bombardment in the southern countryside of the largely jihadist-controlled region of Idlib on May 24, 2019. (AFP)

      MOSCOW, July 22 (Xinhua) -- The Russian Defense Ministry on Monday denied reports that its air force had carried out an airstrike against a market in Syria, killing and wounding dozens.

      "Statements by anonymous representatives of the White Helmets, funded by Britain and the United States, about an alleged attack on a market in the village of Maarat al-Numan (Idlib province) are fake," the ministry said in a statement.

      "The aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces did not perform any tasks in this region of Syria," it said.

      Earlier on Monday, Reuters said that airstrikes on a market and a residential neighborhood in Maarat al-Numan, a densely populated opposition-held city in northwestern Syria, had killed at least 20 people and wounded dozens.

      It quoted anonymous rescuers and residents as saying that the raids are believed to have been carried out by either Syrian or Russian jets.

      Also on Monday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based watchdog group, said that around 19 people had been killed and dozens more wounded in Russian airstrikes against Maarat al-Numan.

      010020070750000000000000011100001382486351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产成人av| 亚洲国产精品日韩AV专区| 青青草原亚洲| 白嫩少妇激情无码| 久久天天拍天天爱天天躁| 国产精品爽爽VA吃奶在线观看| 成年人免费黄色h网| 久久国产色av老熟蜜臀av| 中文字幕乱码人妻无码久久久1| 中文字幕在线播放一区| 午夜天堂一区人妻| 国内精品久久久久久影院8f| 久久熟女乱一区二区三区四区| 国产人妖一区二区在线| 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品| 久久免费视亚洲无码视频| 久久久亚洲经典视频| 久热精品免费| 国产精品自在线拍国产| 精品午夜一区二区三区久久| 亚洲国产多毛特写视频| 99ri国产在线观看| 97在线碰| 国内av一区二区三区| 人妻久久999精品1024| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 中文字幕有码高清| 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区三区| 人妻无码中文专区久久AV| 国产精品系列在线一区二区三区| yy111111在线尤物| 亚洲国产成人精品一二区| 色优网久久国产精品| 亚洲一区二区三区色婷婷| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 精品无套内射后入少妇| 黄色小网站在线观看|