亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Iran says European decision to deploy naval force to Gulf "hostile"
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-07-28 20:47:15 | Editor: huaxia

      In this July 21, 2019 photo, an aerial view shows a speedboat of Iran's Revolutionary Guard moving around the British-flagged oil tanker Stena Impero which was seized in the Strait of Hormuz on Friday by the Guard, in the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas. (Tasnim News Agency via AP)

      TEHRAN, July 28 (Xinhua) -- "European plan to potentially deploy its naval force to the Gulf bears a hostile message," Iran's government spokesman Ali Rabiei said on Sunday.

      "The security of the region should be provided by the regional states, and Iran has a pivotal role in providing this security," Rabiei said at his weekly press conference.

      "We hear that they (Europeans) intend to bring a European fleet to the Gulf. We believe that such measures are dangerous under current circumstances," Rabiei said, adding that "such measures bear a hostile message and would stir tensions."

      British government proposed the idea of deployment of a joint European naval mission to the Gulf last Monday to escort oil tankers.

      Last week, Iran seized the British oil tanker Stena Impero at the Strait of Hormuz after the UK authorities detained an Iranian oil tanker earlier this month at the Strait of Gibraltar on the allegations that "it was breaching EU sanctions on Syria."

      Iran has denied that its tanker was heading to Syria, saying that Stena Impero was only captured for "violating maritime regulations."

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Iran says European decision to deploy naval force to Gulf "hostile"

      Source: Xinhua 2019-07-28 20:47:15

      In this July 21, 2019 photo, an aerial view shows a speedboat of Iran's Revolutionary Guard moving around the British-flagged oil tanker Stena Impero which was seized in the Strait of Hormuz on Friday by the Guard, in the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas. (Tasnim News Agency via AP)

      TEHRAN, July 28 (Xinhua) -- "European plan to potentially deploy its naval force to the Gulf bears a hostile message," Iran's government spokesman Ali Rabiei said on Sunday.

      "The security of the region should be provided by the regional states, and Iran has a pivotal role in providing this security," Rabiei said at his weekly press conference.

      "We hear that they (Europeans) intend to bring a European fleet to the Gulf. We believe that such measures are dangerous under current circumstances," Rabiei said, adding that "such measures bear a hostile message and would stir tensions."

      British government proposed the idea of deployment of a joint European naval mission to the Gulf last Monday to escort oil tankers.

      Last week, Iran seized the British oil tanker Stena Impero at the Strait of Hormuz after the UK authorities detained an Iranian oil tanker earlier this month at the Strait of Gibraltar on the allegations that "it was breaching EU sanctions on Syria."

      Iran has denied that its tanker was heading to Syria, saying that Stena Impero was only captured for "violating maritime regulations."

      010020070750000000000000011100001382650241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美精品啪啪一区二区三区| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 久草原精品资源视频| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6| 亚洲亚洲人成无码网www| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 黄片的全部视频在线观看| 久久久久久无中无码| 国产女主播精品一区二区三区| 亚洲综合国产成人av| 国产精品高潮av有码久久| 韩国日本国产亚洲自拍| 亚洲Va中文字幕无码毛片下载| 国产av无码专区亚洲精品| 久久永久免费人妻精品直播| 91精品国产91热久久p| 久久黄色蜜桃av一区| 国产aⅴ丝袜旗袍无码麻豆| 男人添女人下部全视频| 色网站免费在线观看| 人妻少妇被猛烈进入中文字| 国产精品欧美久久久久老妞| 国产又爽又黄又爽又刺激| 精品午夜福利在线视在亚洲| 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 国产在线拍偷自拍偷精品| 亚洲午夜久久久精品国产| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码| 青青青在线观看视频免费播放| av手机在线天堂网| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 国产成人禁片在线观看| 通许县| 亚洲欧美国产精品久久久| 国产一区二区三区欧美亚洲 | 可以直接免费观看的av网站 | 精品国精品国产自在久国产87| AV无码人妻一区二区三区牛牛| 99国产超薄丝袜足j在线播放| 久久丫精品忘忧草西安产品|