亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
       
      Rwandan health minister dismisses reports of closing border with DRC
                       Source: Xinhua | 2019-08-01 20:04:43 | Editor: huaxia

      File photo shows passengers queue to be screened at Uganda's Entebbe International Airport on May 15, 2018. Medical officers have been deployed at the airport to screen all passengers coming into the country, especially those from neighboring Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) where there is an Ebola outbreak. (Xinhua/Joseph Kiggundu)

      KIGALI, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Rwandan health minister Diane Gashumba on Thursday dismissed reports saying Rwanda has closed its border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) over fears of Ebola outbreak.

      "Rwanda has not closed its border with the DRC. What you are reading in media is not true, but people simply misunderstood the situation at the border this morning," Gashumba told Xinhua in a telephone interview.

      People were delayed at the border in the morning as they were sensitized on signs and dangers of Ebola virus and measures to prevent themselves from being infected, she said.

      Olivier Nduhungirehe, minister of state in charge of the East African Community in the foreign ministry of Rwanda, on a twitter post also refuted reports saying Rwanda closes its border with the DRC over fears of Ebola spreading.

      "The border was not closed. This was a misunderstanding," said the official, who had been quoted as the source in some media reports who confirmed the closure.

      The presidency's office of DRC said in a statement earlier on Thursday that Rwanda has closed its border with the DRC after a man died of Ebola in the eastern DRC city of Goma, which borders Rwanda to the east.

      The man, in his 40s, has tested positive for the deadly virus and died on Wednesday in the populated city of Goma. He was the second confirmed Ebola case in the city.

      The DRC health authorities announced late Wednesday night the confirmation of a third case in the city of Goma.

      Rwandan health ministry on July 15 warned Rwandans against unnecessary travel to Goma, which shares the border with western Rwanda's Rubavu district with daily border crossings between the two countries estimated at about 100,000 people.

      The World Health Organization last week commended Rwanda on its ongoing Ebola preparedness efforts and confirmed that no cases of Ebola have been reported from the central African country.

      This week marked one year since the start of the ongoing Ebola outbreak in the DRC that has already killed more than 1,700 people, making it the second worst Ebola outbreak in history.

      Back to Top Close
      Xinhuanet

      Rwandan health minister dismisses reports of closing border with DRC

      Source: Xinhua 2019-08-01 20:04:43

      File photo shows passengers queue to be screened at Uganda's Entebbe International Airport on May 15, 2018. Medical officers have been deployed at the airport to screen all passengers coming into the country, especially those from neighboring Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) where there is an Ebola outbreak. (Xinhua/Joseph Kiggundu)

      KIGALI, Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Rwandan health minister Diane Gashumba on Thursday dismissed reports saying Rwanda has closed its border with the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) over fears of Ebola outbreak.

      "Rwanda has not closed its border with the DRC. What you are reading in media is not true, but people simply misunderstood the situation at the border this morning," Gashumba told Xinhua in a telephone interview.

      People were delayed at the border in the morning as they were sensitized on signs and dangers of Ebola virus and measures to prevent themselves from being infected, she said.

      Olivier Nduhungirehe, minister of state in charge of the East African Community in the foreign ministry of Rwanda, on a twitter post also refuted reports saying Rwanda closes its border with the DRC over fears of Ebola spreading.

      "The border was not closed. This was a misunderstanding," said the official, who had been quoted as the source in some media reports who confirmed the closure.

      The presidency's office of DRC said in a statement earlier on Thursday that Rwanda has closed its border with the DRC after a man died of Ebola in the eastern DRC city of Goma, which borders Rwanda to the east.

      The man, in his 40s, has tested positive for the deadly virus and died on Wednesday in the populated city of Goma. He was the second confirmed Ebola case in the city.

      The DRC health authorities announced late Wednesday night the confirmation of a third case in the city of Goma.

      Rwandan health ministry on July 15 warned Rwandans against unnecessary travel to Goma, which shares the border with western Rwanda's Rubavu district with daily border crossings between the two countries estimated at about 100,000 people.

      The World Health Organization last week commended Rwanda on its ongoing Ebola preparedness efforts and confirmed that no cases of Ebola have been reported from the central African country.

      This week marked one year since the start of the ongoing Ebola outbreak in the DRC that has already killed more than 1,700 people, making it the second worst Ebola outbreak in history.

      010020070750000000000000011100001382759881
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线不卡AV观看| 中文人妻无码一区二区三区| 97狠狠操| 中文字幕乱码av在线| 蜜桃视频一区二区三区在线| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 久久国产精品超级碰碰热| 在线观看特色大片免费视频| 亚洲欧美久久婷婷爱综合一区天堂 | 成年片色大黄全免费网站久久| 激烈耸动小秘书h| 国产太嫩了在线观看| AV无码人妻一区二区三区牛牛| 亚洲国产av自拍精选| 亚洲色无码专区在线播放| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 亚洲第一黄色网| 大渡口区| 欧美手机在线视频| av网站入口在线免费观看| 中文不卡视频| 连州市| 国内视频一区| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 国产免费一区二区三区不卡| 国产亚洲成年网址在线观看| 99热国产在线| 青青草无码国产亚洲| 亚洲AV无码乱码在线观看裸奔| 成在线人免费无码高潮喷水| 国产无码十八禁| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 国产在线不卡视频| 新丰县| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 青青草一级视频在线观看| 国产极品视觉盛宴在线观看| 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 欧美激情内射喷水高潮| 亚洲中文字幕aⅴ天堂| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码|