亚洲综合精品在线观看中文字幕 ,亚洲AV无码国产永久播放蜜芽,亚州精品无码久久aV字幕,国产女人体一区二区三区,国产内射一区二区三区

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Interview: Efforts to restore peace, state authority in Ituri to continue: DR Congo military governor

      Source: Xinhua| 2022-03-28 17:35:15|Editor: huaxia

      A refugee washes clothes in a camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Ituri province, northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, March 17, 2022. Despite all the challenges, peace and state authority will be restored in Ituri, a violence-laden province in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), reassured Lieutenant-General Johnny Luboya, Ituri's military governor, in a recent exclusive interview with Xinhua. (Photo by Alain Uaykani/Xinhua)

      by Alain Uaykani

      BUNIA, DR Congo, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Despite all the challenges, peace and state authority will be restored in Ituri, a violence-laden province in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), reassured Lieutenant-General Johnny Luboya, Ituri's military governor, in a recent exclusive interview with Xinhua.

      In office since May 2021, when Ituri and the neighboring province of North-Kivu, both under the shadow of decades-long armed conflicts, were placed under the state of siege and military rule, Luboya spoke about the achievements, challenges, as well as his plan and determination to restore peace and state authority in the region once and for all.

      For the Lieutenant-General, nearly eleven months after his appointment as Ituri's military governor, outcomes have been met with several military operations launched by the Congolese Army (FARDC) in Ituri's Djugu territory, one of the regions hardest-hit by violence, in particular, by the militia of the cooperative group for the development of Congo (CODECO).

      "The first phase of our military operations on the ground was first to recover large cities and arteries closed down by the militiamen, including the roads of national interest. We have done this work very successfully by capturing all enemy strongholds of interest," said Jonny Luboya, at his office in Bunia, Ituri's capital.

      According to the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), there are 5.6 million displaced people scattered across the country who were forced to flee their homes from bloodshed, more than 2.5 million of whom are now seeking refuge in Ituri.

      The eastern part of country, Ituri and North Kivu, in particular, are now seeing an increase in the activity of armed groups, who are taking advantage of a security vacuum in the region, according to a recent report by UNHCR. Thousands of asylum-seekers have even crossed the border into Uganda.

      The military operations on the ground made it possible to chase away the militiamen and shut down the economic fabric enjoyed by the militiamen in several areas, including the controls of the mining areas in most of the territory, said the military governor.

      Despite the ongoing military operations, the militiamen have still continued to lay hands on the defenseless civilians in Djugu, by increasing brutal and indiscriminate attacks targeting camps for the displaced, including militia attacks in early February on the Savo camp, killing at least 58 civilian refuge-seekers.

      During a press conference last week, the UN peace-keeping mission in DRC (MONUSCO) expressed concerns over the violence on the rise in Ituri, despite the enforcement of a state of siege, which was supposed to end the atrocity in the first place.

      According to the Lieutenant-General, the militia attacks against the civilian population currently in the territory mirror in fact the pressure of the military operations by the DRC authorities, which would last "until the effective restoration of peace".

      The recent flare-up of militia attacks "is indeed the results of the pressure that our forces are exerting against the militiamen. This pressure will continue permanently until the effective restoration of peace," he said, calling on the population to be patient and trust the military operations in progress.

      Speaking of restoring the economy of the province, Johnny Luboya pointed out that the military operations that have chased away militiamen and rebels hogging the main roads allowed the economic activities to regain momentum and vitality.

      "The military efforts that we are carrying out have allowed the economy of the province to regain stability by, for example, securing the roads to allow citizens to travel without the risk of being ambushed (by militiamen)," said the head of Ituri's military authority, adding that several rehabilitation projects have been in place to keep the roads open.

      "We know the challenges are huge on many fronts, but we remain optimistic about the future of this province. We are appealing to our people to trust our ability to restore peace, and we will get there," said the military governor.

      A child is seen in a camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Ituri province, northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, March 17, 2022. Despite all the challenges, peace and state authority will be restored in Ituri, a violence-laden province in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), reassured Lieutenant-General Johnny Luboya, Ituri's military governor, in a recent exclusive interview with Xinhua. (Photo by Alain Uaykani/Xinhua)

      Children are seen in a camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Ituri province, northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, March 17, 2022. Despite all the challenges, peace and state authority will be restored in Ituri, a violence-laden province in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), reassured Lieutenant-General Johnny Luboya, Ituri's military governor, in a recent exclusive interview with Xinhua. (Photo by Alain Uaykani/Xinhua)

      Photo taken on March 17, 2022 shows a view of a camp for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Ituri province, northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo. Despite all the challenges, peace and state authority will be restored in Ituri, a violence-laden province in northeastern Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), reassured Lieutenant-General Johnny Luboya, Ituri's military governor, in a recent exclusive interview with Xinhua. (Photo by Alain Uaykani/Xinhua)

      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人一区二区三区高清| 人妻 丝袜美腿 中文字幕| 日本高清视频在线www色| 久一有码中文字幕在线| 国产成人精品免费视频大全| 一本色道久久亚洲综合精品蜜桃 | 免费视频一区二区三区亚洲激情| 日本久久久精品国产一区| 色综合久久五月天久久久| 国产av一区二区三区最新精品| 国内精品国语自产拍在线观看91| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 亚洲中文字幕永久网站| 国产一区二区三区4区| 色妞色综合久久夜夜| 国产精品色内内在线播放| a级大胆欧美人体大胆666| 久久99久久99精品观看| 夜夜被公侵犯的美人妻| 久久国产免费直播| 色综合久久久中文字幕精品1 | 成人熟妇无套内射视频| 手机免费在线观看av网站| 久色精品国产亚洲av麻豆一| 亚洲阿v天堂2018在线观看| 亚洲成av人片无码不卡| 三级网站| 贵德县| 99在线国产视频| 国产精品一区二区在线观看| 国产91九色在线观看| 久久亚洲av午夜福利精品| 亚洲一区二区三区久久受| 国产精品午夜福利在线观看地址| 国产主播福利精品一区二区| 免费看国产成年无码av| 国产极品美女到高潮| 国产香蕉一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 国产92成人精品视频免费|